Soooo, I'm bored

This is my very first thread *bows* Thank you, thank you.

I decided to create a threat for things that make you go hmmm, huh? what? or just plain WTF????

So...post away

My first WTF/LOL moment...I was in the city today (i live in NY) and saw a dude with a tshirt that said "i'll kick your baby's ***", The back of it said "NY (crossed out heart) love you". Ie, "NY doesnt love you" LOL (thought that was funny)
    09-21-08 04:15 PM
    I have an in--law from Philly. Last time he came out to visit, he said "The thing that bugs me most about you Westerners is you're all too nice." I thought WTF to myself, and said, "F**k you Kenny. Make your own da#m breakfast!" We got along great after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 05:37 PM
    LMAO!! You sound like a new yorker. LOL! But we're just mean/rude in general. No need to be provoked lol

09-21-08 06:01 PM
    I was on the A train heading to work Friday morning. Now if you live in NY you know the trains are crowded in the morning. I was lucky enough to have a seat. However, this old lady eventually gets on the train. Nobody look like they were going to get up and let her sit down, so I did what I thought was the right thing and started to get up and give her the seat. However, she looked at me and said no honey don't you get up, but that b@st@rd next to you better get up and let me sit down. (Yes it was a guy sitting next to me)
    Last edited by EyEZ4BB; 09-21-08 at 06:09 PM.
    09-21-08 06:06 PM
    LMAO!!!!! I love NYers

Did he get up?

09-21-08 06:13 PM
    Heck no he act like he did not hear her and turned the music up on his Ipod.
    09-21-08 06:18 PM
    LOL!! Once again...gotta love NYers

09-21-08 06:27 PM
    I've got 2 nieces and one nephew from Binghamton NY. My brother moved there for a girl. He's a cranky bast#rd, too, and belongs there, haha. Too cold and humid for me.

09-21-08 06:32 PM
    LOL!! @ cranky bast**d. I'll admit we are cranky lol

09-21-08 06:47 PM
    Not cranky-just honest. Used to live in NY, live in Indiana now, and I can't get use to the false-faced "I'll talk about you behind your back" smiles. I'd rather have the up front "way it is".
    09-21-08 06:51 PM
    Very true Jazz, and I agree. We rarely hold our tongue.

09-21-08 06:56 PM
    Very true Jazz, and I agree. We rarely hold our tongue.

So true, we say how we feel and if you don't like it that's your problem.
    09-21-08 07:11 PM
    Mhmm..I have a problem NOT saying how I feel lol

09-21-08 07:30 PM
    I hate when people make exaggerated facial expressions when they talk to you. I feel like they think I'm not going to pay attention to what they are saying if they don't make their eyes look like they are going to pop out or screw their face up to make a point. When I'm NOT... I'm saying to myself "WTF" they are an undercover psycho!!! And hoping they don't spit on me... lol
    09-22-08 05:35 AM
    omg yall are rude i was in new york for like 30 min for a stop over and i was kinda lost cause i needed to find the next gate. So i approached some who work there and asked where i could find the gate and he was soo rude he talked to me like iwas bothering him and worst part is he didnt even give me the right directions. The only person i spoke to in new york was rude as ****. Damn new yorkers
    09-22-08 09:13 AM
    I see this thread is focusing on how NYers are rude. Cammie look what you started lol. I Love NY.

Last edited by EyEZ4BB; 09-22-08 at 09:21 AM.
    09-22-08 09:16 AM
    omg yall are rude i was in new york for like 30 min for a stop over and i was kinda lost cause i needed to find the next gate. So i approached some who work there and asked where i could find the gate and he was soo rude he talked to me like I was bothering him and worst part is he didnt even give me the right directions. The only person i spoke to in new york was rude as ****. Damn new yorkers
    Lmao! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! D**m we're rude lol. Every non new yorker I speak to has had a similar experience. Either they got robbed or yelled at LOL! I guess as a new yorker, I don't notice it anymore. *side eye* I'm one of them, but really nice deep down

Eyez, I'm beginning to regret making this thread. It brought all the NY bashers lol

09-22-08 09:25 AM
    It has but we must admit it's true we are RUDE.

09-22-08 10:12 AM
    Yea, and don't give a **** lol. Non new yorkers shouldn't take it personal. Its our human nature to be obnoxious (is that how u spell it? Lol) *shrugs shoulders*

09-22-08 10:20 AM
    So i was in rochester ny last night/this morning. So last night i went to the address giving to me for my next trip. Ty. Tomtom perfect directions. Anywho. I get there but it doesn't look right to me. Looks to small for my truck. So i flag down a po po and ask him if i was at the right place. He says yeah. So i say. Ty. Have a good night. This focker says to me. "Are you stay there all night? If so dont think i'm coming back here to check on you". Wtf. Now my head start to work. What if i get robbed back here. What if someone shoots up my trk. Rude. I'm so not in a ny state of mind.

09-22-08 10:21 AM
    Lmao! We r THE WORST!!!! lol smh!!!!!! But why??? Lol

09-22-08 10:26 AM
    thats the thing i spoke with one so ill just generalize and say all yall are mean!!! Naw but i drove to New York a couple days later big mistake anyways i got lost in brooklyn and asked this lady for directions at a red light and i swear she sounded exactly like lil kim she was fine as **** too but she did sound like she would cut me if i looked at her wrong
    09-22-08 10:38 AM
    I cant wait for cloverfield. To come out of the hudson and eat ny. My frnds purple. Cammie and eyez. Wont be there that day.

09-22-08 10:42 AM
    Lol *side eye* thanks Ren lol

And lol @ the chick sounding like Kim

Yea and uh, never get lost in brooklyn

09-22-08 10:47 AM
    thats the thing i spoke with one so ill just generalize and say all yall are mean!!! Naw but i drove to New York a couple days later big mistake anyways i got lost in brooklyn and asked this lady for directions at a red light and i swear she sounded exactly like lil kim she was fine as **** too but she did sound like she would cut me if i looked at her wrong
    Oh my that was me hehe.
    09-22-08 11:08 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD