Helpful Tips for Men

Popped Collars- Any guy who pops his collar is a Tool. Popping your collar is not fashionable nor stylish. Not even for Kanye West.[/font]

2.) Wearing sunglasses at night- Under NO circumstances is it okay to wear sunglasses at night. It's nighttime, there for it's dark and not necessary for sunglasses. Trust me, you do not want to be the guy at the club with shades on.

3.) Wife Beaters- All i have to say about this one is K-Fed, that right there should make you throw away ANY wife beater you may have.

4). Clothing that is too small- Wearing a shirt one size to small to accentuate your "man curves" is not appealing.

5.) Saggy pants- Nobody wants to see 5 inches of your boxers. Here's a tip, buy a belt, or better yet buy a pair of pants that fit!

6.) Socks and Sandals- it's just not option. don't do it.

7.) Denim Jackets- Denim on Denim is never appropriate, so please donate any kind of jean jacket you may have laying around. It is not the 90's and you are not Zach Morris.

8.) Crocs- Enough said.

9.) Man Bags- Bags are for woman. You do not need a bag for your keys, wallet or cellphone. You have pockets. Have your girlfriend hold your stuff if it's to much for you to handle.

10.) Capri pants- if it's below the Knee it's not appropriate.
    Last edited by paulwright1; 08-28-09 at 02:19 PM.
    08-28-09 11:42 AM
    They forgot the Mankini...

08-28-09 12:02 PM
    They forgot the Mankini...

wrong, just wrong!!

Next time do us all a favor and photoshop that out.
    08-28-09 12:08 PM

2.) Wearing sunglasses at night- Under NO circumstances is it okay to wear sunglasses at night. It's nighttime, there for it's dark and not necessary for sunglasses. Trust me, you do not want to be the guy at the club with shades on.
    actually it has been proven that wearing sunglasses while driving in adverse weather or at night can significatly improve your vision of the road. i have no idea how but it does. i do often wear my Iron man sunglasses at night and there is less glare from on coming cars and i am able to see farther.
    08-28-09 12:12 PM
    ITT:
    Banana hammocks and mamel toe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 01:45 PM
    #11. Overalls

From a Dr. Katz episode:

Guy wearing overalls: "What goes with these?"

Other guy: "I dunno, maybe a banjo? I'll tell you 2 things that don't go with those, jobs and women."
    08-28-09 01:48 PM
    Number 10 doesnt make sense,
    its talking about capri pants yet the description is saying if its above the knee its not appropriate, capri's are below the knee ???
    08-28-09 01:50 PM
    Your hat off-center.........I mean, c'mon WTF?
    08-28-09 02:05 PM
    OK, I admit it...I'm guilty of #6. I like to wear sandals quite a bit, but if I don't wear socks my heels split open and I get very grumpy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 02:12 PM
    Does that mean I need to take back my denim mankini?
    08-28-09 02:16 PM
    Number 10 doesnt make sense,
    its talking about capri pants yet the description is saying if its above the knee its not appropriate, capri's are below the knee ???
    i fixed it for them. I didnt make the list I just copied it from an article
    08-28-09 02:21 PM
    Does that mean I need to take back my denim mankini?
    pics or it didnt happen!
    08-28-09 02:21 PM
    denim mankini FTW
    08-28-09 02:25 PM
    Leather pants, it's not the 60ies and you are NOT Jim Morrison!
    08-28-09 02:51 PM
    [B]
    I keep my rhinestone stunna-shade-glasses one for when I'm takin pictures of the *****es with my camera phone.

Also this is a sign that the person might be rollin, hyphy, lifted, trippin, etc.
    Or the person wishes they were.

bright light=/=drugs/pills. EVER
    08-28-09 02:54 PM
    I got some things men should never wear.....Army Uniforms, Navy Uniforms, Coast Guard Uniforms, Air Force Uniforms. But then again not everyone could be a Marine.
    Last edited by CARTEEUSMC; 08-28-09 at 02:59 PM.
    08-28-09 02:56 PM
    I got one some things men should never wear.....Army Uniforms, Navy Uniforms, Coast Guard Uniforms, Air Force Uniforms. But then again not everyone could be a Marine.
    +1 Semper Fi
    08-28-09 02:56 PM
    I got one some things men should never wear.....Army Uniforms, Navy Uniforms, Coast Guard Uniforms, Air Force Uniforms. But then again not everyone could be a Marine.
    Whats wrong with ABU's? i wear them every day and quite enjoy sitting at a desk killing ppl with the UAV (reaper).
    08-28-09 02:58 PM
    Leather pants, it's not the 60ies and you are NOT Jim Morrison!
    unless you're jim morrison....
    08-28-09 03:01 PM
    unless you're jim morrison....
    OH SNAP!! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!
    08-28-09 03:05 PM

Hey, if someone could tell me where to find men's shorts that don't go below the knee I'd probably buy them! (and not "old man" shorts either).

As a guy with short legs, it's only a matter of time before my shorts and pants are the same length! I'm not calling for any radical changes or to revert back to the super short shorts of the 70s and 80s, but yeah, it does bug me that I can't even find men's shorts in "fashionable styles" that don't fall below my knees!
    08-28-09 03:06 PM
    Hey, if someone could tell me where to find men's shorts that don't go below the knee I'd probably buy them! (and not "old man" shorts either).

As a guy with short legs, it's only a matter of time before my shorts and pants are the same length! I'm not calling for any radical changes or to revert back to the super short shorts of the 70s and 80s, but yeah, it does bug me that I can't even find men's shorts in "fashionable styles" that don't fall below my knees!
    Yeah the description of these are a little skewed... When I think capris I think riding my bike with the jeans rolled up...
    08-28-09 03:08 PM

and this should include shorts that are so baggy that they hang below your knees
    08-28-09 03:11 PM
    70's tennis shorts.....
    maybe anything form the 70's..
    08-28-09 03:11 PM
    [B]
    and this should include shorts that are so baggy that they hang below your knees
    i agree, if the "shorts" fall below the knee to the shin, then why not just wear normal pants? is it really that hard to go to Walsmart and get a pair of jeans that fit for like $15?
    08-28-09 03:14 PM
221 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD