Use a lawn mower to cut someone's hair (I own a barbershop)

Z10
    06-24-16 06:20 AM
    I'll never become President of the United States of America.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    06-24-16 10:22 AM
    I'll never fully understand why some don't want screening for would be gun owners.

Posted via CB10
    DJ BigToe likes this.
    07-10-16 05:30 AM
    Captain Air Force One.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    07-10-16 11:33 AM
    I'll never fully understand why some don't want screening for would be gun owners.

Posted via CB10
    I'll never fully understand why people believe all the BS that is spoon feed to them.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-16 12:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    The issue seems to be the gun lobbyists, they do a better job scaring people into buying guns. Gun companies only make money when they sell guns, so they can't allow a country wide law that requires background checks. That would cut into their profits. They don't care about lives, just money.

Ruger, an American gun company sends me "scary" emails at least once a month, informing me that the government wants to take my guns away. Then they follow that up with a sale on their latest gun/rifle. The more gun companies scare people into thinking their guns are going to be taken away, the more guns they buy. In other words, the more money they make.

Their only fooling the simple minded, unfortunately, there are a lot of them.
    kellyjdrummer likes this.
    08-24-16 02:41 PM
    The issue seems to be the gun lobbyists, they do a better job scaring people into buying guns. Gun companies only make money when they sell guns, so they can't allow a country wide law that requires background checks. That would cut into their profits. They don't care about lives, just money.

Ruger, an American gun company sends me "scary" emails at least once a month, informing me that the government wants to take my guns away. Then they follow that up with a sale on their latest gun/rifle. The more gun companies scare people into thinking their guns are going to be taken away, the more guns they buy. In other words, the more money they make.

Their only fooling the simple minded, unfortunately, there are a lot of them.
    The only gun sale that doesn't require a back ground check is private sale and criminal sale! Now if you what to be liable on a private sale just sale to any Tom **** or Harry.
    Close the gun shop loophole. There is no gun show loophole. Most gun sales there are from FFL dealer and they NICS check everyone.
    Guns are easier to purchase than books. I do believe there are more places that sell reading materials than guns.
    Guns kill people. No they don't people kill people. A gun is a tool, just like a pencil or fork or even a car. There are twice as many people killed in cars than with guns. Where is the protests about that?

Their only fooling simple minded people.
    Yes there are!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 03:12 PM
    The only gun sale that doesn't require a back ground check is private sale and criminal sale! Now if you what to be liable on a private sale just sale to any Tom **** or Harry.
    Close the gun shop loophole. There is no gun show loophole. Most gun sales there are from FFL dealer and they NICS check everyone.
    Guns are easier to purchase than books. I do believe there are more places that sell reading materials than guns.
    Guns kill people. No they don't people kill people. A gun is a tool, just like a pencil or fork or even a car. There are twice as many people killed in cars than with guns. Where is the protests about that?

Their only fooling simple minded people.
    Yes there are!

Posted via CB10
    Did you just compare deaths by car, to deaths by gun? Really? Cars are not made to kill things. When something dies due to a car, it's an accident. When something dies due to a gun, that was the point. You are right, guns are tools, we use them to kill stuff.
    DaDaDogg and dphjeff like this.
    08-24-16 03:20 PM
    Did you just compare deaths by car, to deaths by gun? Really? Cars are not made to kill things. When something dies due to a car, it's an accident. When something dies due to a gun, that was the point. You are right, guns are tools, we use them to kill stuff.
    Ok let see, let's take a 3500 lbs car move it down the highway at let's say 80 mph and the driver is texting. When he wrecks and kills someone else it's an accident? In my opinion he or she just pulled the trigger. How about same scenario but the drive have 8 drinks. Hmmm! Accident?
    What I'm saying is some humans are inherit evil creatures and it doesn't really matter what tool they use.

By the way nice come back. Like it very much.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 05:36 PM
    Guns are designed to kill. Cars? No.
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    08-24-16 06:07 PM
    Ok let see, let's take a 3500 lbs car move it down the highway at let's say 80 mph and the driver is texting. When he wrecks and kills someone else it's an accident? In my opinion he or she just pulled the trigger. How about same scenario but the drive have 8 drinks. Hmmm! Accident?
    What I'm saying is some humans are inherit evil creatures and it doesn't really matter what tool they use.

By the way nice come back. Like it very much.

Posted via CB10
    Do you think a car was designed as a weapon to kill? Or is it just an unfortunate side effect of people making bad decisions? While you answer that, answer this, were guns designed to kill? What other function/purpose do they fulfill? I'm trying to think of the last time I was doing anything that didn't involve hunting and thought, this would be a lot easier if I had a gun.
    08-24-16 06:17 PM
    Do you think a car was designed as a weapon to kill? Or is it just an unfortunate side effect of people making bad decisions? While you answer that, answer this, were guns designed to kill? What other function/purpose do they fulfill? I'm trying to think of the last time I was doing anything that didn't involve hunting and thought, this would be a lot easier if I had a gun.
    I didn't say that wasn't the intent! As for use I will name the use that probably takes up 90 percent of it use today, recreational target shooting. Sorry we kill a paper target.
    Or maybe a plumb bob .

As for bad decisions, Sir Isaac Newton got it right! For every action there is a reaction.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dphjeff; 08-24-16 at 07:23 PM.
    08-24-16 06:48 PM
    I didn't say that wasn't the intent! As for use I will name the use that probably takes up 90 percent of it use today, recreational target shooting. Sorry we kill a paper target.
    Or maybe a plumb bob .

As for bad decisions, Sir Isaac Newton got it right! For every action there is a reaction.

Posted via CB10
    What was the guns intended use? The car was for transportation.

It is nice that people use guns for target shooting, even if the intent of that is to practice for when you may have to shoot a person.

I suggest using a .22 for practice, the ammo is starting to show up in stores again. Much cheaper to practice with, when killing paper.
    08-24-16 11:00 PM
    What was the guns intended use? The car was for transportation.

It is nice that people use guns for target shooting, even if the intent of that is to practice for when you may have to shoot a person.

I suggest using a .22 for practice, the ammo is starting to show up in stores again. Much cheaper to practice with, when killing paper.
    So I see the real issue here, cost! So you want everyone not to waste there money? Yes your right .22 are 10 cent each and 9mm is. 21 cents each and stones are free.
    People eat out 3 or 4 times a week or eat pizza once a week, people spend $10,000 on a vacation, a pick-up truck cost $40,000 and so on with nothing to show for it after and NEVER give it a second thought. I guess what I'm saying it does the cost really matter?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 07:26 AM
    So I see the real issue here, cost! So you want everyone not to waste there money? Yes your right .22 are 10 cent each and 9mm is. 21 cents each and stones are free.
    People eat out 3 or 4 times a week or eat pizza once a week, people spend $10,000 on a vacation, a pick-up truck cost $40,000 and so on with nothing to show for it after and NEVER give it a second thought. I guess what I'm saying it does the cost really matter?

Posted via CB10
    No, the issue is when someone tries to justify the lack of gun laws in America, by comparing a guns intended use to a cars.
    08-25-16 10:06 AM
    No, the issue is when someone tries to justify the lack of gun laws in America, by comparing a guns intended use to a cars.
    Gun laws are not lacking in the United States. We have many, many, many gun laws.

In the United States, citizens have a fundamental right to bear arms. It isn't a privilege, it's a right. Guaranteed by the constitution.

Unless enough people can get together on the issue to pass an amendment, no one has the legal authority to prevent an American citizen from owning a gun.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-25-16 10:27 AM
    Gun laws are not lacking in the United States. We have many, many, many gun laws.

In the United States, citizens have a fundamental right to bear arms. It isn't a privilege, it's a right. Guaranteed by the constitution.

Unless enough people can get together on the issue to pass an amendment, no one has the legal authority to prevent an American citizen from owning a gun.
    The only law in Arkansas to own a gun is, be 18. I think that's lacking. But going by your statement, it sounds like there shouldn't be any laws at all, because the 2nd amendment says so.
    08-25-16 10:35 AM
    Let me ask you, when was the last time a criminal followed the law? It all boils down to lack of enforcement and lack of convictions. All and where are most of the gun problems? Hmmm, inter cities. How about fixing poverty instead of passing gun laws that will not help.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 10:36 AM
    Let me ask you, when was the last time a criminal followed the law? It all boils down to lack of enforcement and lack of convictions. All and where are most of the gun problems? Hmmm, inter cities. How about fixing poverty instead of passing gun laws that will not help.

Posted via CB10
    So your saying we shouldn't have any laws, because criminals don't follow them?
    08-25-16 10:44 AM
    So your saying we shouldn't have any laws, because criminals don't follow them?

Take 4 minutes of your life and watch this. Just humor me. Tell me if Mr. Colion makes any sense.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 11:08 AM

Take 4 minutes of your life and watch this. Just humor me. Tell me if Mr. Colion makes any sense.

Posted via CB10
    I know of that guy. He got a few things wrong. He talks about early release for felons. But all felons aren't gun related or violent crimes. It's called early release on good behavior. Violent crimes have a minimum sentence, if you are released after you reached that point in time, you've done your time.

If there was mandatory background checks for every gun sold, even the privately sold guns, the gangs would have a harder time getting their hands on them. Imagine if a person sold their gun on the street to some kid, that kid shoots up a block, gets arrested. When they check the gun and see who the owner is, and that the owner didn't follow the law when selling the gun, the owner would go to jail right along with the kid doing the shooting.

What's ironic about Chicago is, are aren't allowed to own a gun in Chicago, but you can drive 30 minutes away to the suburbs, where the gun laws are different and buy a gun. You have to wait 72 hours for a hand gun and 24 hours for a shot gun. Because **** guns do less damages I guess.

I wonder if suburban shooting deaths are being added to the Chicago shooting deaths to make the numbers higher and Chicago look worse than what it is? With that said, I still do go out the the south side, but then I don't like going downtown either.
    08-25-16 11:29 AM
    Well DJ I'm guessing you never purchased a new gun. If you have, you know there is an application you fill out. Been that way for years. Now you are tide to that gun and the paper trail comes to you. Now if you sale said firearm your supposed to get the contact information of the purchaser. So if you don't do what is your supposed to do and your an ***** for selling a firearm to a kid ( by the way every gun has to come with a brochure that talks about the 1968 gun act) you want to make it everyone else's problem. As for making private sale do a transfer, look at the states that required it, what a clusterf***. Beside who's going to police it?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 01:41 PM
    Gun discussions are useless. Move on. Spare the rest of us, please.
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    08-25-16 01:44 PM
    Well DJ I'm guessing you never purchased a new gun. If you have, you know there is an application you fill out. Been that way for years. Now you are tide to that gun and the paper trail comes to you. Now if you sale said firearm your supposed to get the contact information of the purchaser. So if you don't do what is your supposed to do and your an ***** for selling a firearm to a kid ( by the way every gun has to come with a brochure that talks about the 1968 gun act) you want to make it everyone else's problem. As for making private sale do a transfer, look at the states that required it, what a clusterf***. Beside who's going to police it?

Posted via CB10
    Every gun I own was purchased new. I don't trust used guns.

I think you just answered the problem. There needs to be some type of "unit" with one job, to keep track of person to person gun transfers. It's amazing how many guns are on the street, with no paper trail. It's almost as if the guns where purposely put there. But that gets into conspiracy theories.

And that, is something I'll never do on a Blackberry forum.
    08-25-16 01:52 PM
    Gun discussions are useless. Move on. Spare the rest of us, please.
    Sounds good to me!

I'll never vote for Hillary.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    08-25-16 01:52 PM
1,703 ... 6566676869