For the short time I lived there I have no complaints... Well if I can't add the cold the no complaints
    Oh btw maybe some US stores would accept Can$$$ now but back then in the US no one acknowledged Can$$
    Now the $$$has good value.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 12:06 PM
    in like canada i have great pictures from there
    03-15-08 03:42 PM
    I love canada, although I think I won't like it as much when the vacouver 2010 games come around. I live just south of the CA border and it will be a pain with tourists.

03-15-08 03:53 PM
    BELLINGHAM!

Back in the 90s when the Canadian Dollar was teh suXX0rz and I was living on Vancouver Island I used to bomb to Bellis Fair like nobody's business.

I even considered moving there.
    03-15-08 07:07 PM
    I Love Canada. I dislike no unlimited data plans as well. If the rumors are true hopefully its in the not to distant future.
    I dislike that we are always changing things to make others feel at home. this is our home they came here they should have to adjust.!
    I have been to Michigan and Florida and enjoyed both.
    03-15-08 07:48 PM
    I dislike Rogers' ridiculous data pricing, getting products much later than the US or not at all sometimes, the cold and the ridiculous price differences for some products (i.e. cars), otherwise, I love Canada!
    03-16-08 12:20 AM
    ....That. I have never been there!!

03-17-08 12:28 AM
    You may not have krispy creme (which is over rated if you ask me) but you do have tim hortons and poutene (please forgive my spelling)

03-17-08 12:37 AM
    ok first off i LOVE being Canadian..
    with that said... i HATE the 4 feet of snow we've gotten since thursday
    03-18-08 06:16 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD