For all you BB addicts out there who are BBM'ing like crazy everyday, does your finger cramp up to no end?? What do you do to sooth and pamper your thumb when its sore? A535? Ice? lol

n Ladies - do you find it hard using the keyboard with your long nails (if you have)
    09-09-09 10:46 AM
    Lately my thumb hurts, I have never txt'd this much so this make my thumb feel heavy give myself a massage and that works for me.
    My girl had long nails and she said that it was hard to type the first days, but then after a week or so it was easy
    09-09-09 12:11 PM
    Hey, MzV33.

One of those microwaveable heated herbal-bags might be good, or soaking in warm water with lavander and rose pedals.

You could try Icy-Hot too, maybe along with massaging your digits gently between texting sessions. Don't forget those wrists!

Me? I just drink more.
    I find copious amounts of alcohol will dull nearly any kind of pain.
    Makes for some interesting text messages several hours into treatment, as well - I must say. Lol.
    09-09-09 12:59 PM
    I have a bad elbow/wrist and so after a long day of txting my hand and thumb can get pretty achy... I just take tylenol and massage my arm, bengay, mint oil or "tiger balm" are my ointments of choice... worst comes to worst I "OHBB" (one hand BB) with my left hand, in which case my txting/bbming becomes way way slower!!!
    09-10-09 03:29 AM
    Haha just a little finger massage should do the trick!

And when I had long nails, I found it extremely difficult to type, and had to use the sides of my fingers.
    09-10-09 05:47 AM
    I try not to let it get to the point where my thumbs hurt. Somedays I cant help it, its like therapy.
    09-10-09 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD