Well here's my WTF experience I work @ a cable company and a year or so ago it was like -50 outside and the cable froze. Mind you this was superbowl Sunday. When cable freezes the signal can't flow like it normally does. So many people called in to b**** about it which I can understand however so many people wanted a year's worth of credit because the cable was out this ONE day!

BTW Everytime I have been to NY people have been really nice to me. So I can't bash NY

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Don't even get me started with cable stories I work for a cable company in nyc and the stuff that I hear keep me in stitches all day.

09-22-08 04:41 PM
    Don't even get me started with cable stories I work for a cable company in nyc and the stuff that I hear keep me in stitches all day.

Oh someone today said she was going to report us to the BBB and that she had no problem taking us to court...because she didn't pay her bill for 3 months.

09-22-08 06:28 PM
    Oh someone today said she was going to report us to the BBB and that she had no problem taking us to court...because she didn't pay her bill for 3 months.

Huuuuuuuhhhhhh???????

She better sit down somewhere and get it together!

09-22-08 06:46 PM
    Lol I have one better, I had a customer call and say her cable box and tv has no power, of course the first thing I said was, "can you make sure its plugged in" to this she replied " you don't understand the power is out" Needless there was a power outage in her area. hhhhmmmmm It cracks me up that people call the cable company for everything

09-22-08 06:56 PM
    Lol I have one better, I had a customer call and say her cable box and tv has no power, of course the first thing I said was, "can you make sure its plugged in" to this she replied " you don't understand the power is out" Needless there was a power outage in her area. hhhhmmmmm It cracks me up that people call the cable company for everything

I had this guy that called in and said that he cancelled his cable a month ago and he was still getting a bill. So I open his account and find out he has phone but I don't see that he ever had cable with us. However, I do notice that his phone service was interrupted so every call he makes he's sent directly to us. Then I had to try and explain to him that he is talking to the cable company not his sattelite company. I spent an hour on that before he figured out what I was saying.
    09-22-08 07:56 PM
    I get those all the time. What about the person that swears up and down that no one ordered any ppv. They'll say something like its just me and my son here and he's only 12 so I KNOW he didn't order it. They get even madder when I have them read me the serial #s only to find out its coming from their innocent son's box

09-22-08 08:02 PM
    Or what about the person that has snow on their screen b/c the tvs not on ch 3 and they really believe its the "cable's" fault

09-22-08 08:05 PM
    I get those all the time. What about the person that swears up and down that no one ordered any ppv. They'll say something like its just me and my son here and he's only 12 so I KNOW he didn't order it. They get even madder when I have them read me the serial #s only to find out its coming from their innocent son's box

Yeah those are funny...or the bf or husband or whatever...especially those adult titles, and it is always our fault ya know...
    09-22-08 08:08 PM
    Or what about the person that has snow on their screen b/c the tvs not on ch 3 and they really believe its the "cable's" fault

but it is their fault because they sat on the remote or their little kid pushed a button on the front of the tv...yeah I know.
    09-22-08 08:09 PM
    Since everyone is talking about their wtf new york stories i thought i'd share mine. I'm from indiana and some friends and i decided to go to manhattan for a week just to see the sights and mess around. Now in the midwest, people are generally very polite and courteous in public and we did understand the whole new yorkers can be mean thing so we were prepared for whatever. But we never had an issue until we were just standing on an empty sidewalk next to an empty road and this limo driver pulled up next to us, rolled down his window, and commenced to calling us every bad name he could think of at the top of his lungs. We were just standing there talking quietly to each other. I looked around to see if he was yelling at someone else but no one else was there. He got out and was screaming at us for about 30 seconds when we're all starting to yell back and go towards him. Then he got back in the limo and drove away, still cussing at us. We were all left standing there looking at each other saying wtf?
    09-23-08 04:37 PM
    Whoa! Wait, what??? Huh???? When did this turn into wtf new york stories? Lol..smh...my ppl hate us, lol

That was pretty funny tho, wally. I must say.

09-23-08 04:44 PM
    Lol..smh...my ppl hate us
    SMH? Wtf does that mean lol
    and im glad you finally caught on how ppl feel about new yorkers
    09-23-08 05:13 PM
    things that make me go "hmmm..".

my dog running around like an ***** with no objective. just running and doing laps while we're watching a movie.

9/10 times she will run under the table and not realize she has to lower her head, which means she smokes her head on our coffee table at full speed.

makes me wonder, "hmmmm.. is this dog REALLY that dumb."

come to find out, yes she is.
    Last edited by voli; 09-24-08 at 05:30 AM.
    09-24-08 05:24 AM
    Heading home yesterday on the train a young guy boarded and his fly was open his private was hanging out I looked at the lady sitting next to me, she smiled but just as we both was getting ready to tell him he realized and zipped it up
    09-24-08 10:43 AM
    Heading home yesterday on the train a young guy boarded and his fly was open his private was hanging out I looked at the lady sitting next to me, she smiled but just as we both was getting ready to tell him he realized and zipped it up
    Oh my breeze what a nice show

09-24-08 06:37 PM
    things that make me go "hmmm..".

my dog running around like an ***** with no objective. just running and doing laps while we're watching a movie.

9/10 times she will run under the table and not realize she has to lower her head, which means she smokes her head on our coffee table at full speed.

makes me wonder, "hmmmm.. is this dog REALLY that dumb."

come to find out, yes she is.
    OMG!!! The more I picture that, the FUNNIER it is!!!!!! LOL!
    09-24-08 07:32 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD