I think you all know the idea.

Give the thing then the story.

The Sims
    I swear The Sims must be like Crack for women. I couldn't tell you all the times I've been screamed at or cussed out because some woman couldn't play The Sims. She always makes her husband drop off the PC, makes him call in 7-8 times a day. If it's not done in the one day she'll come up and go insane.

Never fails.
    09-27-09 02:46 PM
    Customers that don't know how the world works.
    For example, people that think it's OK to buy an insurance based product at the time they'll be claiming against it, after the event they're technically insuring against has happened, and not want to pay a penny more than somebody who's bought that product as an insurance against it happening but may not ever claim. I mean, you don't sit on your driveway next to the smoldering remains of your freshly burnt house and try to buy contents insurance because you just realised you don't have any, do you? why would Breakdown Cover be any different?
    Last edited by Tim_UK; 09-27-09 at 04:06 PM.
    09-27-09 04:03 PM
    The same people that call in "sick" on a regular basis. Therefore leaving the rest of the shift screwed. I'm sick of it! We were so busy the other night and it only made it worse being shorthanded.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 12:57 AM
    Customers in general. I would never have believed that people can be so nasty as they are to retail employees. I would love to go into places and talk to people the way they talk to me. But i'd get tossed out and have the cops called on me :-/
    09-28-09 08:58 AM
    Coworkers who go out of their way to pick on those they don't like - and those they perceive are weaker than they are. Sometimes it's like High School and the cliques are back. I spend hours each week dealing with the damage these j3rks cause. I'm almost ready to start handing out reprimands for the behavior after finding one of my female employees in tears.

09-28-09 09:35 AM
    I don't have a problem with co-workers, they pretty much ignore me because everyone thinks I'm an ***hole. Which is fine by me, I don't necessarily enjoy the company of any of them.

But the customers... Practically every customer gets on my nerves. If I go into the reasons or examples I'll be typing all day, just peruse the I Hate Thread and you'll find some of those stories.

My job reminds me of that quote from Office Space (I don't remember exactly how it goes) "Every day is just a little bit worst than the last so every day you see me is the worst day of my life."
    09-28-09 09:42 AM
    "know it all customers"
    Okay i work in Auto Parts, & i am ASE P2 and AIA Certified. not to mention I am certified in Standard Motor Products, Raybestos Brakes, Wix Filters, and some other brands.... Plus i've been in this business for going on 9 years so i know my stuff pretty well when it comes to auto parts. and i'll admit i don't know everything but i'm not afraid to dig for what customers need.

and what really ticks me off is when we'll have 4 sources stating they need part number "br549" and i go to sell them "br549" and "it's not right" after 4 source say it is..... then it comes back that it was a different year/make/model that what i was first told.......
    Last edited by mjneid; 09-28-09 at 10:51 AM.
    09-28-09 10:48 AM
    Coworkers who go out of their way to pick on those they don't like - and those they perceive are weaker than they are. Sometimes it's like High School and the cliques are back. I spend hours each week dealing with the damage these j3rks cause. I'm almost ready to start handing out reprimands for the behavior after finding one of my female employees in tears.

Sadly but not much different in an elementary school. Even sadder the principal adds to it.
    09-28-09 11:08 AM
    Sadly but not much different in an elementary school. Even sadder the principal adds to it.
    When I worked at HRBlock I had a sup who was part of a clique with this queen. Since I didn't like him my job was made harder by her.

So glad I don't work there any more. If any of you call tech support for HRBlock you need to know that they work 8 hours days with crazy pressure to perform. Every 8 hour day will have 3 hours of people cussing them out.

We can't:
    Make the IRS give you a tax refund.
    Call the IRS for you
    Fix your tax return for free
    Tell you how the IRS knew you owe child support
    Help you commit tax fraud
    Refund your money because you can't read
    print and mail your tax return for you
    Find your ex-husbands tax return to tell you how much he makes
    give you 3 years worth of software for free when you didn't e-file
    track your print and mail return
    give you our last names
    cancel your efile for you can make changes
    force the IRS to accept your efile
    force the dev team to update the program for a form that came out yesterday
    give you the cell number of the CEO
    give you the address of the call center
    09-28-09 12:23 PM
    We can't:
    Make the IRS give you a tax refund.
    Call the IRS for you
    Fix your tax return for free
    Tell you how the IRS knew you owe child support
    Help you commit tax fraud
    Refund your money because you can't read
    print and mail your tax return for you
    Find your ex-husbands tax return to tell you how much he makes
    give you 3 years worth of software for free when you didn't e-file
    track your print and mail return
    give you our last names
    cancel your efile for you can make changes
    force the IRS to accept your efile
    force the dev team to update the program for a form that came out yesterday
    give you the cell number of the CEO
    give you the address of the call center
    Sounds ALOT like my job, I feel for you. I'm ready to leave this ****hole too.
    09-28-09 12:59 PM
    When I'm more knowledgeable about the position than someone who has 4 years seniority on me, and they get paid more simply because he or she has worked there longer...

just worthless.
    09-28-09 04:26 PM
    When I'm more knowledgeable about the position than someone who has 4 years seniority on me, and they get paid more simply because he or she has worked there longer...

just worthless.
    Better than being more knowledgable AND having seniority and still not getting paid as much...
    09-28-09 04:28 PM
    my oblivious boss.
    09-28-09 04:39 PM
    The cliques at work that are like stupidass highschool kids.
    09-29-09 07:56 AM
    Lazy old people.

The kind that come to work whenever they feel like and are grossly overweight. They wear shoes without socks (when our AC doesn't work) and then decide to clip their toenails on the desk....then instead of putting them in the trash, washing her hands and lysoling the desk....she just starts using the phone and sticking her fingers in her mouth.....

WTF? that's the most disgusting thing ever....oh yeah and none of the restuarants here like her coz she ALWAYS complains about her food. And debt collectors call her at work....hahaha
    09-29-09 12:57 PM
    Lazy old people.

The kind that come to work whenever they feel like and are grossly overweight. They wear shoes without socks (when our AC doesn't work) and then decide to clip their toenails on the desk....then instead of putting them in the trash, washing her hands and lysoling the desk....she just starts using the phone and sticking her fingers in her mouth.....

WTF? that's the most disgusting thing ever....oh yeah and none of the restuarants here like her coz she ALWAYS complains about her food. And debt collectors call her at work....hahaha
    Sounds like my mom...
    09-29-09 12:59 PM
    Well, one of the same problem children went home only four hours after being here last night, leaving eight hours to go. And it's like high school here, too. I could go on and on. Ever been to Customers Suck! For those who suffer at the hands of customers of all types - Introduction

09-30-09 02:29 AM
    Customers in general. I would never have believed that people can be so nasty as they are to retail employees. I would love to go into places and talk to people the way they talk to me. But i'd get tossed out and have the cops called on me :-/
    O.m.g, I work in the retail industry too and I know exactly how you feel! Customers always thinks they're RIGHT - when they're NOT. They make bloody lame lies just to get a return or an exchange on a damaged item (damage that THEY MADE because they didn't read the washing labels properly) or the cheap customers who haggles for lower price when its already been reduced to 60-70% off. I swear they just want things for free.

09-30-09 04:10 AM
    O.m.g, I work in the retail industry too and I know exactly how you feel! Customers always thinks they're RIGHT - when they're NOT. They make bloody lame lies just to get a return or an exchange on a damaged item (damage that THEY MADE because they didn't read the washing labels properly) or the cheap customers who haggles for lower price when its already been reduced to 60-70% off. I swear they just want things for free.

Duh didn't you know everyone is looking for a hand out!?
    09-30-09 08:14 AM
    customers asking for my supervisor when I try to ask them security questions for the protection of their account.
    09-30-09 04:16 PM
    and threatening yelling and accusing me when I have all their personal information in front of me
    09-30-09 04:18 PM
    hear hear ^^^
    09-30-09 04:18 PM
    Customer: I pay taxes! I pay your salary! You work for me!

Me: Guess what? I pay taxes too...so we'll just say that this one is on me.
    10-01-09 03:52 AM
    I hate professional staff who think they are better than their secretaries just because of their pay scales. Most of the time, the secretary can do the job of the professional, but the professional cannot handle the job of the secretary... And we're the dumb ones?
    10-01-09 08:03 AM
    ***** managers... Yes you have a uni degree and yes you make 10x what I make but that doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.

10-01-09 09:05 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD