this website was featured on HLN this morning. u guys have to check this out. its creations of food that people have made. none of them the least bit healthy.

lmfao at the "Porkgasm"

This is why you're fat.
    03-15-09 08:51 AM
    gross!....
    03-15-09 09:17 AM
    Wow, I like pork, but that sausage and stuffing of the porkgasm looked so greasy and disgusting. =/ lol.

People really have no idea how much they eat or how many calories are in foods NOR what foods really make you fat.

I'm no Adkins fan, but carbs definitely turn on fat deposition. The Glycemic index works.

If you really want to see why you are fat... start here... Metabolism Calculator <---- calculator.

One misnomer here is that for your weight... you should use your IDEAL body weight... in other words, find out what you weigh if your BMI was < 25 and put that in... that tells you how many calories a person your size actually needs.

If you are taking any more than that (and if you take in more than 25% of your daily calories at any one meal or if any meal has > 50% carbs..) then you will ADD FAT !! Also, if you don't get enough exercise and quality protien... you will lose muscle. It really is simple, ppl just try to make it complex.
    Last edited by jdoc77; 03-15-09 at 01:07 PM.
    03-15-09 01:01 PM
    I can't believe people actually eat that stuff. Just looking at that makes me not want to eat for the rest of the day.
    03-15-09 03:00 PM
    I really dont understand humans sometimes.
    03-15-09 08:50 PM
    I really dont understand humans sometimes.
    yeah me neither
    03-15-09 08:54 PM
    The "Secret Treasure Loaf" is the killer. I don't know what to say.
    03-15-09 09:10 PM
    I can't believe people actually eat that stuff. Just looking at that makes me not want to eat for the rest of the day.
    I think just looking at those pictures adds 1500 calories to our daily intake.

I wonder how many of those were made just so they could be put on that site. Corndog Pizza anyone (with sticks still attached)?
    Last edited by Didimus; 03-15-09 at 09:25 PM.
    03-15-09 09:23 PM
    Did you see the 30,000 calorie sandwich! Considering most people require <3000 per day... that's 10 days of food!

And the entry below it with 1170% RDA of cholesterol. Nice.

Porkbrains in Milk! ... uncharacteristically speechless.
    03-15-09 11:45 PM
    I had to eat a handful of TUMS after looking at that site.
    03-16-09 03:04 AM
    OMG.

I Think I Just Barfed A Little.

SPLEH.
    03-16-09 03:33 PM
    Wow, I like pork, but that sausage and stuffing of the porkgasm looked so greasy and disgusting. =/ lol.

People really have no idea how much they eat or how many calories are in foods NOR what foods really make you fat.

I'm no Adkins fan, but carbs definitely turn on fat deposition. The Glycemic index works.

If you really want to see why you are fat... start here... Metabolism Calculator <---- calculator.

One misnomer here is that for your weight... you should use your IDEAL body weight... in other words, find out what you weigh if your BMI was < 25 and put that in... that tells you how many calories a person your size actually needs.

If you are taking any more than that (and if you take in more than 25% of your daily calories at any one meal or if any meal has > 50% carbs..) then you will ADD FAT !! Also, if you don't get enough exercise and quality protien... you will lose muscle. It really is simple, ppl just try to make it complex.
    It all depends on the degree/nature of one's physical activity (obviously). Carbs aren't necessarily bad if you're excercising (particularly for cardio; but even for anaerobic exercises)...as carbs provide the fuel for having enough energy to conduct a workout. If you have a shortage in carbs during working out; you're not going to have enough energy required to carry out the workout.

Overloading on more carbs than your body needs to function without feeling weak and on the verge of fainting is similar to putting in more gasoline in your tank than it's capacity can handle. What happens to the excess overflow of gasoline? It flows over as waste. The same functionality holds true for taking in more carbs than your 'tank' needs...the excess spills over and converts into fat.

Studies have proven for simply losing weight for the average person; it really boils down to the amount of caloric-intake they have. But for those that not only just want to lose weight; but want to add muscle/tone/definition...a more complex set of variables aside from caloric-intake need to be looked at.

However there are so many more intricacies that can be discussed (such as simple and complex carbs, etc.) on how they effect the human body; but that's a different beast to delve into...take it from a guy with 6% body fat (want to maintain 12% though). I'm enjoying my work ethic towards my health until A.) I don't care to make time for it anymore B.) My body gives up on me as it is bound to do in many ways as people age.
    03-16-09 04:07 PM
    It made me a vegetarian for a day. Meat Cake??!! Disgusting, what, you pour gravy over it. Uck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 04:10 PM
    I dunno... I kinda could go for some fried guacamole.
    03-16-09 07:56 PM
    Oh no! Lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 08:01 PM
    uh wow!
    03-16-09 08:24 PM
    If anything in that picture gallery of culinary abominations...I was thinking the same thing about the fried guacamole.

03-16-09 11:18 PM
    If anything in that picture gallery of culinary abominations...I was thinking the same thing about the fried guacamole.

Hahahaha! Okay...just make sure you take a bottle of "Colon Blow" afterwards, along with a sick day.
    03-16-09 11:54 PM
    Hahahaha! Okay...just make sure you take a bottle of "Colon Blow" afterwards, along with a sick day.
    I shall do just that; I'm willing to make that sacrifice for something that may be surprisingly pleasing to my pallet.

And that is fried guacamole.

Risky; I know...but a risk I'm willing to confront.
    03-17-09 10:37 AM
    I shall do just that; I'm willing to make that sacrifice for something that may be surprisingly pleasing to my pallet.

And that is fried guacamole.

Risky; I know...but a risk I'm willing to confront.
    ...and there it is. Enjoy!
    03-17-09 10:39 AM
    And I'm just now approaching lunch time ... hmmmm ... what should I get

Unfortunately, we could probably add a Chipotle burrito to this list ... since they can be upwards of 2,000 cals ... still my favorite though, still eat them on at least a weekly basis ... haha

Oh, and +1 for deep fried macaroni and cheese bites (similar tasting to deep fried grilled chese haha)
    03-17-09 10:47 AM
    Best Title: The McGangBang.

What, no turducken?
    03-17-09 11:08 AM
    This site is awesome lol mmmm bacon chili cheeseburger! hahahaha
    03-17-09 11:14 AM
    The only thing that looks good is the deep fried grilled cheese.
    03-17-09 11:23 AM
    That's just plain wrong, jeezus...
    03-17-09 11:26 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD