In the middle of the night i check my BB!
    What else can i say?
    05-27-07 07:41 PM
    @ Kilted Baradley - sure the anniversary present isnt for you
    Haha. Nah, I'm actually quite happy with my 8703e. I don't need any of the "bells and whistles." I have a Video Ipod I tote around, so I don't need the MP3 or video function of the 8830. One benefit will be when we make our trip to the UK next year it has that GSM feature in it. And, for me to give her the "latest and greatest" while I'm with the "old" berry will be brownie points as well. Always another motive eh? lol

In the middle of the night i check my BB!
    What else can i say?
    Ohhhhh yeah. lol
    05-27-07 10:38 PM
    @ Kilted...so you mean when the even newer model comes out it will be-

"...but you got the last latest BB, please please can i have this one..."
    05-28-07 02:59 AM
    @ Kilted...so you mean when the even newer model comes out it will be-

"...but you got the last latest BB, please please can i have this one..."
    There's NO fooling you is there? Who'm I kidding?? Of course that's what I'm up to...
    05-28-07 08:57 PM
    My girlfriend yelled at me last night for playing DopeWars at like 2 in the morning!
    06-20-07 02:24 PM
    I found a blackberry pearl but when i turn it on it promps me to put in an unlock code. is there any standard code that will let me bipass that?
    06-21-07 01:32 PM
    Hey does anyone know any games you can get for free for a Blackberry pearl or any Blackberry ?
    06-25-07 08:27 PM
    THere are a few on the bb website, as well on the crackberry site
    06-26-07 09:14 PM
    I'm back to the BB after being without it since my last stroke broke it, (don't ask). Those that had me on your BB Messenger list, readd me again.

Thanks
    06-29-07 08:59 PM
    All three of us in my tiny little world are addicted.
    My husband, my best friend and I all work together. My friend and I sit right across from each other and we are sending pins to each other all day long. My poor husband, he had no idea why I gave him a BB for Father's Day, but now he understands and loves his, even if he still needs lots of practice on the keyboard.
    Our son has already learned some of the shortcuts, he is only 8! Loves to send pins to his Dad.
    07-07-07 04:43 PM
    Well, my addiction spans so far that i've given up sex lol, not on permanent basis mind you but, tha day that i got my pearl was also the day me and my Girlfriend went out shopping, I got my pearl and she got well, lots of other things lmao, anyways some of these things consisted of some very shall we say sexy see through items, so later on that night after we got home and I had tore into the box neatly sat everything out carefully,paying attention to the drool running down my face and to avoid getting it on my pearl, my gf comes out to the computer where I'm sitting all dressed up in a very nice, very sexy, very see through outfit, tempting me to come lol ''play''...at which point I snubbed the offer off and advised her very nicely that ''I got to set up my pearl, and nothing is gonna stop me from doing that" their was more things said then that leaning towards a sexual manner but I'll leave those out for the sake of the people who may read this fomcl, anyways all I can really say on that is i'm lucky my GF ''understands'' and didnt kick me and my pearl to the curb that day.
    07-14-07 03:33 AM
    Thanks so much to all the crackaddicts here on this board. Had a blast reading all your stories
    Still new to the BB, but can see a addiction coming up!
    07-18-07 01:03 PM
    I was never one to think I was a crackberry addict.till today when I figured ok I will do a few things around the house you know take out the trash and the kicker Cut the Grass.So I get dressed head out the door grab my hat and reach for the berry.hmm im thinking why do I need this for grass cutting torture? well as i find myself pushing with one hand and sending emails with the other.Them my daughter yells out the window ARE YOU KIDDING ME?I'm like what???? your sending messages and cutting the grass. And thats when it hit me I have a real problem.My real problem is I need a third hand cause typing with one wasn't easy.maybe next time the lines in the yard might not look like I was drunk doing it.
    07-30-07 10:57 AM
    Yeager4130, just hilarious...
    07-30-07 11:19 AM
    Think that ones funny check this one out.

Last week my family made the treck fron Ky to Rhode Island for a weekend trip.Two sisters 3 nephews and one 6 year old neice.
    Some would see this as a great thing but for those of you who don't know how southern familys work.here is the break down relitive visit its good.you get more then 5 black folk together it's a family reunion.hehe grill smokin and domino's ya feel me.So I'm talkin with the sisters which one has a bb for work the other were trying to convert.I'm telling one of them I need to run down to the Crackhouse and make this payment of $150. before they take my crack away.we all start laughing as i run out the door to cingular.what i didnt know is my 6 year old neice was sitting on the steps listening to grown folk talking.a week passes and i get a call from my mom ,She say in her quiet little southern voice baby what is this iI hear about you being addicted to crack and there gonna take it away if you don't pay?Baby are you in some sort of trouble I can get you help or maybe even Rehab.This is how a 6 year old see's a blackberry addiction.Word to the wise Never call it a Crackberry around a kid if so you just might get a money offer from mom to break the addiction.
    07-30-07 11:36 AM
    Yeager4130,

Your 2 stories are a riot! The last one is oh so true. My mother always tells me that youngsters are like little sponges. They absorb all information but sometimes they can misinterrupt what you are saying which can cause a slight problem. I can't stop laughing because I can just visualize the look on your face as your mom spoke to you!

Your 2 stories - priceless. Thanks for giving us all a giggle for the day.

Gia
    07-30-07 01:11 PM
    Think that ones funny check this one out.

Last week my family made the treck fron Ky to Rhode Island for a weekend trip.Two sisters 3 nephews and one 6 year old neice.
    Some would see this as a great thing but for those of you who don't know how southern familys work.here is the break down relitive visit its good.you get more then 5 black folk together it's a family reunion.hehe grill smokin and domino's ya feel me.So I'm talkin with the sisters which one has a bb for work the other were trying to convert.I'm telling one of them I need to run down to the Crackhouse and make this payment of $150. before they take my crack away.we all start laughing as i run out the door to cingular.what i didnt know is my 6 year old neice was sitting on the steps listening to grown folk talking.a week passes and i get a call from my mom ,She say in her quiet little southern voice baby what is this iI hear about you being addicted to crack and there gonna take it away if you don't pay?Baby are you in some sort of trouble I can get you help or maybe even Rehab.This is how a 6 year old see's a blackberry addiction.Word to the wise Never call it a Crackberry around a kid if so you just might get a money offer from mom to break the addiction.
    ROTFLMAO......well, at least you have people with a BB. Seriously, I don't KNOW any other black folks with one......they all treat me like I'm trying to cross the color line because I have one. I laugh and say "too late, have you met my ex?"

And yes, I know all about those southern families.....
    07-30-07 01:51 PM
    Hey everyone!

I just thought I'd share my Crackberry addiction story since I'm bored at work and this is my 1st 'Berry I've ever owned. I bought the 7130e off eBay, for only $125US and I can't live without it now. Everywhere I go, I must have it, to stay connected and keep in touch with friends via email, sms, and IM.

The reason I'm doing a confession today is because of my data usage! I'm glad I'm on a unlimited package right now for the 1st three months of signing up for it, because according to TELUS, my 1st month of owning it I used just over 100MB! This I could understand because I needed to configure it, download software and ringtones, and get the hang of surfing and emailing with it.
    Now I'm almost at the end of my 2nd month with it, and I used just over 63MB! I'm constantly surfing on it, reading news and just general surfing when I'm bored, but OMG! I can definitely say I'm a 'Crackberry' addict and proud of it!

The only downside now is a battery that dies on me(twice now...not bad), and I'm going to have to sign up for the TELUS Email & Web 100 for 100.00 extra per month on top of my phone plan. But this will give me 1GB of usage!!!! Bring it on!!
    09-24-07 10:40 AM
    I think I have that thumb thing going on. I don't remember what the real addicts call it. I am sitting in math class(I am a high school student) and I pick up my calculator and ijust start puncjing random numbers. It is nuts I can't help myself.
    09-27-07 08:52 PM
    I am so addicted to this thing that on a trip to Vegas I went to see Toni Braxton's show, we were seated up front, and without thinking I whipped out my 8800 to send a pin message. One of the ushers came over and told me to put it away. I was so embarrassed, when she came down offstage and stopped by us, she says "I love my blackberry too, but not during my set."

Man I felt so bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-07 11:38 AM
    I love them all....

Here's mine from tonight.

For some awful reasons I wasn't getting any emails. I started to go into a panic...so I im'd my girlfriend to send me an email....
    _________
    (Me)would you mind sending me a random e-mail??? k thanks!
    (Friend) wtf?
    Friend) eh?
    (me) hi--how's it going...my stupid Blackberry is worrying me...I haven't gotten an e-mail in two hours... lol
    (me) humor me.
    (Friend) Oh, I understand ..
    (Friend) can we say "addicted"
    (me) Do they have pills for that?

(Friend) you get my message yet?
    (me) nope.
    (me) see that's what I was afraid of.
    (Friend) hmmm.... sent it right away, might take a minute,
    (me) it shouldn't--I have push e-mail...oh
    (me) wait
    (me) I think I got it...
    (Friend) breath in...... breath out..... breath in.... breath out..... just breath
    (Friend) if you can remember this, you will be fine
    (me) whew! I was starting to sweat.
    (Friend) did you read it?
    (Friend) breath in.
    *** Her email:

Now there is a place for all of those addicts to join together and become one force, please join us at

w*w*w*cantputthedamnphonedown.com

(Friend)funny sh*& right there, gotta love me.
    (me) how did you find that so fast.
    (Friend) I made it up
    (Me) yeah-I realize that NOW after I eagerly clicked on it.

(Friend) Sorry, no support there, they are busy on the phone

(Me) I was in a panic-thinking I wasn't getting them...for some odd reason--god forbid, nobody's emailing me.

(Friend) OMG, what has happened to the world. I will make sure I put out the memo that you are to continuously get e-mail until the excitement has calmed itself a little, like maybe February or March

_____

Okay--a little long, but hilarious all the same. True addict here.
    11-07-07 01:52 AM
    I've been addicted to mr. berry since april 2006 when i bought the 8700C with cingular. I fell n love instantly, lol. nothing could keep us apart. thru helping me cheat on tests n high school, to keeping me scheduled thru college. I love my phone. 2 weeks ago i upgraded to the gold curve and i love it even more. no treos, sidekicks, nah, i'ma blackberry fanatic!!!!!!!!!!!
    love my phone n i love those who do too!!
    11-11-07 04:26 PM
    First post here.

Lets see, where do I begin?

I've gone through 6 blackberries in the last 4 years. I haven't broken any of them, just keep trading around phones all the time. I've left the blackberry to go to the treo, only to come back. I've downgraded my blackberry in order to save money (got an old 7230) and I finally just upgraded to the pearl. While I like it, the suretype drives me nuts!! I had an old suretype blackberry and it didn't give me near as much trouble as this one, so I'll be upgrading to a curve soon and give the pearl to my lady.

As for my addiction, it's bad. I've checked during church, in the bathroom, driving down the highway at 90 miles an hour, and I've even checked it during foreplay. Also, don't ever show your coworkers BBmessenger, I'm not in trouble for causing everyone's lack of work because they're too busying texting each other.
    11-14-07 11:39 AM
    Ok, last Friday I was the local radio station's annual Christmas concert. I was waiting for my friends and I pace as usual, with my 8130 in hand. Some drunk guy comes to me, and says to me pointing at my 'Berry, "you're holding too much", and he says I should hold a beer instead. Jeez.
    12-11-07 12:35 AM
    I purchased the 8130 about 2 months ago. I hated it because I wasn't used to it but soon fell in love. Then I decided to make it all snazzy by adding applications and actually investing some time into it. I googled a certain topic and CB's website came up. I looked around and immediately fell in like. I registered a few days ago and look at me now, up at 3:30am posting.

Does that make me insane?
    12-30-07 03:27 AM
245 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD