How many of you have been scammed once or more in you life. Normally I'm very good with these things and never fall for it but there are those odd occasions.

Well that day came yesterday. My sister and I both received a "coupon" for a store that we usually shop at, for "valued customers" so we clicked on the links. However, my sisters device "S4 Mini" loaded the site normally and had a button to say "accept coupon buy entering your E-mail address & phone number"

but my Leap said to me "This site may be malicious and harm your device" do you want to continue?

So naturally I told my sister to not do it as I now have a bad feeling about it. Later on in the day we found out it was indeed a scam but if it wasn't for my Leap we may have been caught

I guess it's the small things that really make you love BlackBerry

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    bunky1971 and hindsketchup238 like this.
    07-21-15 12:27 AM
    Awesome to hear...

:-D

Go BlackBerry!

(yeah, the word Scamdroid comes to mind, but we don't really need to use it...)

  "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."  
    07-21-15 03:00 AM
    How many of you have been scammed once or more in you life. Normally I'm very good with these things and never fall for it but there are those odd occasions.

Well that day came yesterday. My sister and I both received a "coupon" for a store that we usually shop at, for "valued customers" so we clicked on the links. However, my sisters device "S4 Mini" loaded the site normally and had a button to say "accept coupon buy entering your E-mail address & phone number"

but my Leap said to me "This site may be malicious and harm your device" do you want to continue?

So naturally I told my sister to not do it as I now have a bad feeling about it. Later on in the day we found out it was indeed a scam but if it wasn't for my Leap we may have been caught

I guess it's the small things that really make you love BlackBerry

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    Awesome news.
    And oh yeah, U need to update your device on CrackBerry profile.

Posted from my SECURED to the CORE RedBerryan PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-21-15 03:49 AM