09-24-08 07:32 PM
66 123
tools
    Shame on you. Eyez.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 11:09 AM
    which part is it the youll cut me if i look at you wrong? well lilkim sounding lady had a nice suv with banging rims so if thats you thx for the directions
    09-22-08 11:12 AM
    thats the thing i spoke with one so ill just generalize and say all yall are mean!!! Naw but i drove to New York a couple days later big mistake anyways i got lost in brooklyn and asked this lady for directions at a red light and i swear she sounded exactly like lil kim she was fine as **** too but she did sound like she would cut me if i looked at her wrong
    Did she give u the RIGHT directions? We tend to mess with ppl who don't know their way arnd lol

09-22-08 11:13 AM
    which part is it the youll cut me if i look at you wrong? well lilkim sounding lady had a nice suv with banging rims so if thats you thx for the directions
    Nah that was not me lol I can't give good directions.
    09-22-08 11:16 AM
    well i was one street away and she even led me there. she was all like "im going there right now follow me" it does help that i look good cause if i was ugly i wouldve ended up in queens. But then we went to a south african restaurant and i had raw ostrich
    09-22-08 11:23 AM
    lol, should have gotten her #
    09-22-08 11:28 AM
    so where yo bf at is hefty is he getting you mike ikes oh you like mike and ikes...hmm so listen can i get yo number can i? lol naw never that too much cutting not enough lovin but i dunno i think i could tame some of the fiesty-ness
    09-22-08 11:34 AM
    so where yo bf at is hefty is he getting you mike ikes oh you like mike and ikes...hmm so listen can i get yo number can i? lol naw never that too much cutting not enough lovin but i dunno i think i could tame some of the fiesty-ness

Lmao! I hope u don't really say that lol

09-22-08 11:38 AM
    i did and you can quote me. all yall can pin me whenever by the way
    09-22-08 11:42 AM
    What did he just say lmbo.

09-22-08 11:46 AM
    LMAO @ Eyez *shrugs shoulders*

Ur a funny dude Prince.
    09-22-08 11:51 AM
    Well here's my WTF experience I work @ a cable company and a year or so ago it was like -50 outside and the cable froze. Mind you this was superbowl Sunday. When cable freezes the signal can't flow like it normally does. So many people called in to b**** about it which I can understand however so many people wanted a year's worth of credit because the cable was out this ONE day!

BTW Everytime I have been to NY people have been really nice to me. So I can't bash NY

09-22-08 11:59 AM
    "lmbo" what does that mean? is new yorkan for something? and yes i have been told im funny im just soo bored at work right now though so im tryna make myself laugh too
    09-22-08 12:20 PM
    Well here's my WTF experience I work @ a cable company and a year or so ago it was like -50 outside and the cable froze. Mind you this was superbowl Sunday. When cable freezes the signal can't flow like it normally does. So many people called in to b**** about it which I can understand however so many people wanted a year's worth of credit because the cable was out this ONE day!

BTW Everytime I have been to NY people have been really nice to me. So I can't bash NY

You probably would have tried the same thing. Only reason u didn't is cuz you had to work on superbowl sunday so it didn't matter lol

09-22-08 12:30 PM
    "lmbo" what does that mean? is new yorkan for something? and yes i have been told im funny im just soo bored at work right now though so im tryna make myself laugh too

Lol, you said new yorkan

And no its not a "new york" thing, its a female thing. Its all in the approach

09-22-08 12:32 PM
    you still havent told me what lmbo ohh laughing my **** off? b u t t is censored ha ha
    09-22-08 12:40 PM
    Lol, you said new yorkan

And no its not a "new york" thing, its a female thing. Its all in the approach Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What does that mean? and are you implying something ladies?
    09-22-08 12:42 PM
    What does that mean? and are you implying something ladies?
    My bad, I thought u were talking abt something else. Lol. I'm a lil off today. Lmbo has nothing to do w/ being a female. Smh @ me being so darn confused lol

09-22-08 12:58 PM
    Hey I was confused all day myself Cammie.
    09-22-08 01:11 PM
    LoL!

09-22-08 01:18 PM
    You probably would have tried the same thing. Only reason u didn't is cuz you had to work on superbowl sunday so it didn't matter lol

lol I understand their side but really a year of free cable?? That seems a bit extreme. 1 day of service credit ok maybe even 2 but not a year.
    09-22-08 01:27 PM
    lol I understand their side but really a year of free cable?? That seems a bit extreme. 1 day of service credit ok maybe even 2 but not a year.

Lol I agree, a yr pushed it. I would have started off w/ a week or so lol

09-22-08 01:57 PM
    I would have asked for a discount on my bill. Especially since I had to miss the superbowl.

09-22-08 02:18 PM
    The kids that come on the train selling candies and saying the money is to pay their way through college it makes u really go hmmm why not say you selling candy to put money in your pocket.
    09-22-08 02:44 PM
    The kids that come on the train selling candies and saying the money is to pay their way through college it makes u really go hmmm why not say you selling candy to put money in your pocket.
    I always wondered about this hmmm
    09-22-08 03:32 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD