I am to my blackberry... as alcoholics are to alcohol!
    02-10-09 04:18 PM
    I used to have two phones before I cut the other line & just stuck to my work phone (BB) & I had a Nokia 7390. Before the Treo & iPhone, it was my main phone before work gave me the BB. I used to be able to text soo fast on that phone (which had the old school, regular keypad) & recently I was using my friend's Razr to text something to myself & I felt like an *****. I was messing up since I was so used to the luxury of having a full Qwerty keyboard!

I'm so dependent on my BB!
    You used to own the iphone... I am switching to BB soon this week! Do you like the BB more than the iphone?

Thanks
    02-22-09 02:48 PM
    Well it all began when i got my 8703 for Sprint. To my suprise i found a phone that was for once stable and was multi functional! Now i will not use anything BUT a Blackberry and to this day i USE 5 of them lol thats how much of a die hard Crackberry addict i am!!!
    03-02-09 01:35 AM
    You used to own the iphone... I am switching to BB soon this week! Do you like the BB more than the iphone?

Thanks
    I used to have the iPhone as well.. Well, here's my line:

iPhone -> 8310 -> iPhone 3G -> 8310 -> Bold

I still have times where I miss the iphone, but I wouldn't trade a bold for one. My crackberry addiction has grown too strong!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 01:55 AM
    I work at a kiosk in the mall. I forgot my charger today and my battery is about to die. I work right next to a VZW retailer so I asked them to charge it for me. No biggy right? Well not for me. I'm looking over there every 5sec or so to make sure it's safe. Another thing I'm going crazy not having it so close to me or in my house where I know it's completely safe.
    I know everything is going to be ok but I'm just so nervous right about now.
    03-02-09 05:58 PM
    Guess what my boy is calling me at work. Honest to God, I don't think he ever heard of this site.

I use my BOLD at work whenever possible, after a few weeks seeing me with it he now calls me, "CrackBerry." LOL
    03-03-09 01:00 AM
    I check crackberry atleast 10 times an hour. HELP!

03-14-09 12:34 PM
    I just got my Curve. My Motorola Q9M died on me Monday night. I was heartbroken. We were inseparable. It was the first thing I'd do when I woke up and the last thing I'd do before I went to sleep. But, I'm already loving this phone so much! I'm sure this relationship will be even stronger.
    03-18-09 02:30 AM
    I work at a kiosk in the mall. I forgot my charger today and my battery is about to die. I work right next to a VZW retailer so I asked them to charge it for me. No biggy right? Well not for me. I'm looking over there every 5sec or so to make sure it's safe. Another thing I'm going crazy not having it so close to me or in my house where I know it's completely safe.
    I know everything is going to be ok but I'm just so nervous right about now.
    Ha ha! I carry my charger in my purse. I work nights and often have to charge it in the middle of the night.
    03-18-09 02:32 AM
    I check crackberry atleast 10 times an hour. HELP!

I got cb.com open always in a separate tab in firefox :P
    03-20-09 12:59 PM
    Well ever since I got my Blackberry, I just can't put it down!! People were NOT kidding when they said it was addicting!!
    Hands down it's the best phone I ever had and pretty kickass

Sometimes I feel like going up on the roof of my house and shouting "I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!" lol
    ever since i got my blackberry i have a hard time putting it down.always have it in my hands especially in the bathroom oops! did i just say that lol
    03-23-09 02:33 AM
    My BlackBerry is always blinking when I'm not looking directly at it. As soon as I give it my attention, the blinking stops. But I have to stare at it for a few seconds to make sure.
    03-25-09 12:43 PM
    I was recently on a college tour with my family - and my Curve 8320. I had to put my phone away for the tour, but a parent next to me was texting the entire time, on his Pearl. I wanted to check mine so badly, but instead I had to listen to the Berry next to me vibrate on and off for two hours. It's sad to think I freak out if I have to go a couple hours without my BlackBerry!
    03-29-09 07:10 PM
    My typing skills would make a secretary blush.......does that count as an addiction? LOL
    04-11-09 08:35 PM
    Nothing says CB addiction like delegating your work out to other people so you have more time to post! yay me!
    04-15-09 12:03 PM
    I need help. That is all.

04-23-09 05:31 AM
    I fight addiction but you should use your blackberry for the right purposes for productive purposes.
    04-23-09 03:05 PM
    Do they drug test in here?
    05-01-09 03:43 PM
    I'm not addicted

All but about twenty minutes of the duration has been spent on CrackBerry.com. As I write this, it's now been 3:12:45.
    05-03-09 12:42 AM
    Well, so I don't have a Blackberry-- but as close as I get is the iPhone 3G... And let me tell you, I am addicted. It's absolutely rediculous, and I am constantly on the phone, typing emails, playing games, using the applications, its just a constant thing. In class, the bathroom, in the car, all over the place. I will stop mid sentence talking to check an email or a txt. The battery is a killer for me cause I use it so much, and I HATE running low on the battery.
    05-05-09 11:27 PM
    Just got it for a week....it think there is some bubblegum sticking between my hand and my Bold.....I just cannot let it go
    06-07-09 05:04 AM
    I was so much addicted to it that I hardly slept. I was always using BBM or other softwares of it. Suffered alot for many months. Now I'm better off without it.
    06-12-09 03:09 PM
    I Have the CRAZIEST STORY.

A few months ago my Blackberry went off in English Class (1st period). When I had to give it up, I gave my teacher my tracphone.

A month ago, I was suspended for refusing to give my BB 8703e to my teacher, police officer, principle+ after my Spanish teacher saw me with it. So when I had the chance I ran home (down the street) to my house to hide my Blackberry. I was suspended the next day.

Yesterday we had a 1/2 a school day, which I forgot. So in 3rd period I set my alarm for 11am for tomorrow morning, forgeting it was 10:30 am. So in 4th period, the same Spanish class, the alarm went off at 11am. I refused to give my BB up, I cursed and fussed for 10min. Before she called the principle down; I tryed to bribe her $100, then $150-she refused. I fussed and cursed more & more.
    After having my BB taken in the office and cursing everyone in there out. I kicked a few chairs around in the ISS room. As soon as school was out I paid my friend to rush me down to Alltel to get another 8703e ($95 b/c of insurance). Wallace Alltel said they couldn't do it, so I paid him $20 more dollars to drive to Clinton Alltel(20+ miles away) to get it.

I went 5 hours w/out a Blackberry, I never cursed so much before in my life. After I got my new 8703e, I clamed my nerves enough to go to Prom; girl in one hand, fresh Blackberry in another. Im still pissed over the loss of info saved on BB.

= over reaction
    06-25-09 02:39 PM
    I Have the CRAZIEST STORY.
    I was suspended for refusing to give my BB 8703e to my teacher, police officer, principle+ after my Spanish teacher saw me with it.
    I could totally see my self doing that. I was that way with a normal cellphone. I typically don't use my phone in class for fear of getting caught and it being taken, but if I did and anyone tried to take it, there would be a problem. Suspend me, expel me, I honestly don't care.

DO NOT TOUCH MY BB!
    07-03-09 10:35 PM
    My Crackberry for me is literally crack... It's a gateway drug. My Blackberry has gotten me addicted to MySpace, Twitter, and shaking from withdrawls when someone doesn't MSN message me. I get paranoid if no one sends me an email on one of the ELEVEN email accounts (that's right, I filled them up) I have. Because of my Blackberry, I no longer wear a watch, carry a checkbook log, have an alarm clock, or write my passwords down on a sheet of paper next to my computer. I also don't bother logging into WeightWatchers to track my excersising and eating habits. I don't eat or sleep because of my Berry unless it's right next to me.

I've become a dealer, too. Anytime I witness a customer buying a Blackberry, I pull them off to the side and do the whole "opening my trenchcoat to show them the shinies" thing, only I don't have watches, I have apps and customizations. :/
    07-05-09 04:53 PM
245 ... 678910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD