This thread is just for the cool kids to hang out in. If you're reading this wondering, "am I a cool kid?" the answer is no. You are not. Cool kids, you know who you are. I don't wanna talk about if the Storm is awesome or not. I don't wanna talk about the next OS (yet). I don't wanna talk about gas chromatograph mass spectrometers, or politics. Just random, generic conversation, that is respectful and clean. Stay on topic, and let's have fun. Let's make the most awesomest most radical thread ever.
    05-08-09 02:12 AM
    i like eating microwavable burritos at fancy events.

its hip and ironic
    05-08-09 02:14 AM
    So, anyone heard that punch you in the jeans song by the Lonely Island? Funny.........
    05-08-09 02:15 AM
    i like eating microwavable burritos at fancy events.

its hip and ironic
    You sound alot like me. A real classy scumbag.
    05-08-09 02:15 AM
    what does "F5" mean?
    05-08-09 02:20 AM
    I heard there was a thread about me. So here I am guys. How's it going.

Oh, wait. This is a storm thread. I like clear weather. *leaves, door slams*
    05-08-09 03:12 AM
    waldog..your avatar...makes me chuckle
    05-08-09 11:18 AM
    im too cool to be here, so ill be in TBL.. thats where the cooler than cool kids hang out..
    05-08-09 11:42 AM
    I heard there was a thread about me. So here I am guys. How's it going.

Oh, wait. This is a storm thread. I like clear weather. *leaves, door slams*
    I have to admit. This made me laugh.
    05-08-09 01:16 PM
    For the rest of you. Would you rather be Hot or Cool?
    05-08-09 01:16 PM
    Cool. I've already got damn heat intolerance due to a lack of thyroid. Screw being hot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 03:01 PM
    im too cool to be here, so ill be in TBL.. thats where the cooler than cool kids hang out..
    Kev, rofl!
    05-08-09 03:33 PM
    I ate Steak, Waffles, A Smoothie, and Stir Fry yesterday - in the same sitting.
    05-08-09 03:39 PM
    This thread is just for the cool kids to hang out in. If you're reading this wondering, "am I a cool kid?" the answer is no. You are not. Cool kids, you know who you are. I don't wanna talk about if the Storm is awesome or not. I don't wanna talk about the next OS (yet). I don't wanna talk about gas chromatograph mass spectrometers, or politics. Just random, generic conversation, that is respectful and clean. Stay on topic, and let's have fun. Let's make the most awesomest most radical thread ever.
    How do you "stay on topic" with a thread about random generic conversation? Keep it random I guess....Here it is: I got a V8 Fusion today and i looked at the cap after I drank some. This sumob!tch exp Jan2008!!...I still drank it all
    05-08-09 03:44 PM
    How do you "stay on topic" with a thread about random generic conversation? Keep it random I guess....Here it is: I got a V8 Fusion today and i looked at the cap after I drank some. This sumob!tch exp Jan2008!!...I still drank it all
    Lmao. Your next post will be in the "what are you and your bb doing right now" your answer = sitting in the hospital. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD