Nope cate, I think it just makes you a crackberry addict.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-07 03:41 AM
    Nope cate, I think it just makes you a crackberry addict.

What am I going to do? lol
    12-30-07 03:51 AM
    Just enjoy the crack cate, it's the best ever!
    01-03-08 08:31 PM
    I have been without my curve for about 12 hours now, and the withdrawal is almost too painful to handle! I sent it in to get colowared and I'm going to be without it for a month!!!! AAAAAAHHHH Its too painful, I need Blackberry methadone.
    01-11-08 04:26 PM
    kelley, hey... you sent your curve to colowared ? Wha?
    01-11-08 04:30 PM
    colorwarepc.com , you know, it needed a little sprucing up :-)
    01-11-08 04:32 PM
    I have been without my curve for about 12 hours now, and the withdrawal is almost too painful to handle! I sent it in to get colowared and I'm going to be without it for a month!!!! AAAAAAHHHH Its too painful, I need Blackberry methadone.
    well i guess if methadone is supposed to wean you off heroin, you could always get a treo and hate the PDA market completely
    01-12-08 12:46 AM
    well i guess if methadone is supposed to wean you off heroin, you could always get a treo and hate the PDA market completely
    Haha well I had a HTC wing between my pearl and my curve and that almost did it for me! I had to reset that thing constantly!
    01-13-08 11:46 AM
    Here's my addiction story:

My hubby has been using his BB for work for about 3 years. I HATED that phone. He never put it down and was always ignoring me with it. He also insisted that is the phone I should get and I would be happy with a BB finally.

So, this past October we were walking by a Tmobile store and we saw the BB Pearl. I looked at it and BOOM!!! I was in love. Total love. So, I am officially addicted to my BB now. I love it and wish I could hold it in my hand every minute of the day!!!

We now very, very happily ignore each other for our Blackberry's!!!!
    (well...not always...lol)
    01-16-08 10:39 AM
    My wife not long ago joined forces with me and got a BB. 8830. Well Friday night she was in the hospital doubled over in sever pain. They kept running test after test. While I was waiting, I got online to serveral sites and got a great idea. Why not surf with two Blackberry's. My wife handed hers over to me and it was great. While one was loading pages, I could play brickbreaker with the other. You can also surf and type emails. I think it is the way to go, get yourself to BB's By the way, I cleared it with the nurse before I was surfing away and my wife is fine but she wanted her Blackberry back.
    01-16-08 11:10 AM
    Well my story is quite interesting, I met my girlfriend over the summer in Northern Michigan, because she was on a trip up here, she lives in North Carolina though, and if I wanted to be in contact with her alot, I thought hey why not buy a BlackBerry so it will be less of a hasle of texting/emailing/calling. I also use my BlackBerry now for the enterprise I work for. It made my work life and my relationship with my new fiance alot better. And thats my addiction story.

Alien.
    Last edited by Alienware_51; 02-14-08 at 01:31 PM.
    01-18-08 07:00 PM
    I had a dream last night. Now I know I'm addicted and need rehab.

I was at a grocery store and found a BB that somebody had accidently lost or something like that. I wanted to keep it for myself rather than try and return it to the owner.
    02-04-08 03:03 PM
    I had a dream last night. Now I know I'm addicted and need rehab.

I was at a grocery store and found a BB that somebody had accidently lost or something like that. I wanted to keep it for myself rather than try and return it to the owner.
    Oh that's TOO funny! I work at a Border's books and from time to time people do manage to leave their phones.....and I like nothing more than to play with other people's black berrys.
    02-04-08 03:25 PM
    man oh man i do not need rehab. rehab is for quiters and aint a quiter. lol

well i have had a bb for about 5 or 6 yrs now. i had a bb whn all of my friends told me tht i was holdin a brick to my ear and i was a fool to have such a big phone. now 85% of my friends have one. lol
    I am so bad that i have trained my daughter (2 yrsold) tht whn she sees my phone pick it up and bring it to me right away.

i can not be one day without it and couldnt even think about switching to another phone. GOD I LOVE MY BB.
    02-04-08 04:27 PM
    Here's an update to my addiciton story!

My girlfriend finally got a crimson BlackBerry Curve because she was jealous that I bought myself one and didnt buy her one too. lol
    02-14-08 01:32 PM
    i just keep seeing a red blinking light......
    02-27-08 02:17 PM
    I think my addiction might be a problem.

Tuesday I was having chest pains all day and finally got to the point I thought it might be something serious. So rather than calling family or friends, I posted my situation via my BB here on CB while riding in the ambulance.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/oh-crap-23355/
    03-13-08 02:34 PM
    I used to have two phones before I cut the other line & just stuck to my work phone (BB) & I had a Nokia 7390. Before the Treo & iPhone, it was my main phone before work gave me the BB. I used to be able to text soo fast on that phone (which had the old school, regular keypad) & recently I was using my friend's Razr to text something to myself & I felt like an *****. I was messing up since I was so used to the luxury of having a full Qwerty keyboard!

I'm so dependent on my BB!
    03-19-08 08:27 AM
    This is actually a story of how I got this BB addiction. Some time in May 2007 : It first came up to my gadgets list thanks to my carrier's web advertisement echoing this very existence of a device named BlackBerry. First thing on my mind about the brand itself was "Huh? BlackBerry?! What a bad name to choose for a device" so I thought.

A week or so after the first encounter with BlackBerry, while I was at Kuala Lumpur International Airport waiting for my flight bound for North Borneo, I saw this one fellow with an average-size device on his hands. My mind spoke up, "Huh...another tech-savvy dude with a soon-to-be-outdated peripheral". I just walked pass and straight to Burger King's to take a bite. Some couple of hours later, I walked back to where I was before. Surprise, surprise, surprise! The same old dude sat religiously with his tiny-keyboarded device typing something or anything. What the...!

Like a curious cat I walked towards the fellow and sat next to an empty seat beside him to seek an explanation of his obsessiveness - a BlackBerry. "Hey, what is so cool about this berry thing?" I questioned myself. I fired up my PowerBook G4 and went straight to here. "Oh, so this is the little culprit! Let's see how god you are", I lamented.

The next day I went to my carrier's outlet just to have a feel of the BlackBerry thing. "Not bad, fine design, small but nice, QWERTY (just what I need)..But what can it do for me and replace my just-bought, mocha E90?", said to myself sceptically. Ironically, I bought one and signed up for a BIS account with unlimited data plan and drove straight to office.

"So let's kick this little guy and activate it. (Moments later) Wow, that's jiffy!", I'm surprised.

Three months earlier I dumped Symbian (the first love) and left WM (companionship lasted only three months!) for my new love of my digital life, BlackBerry. I owed that dude a big thank you especially for my addiction to BB

04-02-08 04:07 AM
    As of 3 days ago I am a proud owner of my Curve 8310. (My first BB.) Since I got it I have skipped 3 out of 5 classes this week playing with my BB, and lost numerous hours of sleep. I just love this thing.
    Before this week I was a iPhone owner. Had it since Christmas '07, and loved it for a good 3 months. I was the biggest iPhone supporter around, I would talk trash about BB all day, the my iPhone crashed on me. I was in class surfing the web, checking my NCAA bracket, and it died on me... never came back on. Went to the Apple store and they told me that they couldn't get it to boot up and said that I must have "jail break"ed my phone. (Which I did NOT.) After 30mins+ of arguing they voided my warranty, and lost my loyalty.
    Went straight to my AT&T store to look for a new phone, and as soon as the Curve touched my hand I knew it was the one. I'm an addict in the making.
    04-02-08 11:14 PM
    I had owned a 7290 and sort of liked it. I liked the wheel and the fact tah I could sync to outlook AND it had the entire Outlook record on the BB. What I did not like was the size and the awful ringtone of the 7290.

A colleague got an 8800 series and I just touched the trackball and that was it --- decided. I went out an got an 8100 Pearl.
    04-05-08 03:51 PM
    well, i got my pearl a week ago, and i swear it hasn't been off since i got it.
    04-06-08 02:49 PM
    I didn't really need a blackberry, or so I thought. I have never been the type to go out and buy gadgets. But my cell phone company was bought out and I needed a new phone...

I love my blackberry. It stays on my desk so I can check Crackberry at work. I lay on the couch and make posts. And obsessivly check craigslist for a good deal on a backup. My husband has talked me out of buying a backup once. I'm not sure he can again. I was secretly going to put his sim card in my spare so he could start using it and get addicted too. . Besides, I wanted one in black.

04-06-08 03:24 PM
    I think my addiction might be a problem.

Tuesday I was having chest pains all day and finally got to the point I thought it might be something serious. So rather than calling family or friends, I posted my situation via my BB here on CB while riding in the ambulance.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/oh-crap-23355/
    LOL now that is addiction!
    04-06-08 03:41 PM
    Sitting a perkins last night eating and I noticed I forgot my BB in my car. I could see my car and I could see the green light flashing. For the whole 2hrs we were there I was anxious and couldnt eat much. I kept looking over at my car to see if the light was blinking red.
    04-06-08 03:50 PM
245 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD