As sad as the Android capitulation is, it is good to see the CrackBerry threads once again filled with wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, strong opinions and intense angst.

Looking forward to the Priv's release and the inevitable "Bye Bye BlackBerry Android BlackBerry," "I hate BlackBerry Android BlackBerry," "WTF BlackBerry Android BlackBerry?," and "Priv is the worst BlackBerry Android BlackBerry ever!" threads.
    10-18-15 08:42 AM
    Thank you for your contribution to the list. I'm forever grateful for your words. Good day human.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 10:21 AM
    I'm pleased to see BlackBerry moving to Android and lessening my learning curve as a result. There's going to be lots of glorious confusion as everyone adapts to the new platform. I'll be asking lots of inane questions of this group once my Priv lands on my doorstep.
    10-26-15 01:28 PM
    I'm pleased to see BlackBerry moving to Android and lessening my learning curve as a result. There's going to be lots of glorious confusion as everyone adapts to the new platform. I'll be asking lots of inane questions of this group once my Priv lands on my doorstep.
    Absolutely... here for the BlackBerry suite and in Android for the OS... I know I am... but for me the time will come in April to buy the new phone...

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 02:14 AM