Today i treated my mother to get her nails done today and i decided to stay and wait. Man without my blackberry i kill myself. I would have been so damn bored and lonely.My blackberry kept me going for 1hr and half i was there. Thank you blackberry!!!1
    Last edited by BB_Curve00; 11-07-08 at 08:01 PM. Reason: forgot a word
    11-07-08 08:00 PM
    I used to have to take my mom to get her perm when she was still around... most boring couple of hours.. even the coffee shop nearby wouldn't kill enough time or entertainment.. So at that time I had the old Nintendo gameboy and several games.
    11-08-08 08:00 AM
    it sure does help when you're in a boring situation, or in my case, if you're shopping with someone and don't wanna pay attention to the crowd... it's gonna come in handy for the xmas season.
    11-09-08 01:20 AM
    OK. someone needs to tell me what they do with this phone, because 2 days into it, I don't see the hype. What's the good stuff i'm missing? Share the wealth
    11-09-08 01:23 AM
    There is so much you can do with the blackberry phone. There is really no hype just the coolest phone ever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 02:43 AM
    What to do with a BB? Everything but the laundry

Check out some of the links here at crackberry.com, there's much to do with an out of the box BB, then you can add on what interests you. Surfing the net is one good thing, if you have sprint, there's sprint TV (provided you have an unlimited plan), and much more.
    11-09-08 07:34 AM
    I come to this site quite often during off hours, as well as ESPN, CNN Money, Fox, etc etc. During the business days, I can respond/send emails and etc. Easier to say what you can not do with the BB. I posted yesterday that I surf for prices while shopping and ask stores to match/beat the price I find and they usually do. Saved $68.00 yesterday at Staples doing this.
    11-09-08 07:43 AM
    My Curve keeps me sane is those boring situations for sure. Like waiting for my daughter when I go to pick her up at the mall or from a high school sports game that goes into overtime. It is great. I can surf the net, check out CB, check my email, chat with friends on messanger, play games. I am so glad I finally broke down and got a BB

11-09-08 08:04 AM
    My phone definitely keeps me entertained during my 50 minute English Comp course. We learn nothing to do with English comp, so there is no point in paying attention.
    11-09-08 09:10 AM
    Agreed - don't know what I'd do without my BB either! I read the news, pour over Viigo, surf, organize my life and play games! It's one stop shopping! :-)
    11-09-08 09:58 AM
    Now if the bb could cook and wash dishes I'd only have to worry about cleaning and laundry. LOL

What to do with a BB? Everything but the laundry

Check out some of the links here at crackberry.com, there's much to do with an out of the box BB, then you can add on what interests you. Surfing the net is one good thing, if you have sprint, there's sprint TV (provided you have an unlimited plan), and much more.
    11-09-08 10:20 AM
    OK. someone needs to tell me what they do with this phone, because 2 days into it, I don't see the hype. What's the good stuff i'm missing? Share the wealth
    a BB's internet capabilities are amazing, you can have your email, music, games, videos/movies and all kinds of different apps all in one place. oh, and it's also a phone... sometimes I forget about that
    11-09-08 10:24 AM
    I use my bb while at work..... For at least 4 hrs of entertainment o_O

11-09-08 10:27 AM
    What hype are you talking about? Why did you buy the phone? Something drew you to it, so let us know what Hype you heard.

The phone part is pretty plain and simple, you dial, it rings on the other end someone hopefully picks up.

Everything else, games, internet, shopping, banking, bugging your kids, hiding things from your hubby, taking blackmail pictures at the next Christmas party, that all depends on you and what you need/want.

So it's not what are you missing, but what do YOU want to do with your phone, other than make phone calls.
    11-09-08 12:05 PM
    The BB is a life saver especially when your at the in-laws,enough said.

11-09-08 06:02 PM
    Thank you to my crackaliciousness and cb for keeping me company waiting in the airport terminal!
    11-09-08 09:14 PM
    Yes, the bb is a life saver... It sure saved me today in Church, yes.. I know very,very sad.... But I had not been in awhile.

11-09-08 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD