Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Michael Phelps hosted(BORING!) He really needs to stick to swimming and looking hot in a speedo, because the CAMERA IS NOT HIS FRIEND!

The show itself was annoying.. It really wasn't funny to be a season opener.

Keenan Williams- What's the deal with him? Is the fact that he does NO IMPERSONATIONS and he does the same skit in the same voice, supposed to be what's so funny about him? Because it wasn't working..

BUT TINA FEY and a PREGGO AMY POEHLER doing Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton in the show's opener was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did any of you see it?
    09-15-08 12:08 PM
    Tina Fey could be Sarah Palin's twin with the voice and the look...wow she was impressive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 02:28 PM
    Tina Fey did a great job at being Sarah Palin, with her voice and look. Just wow. I actually thought the show was pretty good, but not season opener material.
    09-15-08 02:38 PM
    I thought the Sarah Palin impression was the best impression I've seen!

09-15-08 04:06 PM
    You're right that the opener was funny, but the rest of it was not. It is unfortunate, that the show has really not been very funny in the last few seasons.

I think the last time they had me on the floor laughing was the episode a few seasons back when Lindsey Lohan hosted, and Rachel Dratch did "Debbie Downer" for the first time.
    09-15-08 04:09 PM
    yup, she nailed it.
    09-15-08 06:52 PM
    Didn't see. Must youtube it

09-15-08 08:30 PM
    Funny. I was hoping she would do it. I hope it is a a regular event.
    09-15-08 11:05 PM
    SNL of today isn't the SNL of the 70's 80's .
    09-15-08 11:08 PM
    Tina Fey is my kind of lady...intelligent and witty with beauty to go along for the ride.

So if any ladies reading this either match or exceed all of the categories above...feel free to let me know :-).
    09-15-08 11:11 PM
    THe last great season of SNL had all the great characters.. Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Molly Shannon, Chris Kataan.. If it wasn't for Amy Poehler and Darrell Hammond? I wouldnt watch it.. And I must say I DOOO LOVE ME SOME ANDY SAMBURG!! He is the funniest ever with his SNL DIGITAL SHORTS! THe music video he did last Saturday was HILARIOUS!
    09-16-08 07:16 AM
    SNL of today isn't the SNL of the 70's 80's .
    I agree! There is no comparison to 20 or even 30 years ago...it's turned very lame.

But the Sarah Palin skit was a hoot! I wonder how long it took Fey to get it right?

09-16-08 08:07 AM
    THe music video he did last Saturday was HILARIOUS!
    OK, that I have to admit was funny as he.ll
    09-16-08 08:46 AM
    And I must say I DOOO LOVE ME SOME ANDY SAMBURG!! He is the funniest ever with his SNL DIGITAL SHORTS! THe music video he did last Saturday was HILARIOUS!
    after seeing "Hot Rod", i cant watch anything he does ever again without wanting to stab my eyes out with a spork.
    09-16-08 11:20 AM
    I saw it and Tina Fey did a awesome job! She nailed it!
    09-16-08 11:24 AM

But the Sarah Palin skit was a hoot! I wonder how long it took Fey to get it right?
    Probably not very long. She is soooooo Tina Fey is Sarah Palin even in Baby Mama!
    09-16-08 12:36 PM
    I have it recorded, and the opening skit was the best. Everything else Phelps related was awkward and Lil Wayne didn't do himself justice either. I'm just sayin'...

I've been saying all morning, "My name is Sarah Palin, and I'm sooo excited..."
    09-16-08 01:06 PM
    That opening skit was the best ever for me. However, I do feel that SNL is getting better with this cast then they have been in a long while. Heard Amy was leaving and thats a bummer. Love a lot of the characters that Kirsten Wiig does. She almost always makes me LOL.
    09-20-08 01:01 PM
    awww i missed it.... ya think it is on hulu?
    09-20-08 01:05 PM
    awww i missed it.... ya think it is on hulu?
    Here it is... Saturday Night Live - Palin / Hillary Open - Video - NBC.com

:~)
    09-20-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD