Yup

sober-speculation blogspot com/2010/01/there-is-no-financial-crisis html]There is no financial crisis

Wazzup! Bored between classes here so decided to introduce myself

Anyways, I had this urge to talk about an event Here is what happened When I was done with school one day I headed out, I was starving so I took a detour to this fast food joint and ordered a sandwitch and then went off to eat it in a corner when I was done I remembered I didn't pay!

Yeah evidently they were super busy and distracted because there was this manager/investor type looking around everywhere and talking to them

Why I had not noticed this was well I was obsessing over this concept about the recent stock market crash last year The fact is that nothing crashed except currency! All the people in all the companies are still there, all the technology is still there and not forgotton Now obviously besides the fact that the dollar is known to have lost value the price of stock(in dollars) has also crashed Now think! Shouldn't the opposite have happened? How can stock value fall more than currency? It can't! This financial crisis is purely psychological and those who don't snap out of it are doomed to failure Not that it matters much to me personally at this stage in my life though but my guess is that most people are fully unaware or only partly aware that most stock is currently undervalued and there will be no depression This is so audaciously simple that it just goes over everyone's heads All of these figures of low growth don't mean anything Answer me this, if the growth of the last decade was 20% then what difference does it make if everything shrinks by 10% over the next decade? Answer, none! There is no crisis or as that one person whose name I don't recall right now said, it's just an opportunity
    01-11-10 01:15 AM
    Maybe they didn't make you pay because they spiked your food with hallucinates. We went from 5% unemployment to 10.8%. So I am sorry but your theory that everything is still there does not account for all of the jobs that aren't.
    01-11-10 01:20 AM
    This guy obviously doesn't understand the basis of stocks, or the difference between currency and money. I've personally seen a couple of businesses close their doors, too. Does it frighten anybody else that he sorta represents the future of our country? Good luck in school, buddy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 01:29 AM
    Epic fail. Have you ever had an economics class?
    This thread will wind up in OT anyways.

01-11-10 01:34 AM
    well if there's no financial crisis there wouldn't be any layoffs worldwide,unemployment wouldn't rise and many small organizations wouldn't be forced to shut office.
    01-11-10 01:41 AM
    Wow...

Feels like I'm in Theory crash and burn 101
    01-11-10 11:03 AM
    Maybe they didn't make you pay because they spiked your food with hallucinates. We went from 5% unemployment to 10.8%. So I am sorry but your theory that everything is still there does not account for all of the jobs that aren't.

I couldnt have said it better!
    01-11-10 11:06 AM
    You are right about some stocks being undervalued. The period after a downturn is always a good time to buy stock. The only thing is you need to guess when it hits the low point.
    The only thing I missed in your story was the part about you going back and paying for your breakfast so that the minimum wage person signed in to that register didn't have to pay for your breakfast.

Last edited by exelant; 01-11-10 at 11:19 AM.
    01-11-10 11:13 AM
    I think the title is a joke saying that despite being "broke" places still forget to charge people or send items out the door.

Until I got to the bottom of the post...ugh..
    01-11-10 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD