02-18-11 09:16 AM
245 ... 8910
tools
    thats pretty intense
    09-20-09 11:34 PM
    Today I was riding my bike and the BB vibrated. I stopped and a CB forum member started to chat with me, I replied.
    I continued to drive home, new message, stop, reply, continued my ride, new message, stop, reply, continued my ride, new message, stop, reply, posted a picture meanwhile, continued my ride, ...
    Got home and chatted for a while on.
    I think I am addicted...
    I only own the BB for like 14 days....
    This is not good LOL
    09-22-09 02:30 PM
    I'm not addicted... I can stop anytime... I just don't want to! So what if I get the shakes in the morning until I read my email...
    09-25-09 02:07 PM
    18 days in and all I have to say is $70+tax per month for an addiction isn't bad......
    09-26-09 01:23 PM
    Im an addict to BB and to alcohol, cuz when im drunk i tend to text ppl and make some weird calls to strangers, sometimes after the hangover i get voice mails from ppl that i dont even kno
    09-26-09 02:56 PM
    Dear BB Addicts,

I'm a BB addict myself... so believe me, I understand what's going on here.

But I am also a casting associate on a new show that Jerry Seinfeld is producing, "The Marriage Ref" that will air nationally starting early 2010.

I am looking for MARRIED COUPLES who fight. Fight fight fight. And I want to do an episode about a couple who fights about a BLACKBERRY ADDICTION!

MESSAGE ME with a quick explanation of how you and your spouse fight about your BB addiction. If I like your story, we can move on to the next step, and work our way up to getting you on our show.

FYI if you make it to air, it's $1500/day compensation.

Feel free to give me a call / email on my cell

evanalt AT gmail.com

- Evan Altshuler, Casting for "The Marriage Ref"
    09-30-09 12:15 PM
    I realized I was addicted yesterday when my phone was off until 12:30 pm. The whole morning I was crabby as ever and as soon as it started working again I was in the best mood
    10-02-09 06:52 AM
    Wow some crazy stories on here :-)

@ vic_machu i know exactly what u mean!
    When I'm drunk, I go text people too, or post stuff on facebook or even take pictures. And the day after Im always like 'woah ****.. did i really do/say that'? Lol...

The moment I knew I was addicted was when my battery died, my bb kept on downloading something so my battery died in one hour.
    And even tho I knew the battery was dead, and that the phone was off, I just couldnt stop looking if the red light wasn't going on and off. Lol.
    10-06-09 09:29 AM
    I'm 15, had my 8330 since 9.30.09 and am an addict.
    10-10-09 12:21 AM
    hi,

I'm writing a feature about Blackberry addicts and wondered if anyone would be willing to share their stories i.e a partner throwing it down the toilet to get your attention etc?

Please get in touch with any stories (you can remain anonymous!)

Thanks,
    Victoria
    10-14-09 08:58 AM
    I know I'm an addict, but tonight I have also realized that I am a theme junkie as well. Instead of going to sleep at a reasonable hour every night, I stay up all night cruising the forums to see if any new themes pop up......and I am checking every 30 min.......it is also apparent that I had no life before my bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 12:51 AM
    I am so addicted to this phone , I'm constantly checking for messages, crackberry forums all the time , even while I'm at work . I'm always cleaning it , and blowing the dust off the screen , uh I love m life.
    10-25-09 10:18 PM
    I have an intellectual argument in favour of widespread Blackberry adoption, backed up with a real anthropological study with data collected during an actual international assignment. My former BlackBerry drowned in the South China sea. It was an indifferent affair at the time because they don't have good deals on Internet in that area.

However, on my return to London, the loss of my dear BlackBerry took its toll. I went glossy eyed, was easily frustrated, communicatively paralyzed and uncharacteristically active in other ways. I am now much calmer, having acquired a second hand replacement.

I was actually on my way to meet some indigenous nomadic peoples when my former BlackBerry succumbed in salty waters, and I learned from those wise peoples. Drawing on ancient verbal tradition, they taught me that most of what we have in the west is emotionally self-harming, except for BlackBerries! It would seem that adopting the BlackBerry is the only wise thing our civilisation has ever done.

Because CrackBerry consists of an ocular-centric peoples, I attach photographic evidence (well, I actually produced a film so there is lots of evidence). Obviously I could not show them a working BlackBerry because it had already drowned. Instead, my friend is showing them a cheap digital camera. However, we discussed cultural ideals and social achievements at great length, and my above post is an adaptation drawing on artistic license. I am not in the photo because I'm behind the camera, sorry.

On reflection, it is in many ways a misleading picture. You may have to take my word for it but they often wear much less, and could sleep in a shelter like that (more commonly with a leaf roof). So that's my addiction: I travel to the most remote parts of the world spreading news of BlackBerries and I'm not even affiliated with Research In Motion!

I am absolutely serious. Do you think Research In Motion should sponsor my next expedition? I'm planning to participate in one of humanity's most ancient rituals. Would it be snazzy to see a chieftain with a Storm 2? There is a very sad story about the people in this photo because they fissured from a larger settlement following missionary influences on their society (I am not a missionary). These people are separated from their families and separation has psychological ill-effects. A couple of BlackBerries would make a world of difference to these families. If anyone wants to know more, quiz me and maybe I'll even offer you the chance to meet them or some other indigenous peoples in a far away enclave!
    Last edited by flop; 11-12-09 at 12:07 AM.
    11-10-09 11:08 PM
    at first i thought this was an addicted forum for people that visit this site a LOT...then after reading some posts I see that its more about being addicted to your BB. Well I guess I got that too! I pick up knowing that I didn't hear any alert but I just have to check to see if I have a signal...to see the 3G symbol, to see if I a twit from Ubertwitter...I pick it up just to wipe it off and put it down. And since I got the S2 it has been even worse. I find other things to add to quicklaunch, i find things to delete, i just like to touch it and feel like I am one with my phone. shaking my head at myself...LOL
    Hi I am Gemni73 and I am addicted to my BB
    11-12-09 10:24 PM
    I don't have a BB yet but my girlfriend got her tour 2 weeks ago. She hasn't been able to put it down and last night she stopped me mid-thrust to answer a BBM message.

11-16-09 08:20 AM
    This is my issue, I don't use my BB for work I just use it.....all the time. I don't care about paying for the data plan. Sometimes I feel like I waste too much time on this thing and I still have an 8330 which I love. If I got a new BB or Android it would be worse and I think about going to a dumb phone. Basically I'm trying to simplify things give myself more time. Would I just spend the extra time wishing I had my BB, and sitting on the computer?

11-24-09 12:12 AM
    wow this thread hasnt been updated in a while... Comon'! lets hear them crazy stories! lol
    06-09-10 11:37 AM
    nobody has a anymore crackberry addiction stories?
    10-14-10 11:43 AM
    When I first used a cellphone back in 2nd grade. I had a ericsson phone(not sony ericsson)then as it goes..5110,3310,8310,3530,T68ie,3100,7650,7250i,36 50,3660,6600,P800i,6260,7610,3230,6630,6260,K700i, P900,9210i,W850i,6680,D820,3250,Razr V3x,5300,K800i,6300,iphone 2G,E50i..them didn't had a phone for 8months..the had K770i,W910i,E63 and my sister promised me a Iphone 3G for my bday. But when I saw a bold 9000 in a mall..when I got home.I quickly told her.not to get the freakin iphone. And get me a Bold 9000 then after a month I subscribed to prepaid BIS. Then one day.. My BIS would not expired anymore. In other words I now have FREE BIS..then after 9 months..got my Bold 9650 and got more addicted to BlackBerry.

btw, the longest device that I ever used is w910i...used it for 11 months. and the bold 9000 used it for 10 months.. and the other devices is just been used for a week or two...maximum 1 month.

Last edited by takuma089; 02-16-11 at 09:33 AM.
    02-16-11 03:24 AM
    I first had a BlackBerry 8900, my mum gave it to me on my birthday
    Dropped it in the sea which is the reason why I bought a new one 9780, my old 8900 was totally finished, there is even a fry chicken sound out of the speaker

02-18-11 09:16 AM
245 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD