After looking at marketing by Facebook, Google (Google+) and Twitter with social media, I think the CrackBerry team should also find a way to market this site too.

My suggestion is to come up with some kind of a crackberry symbol that we can place on our website/blog etc. I know we already have a crackberry fan page on Facebook. But you can write a javascipt code so that we can post it may be with some user information here as well....

I think it would be great if the web developers here can come up with something like that.

I posted this idea hoping Kevin or someone take notice.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-12 09:55 AM
    I agree. If only we had some sort of "CrackBerry symbol". Something that wasn't too big, maybe circular, "CrackBerry" would be too large, we'd shorten it to "CB". That'd be a winning symbol.

That being said, I do want a CB sticker I can put on the back of my phone. I think the online presence is there, but the offline presence needs to be pushed a bit more.
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-23-12 10:45 AM
    Yes, something like this would be great:
    05-23-12 01:03 PM
    They're giving away stickers too. I made a CrackBerry.com tee shirt a few years ago that was cool. It got super dirty and worn out though so I got rid of it.
    05-23-12 01:07 PM
    05-23-12 01:14 PM
    You mean besides the tin foil hats? What, we're not all wearing the tin foil hats?!?! Egads, I've been duped again.
    05-23-12 01:20 PM
    You mean besides the tin foil hats? What, we're not all wearing the tin foil hats?!?! Egads, I've been duped again.
    Where the bloody heck did you find orange tin foil?!? I want!!!!
    05-23-12 02:12 PM
    #support....
    05-23-12 08:05 PM
    Where the bloody heck did you find orange tin foil?!? I want!!!!
    LOL, This is funny!
    05-24-12 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD