I went out to grab my backpack from my car- it has some paper in it that I use to roll my sushi, because I'm to cheap to buy a bamboo mat. On my return trip from the car- not 30 feet from the door of my apartment, I was stung by a yellowjacket. I haven't been stung in years! Oh, they WILL pay for their insolence. Stupid bugs with their antannae and thoraxs...

Maybe I should buy a gun. A very small gun, with little yellowjacket hunting bullets that targets the pain receptors in their brain. Ooh, ooh, I'll genetically engineer my own stinger and I'll go sting them!

This is what happens when I leave this forum in an open tab, it's the first place I could go to vent, until my wife wakes up, and then I'll berate her with my anti-wasp hate-speech. Yeah, a double hyphenate! Take that stupid bugs.
    08-01-08 11:23 AM
    Sorry to hear you got stung... funny story, not that it happened though, lol.
    08-01-08 11:57 AM
    Lol... You mean that you don't have the laser application on you BB?? It destroys everything in its path!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 12:00 PM
    lol-needed a good laugh
    08-01-08 01:38 PM
    Oh, the drama!! Lol. Very funny story. Sorry you got stung.

08-01-08 01:41 PM
    Haha! Sorry you got stung
    08-01-08 01:53 PM
    Go get the can of raid, find their nest (any nest will do), blast the h*ll out of them! That way you won't take it out on those closest to you.
    08-01-08 03:36 PM
    Go get a bug net at the hobby shop and catch him alive, than pull his wings off and throw him in the toilet and watch him drown. I think this is what most folks do, or am I different?
    08-01-08 03:40 PM
    Go get a bug net at the hobby shop and catch him alive, than pull his wings off and throw him in the toilet and watch him drown. I think this is what most folks do, or am I different?
    Lmao!! . You are different, but funny as h*ll.

08-01-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD