Been approached by a headhunter with a client in Pawtucket Rhode Island. Any berry heads out there that can tell me about the area? Best place to live, schools, etc... Just fact finding here.

TIA!

C.

"Sorry Mods - wrong forum - pls move... Thx!"
    08-13-08 08:09 PM
    pawtucket

i am from RI, i don't travel to that portion of the state very often...ok at all...

Kinda....umm....city...but not nice city(there might be a good area but i just don't know lol)....other towns around good to live in, if u just work in pawtucket its not bad, also pawtucket is close to the Ma. State line and you could move to attelboro or towns close to the RI border.
    08-13-08 08:15 PM
    Isn't that next to Quahog ?????
    08-13-08 09:39 PM
    Isn't that next to Quahog ?????
    LMAOOO!!!
    08-13-08 09:53 PM
    i was actually in Quahog the other day. went to visit my buddy and his family who lives on Spooner St. lmao
    08-13-08 10:35 PM
    I've lived in Rhode Island for 4 years now, but there's never really any reason for me to venture out to Pawtucket. I do know, however, that it's referred to as "the bucket." Now, whether that's good or bad, I don't know.

CC
    08-13-08 11:23 PM
    I live near Pawtucket. Best place to live in Pawtucket is an area near Slater Park called Countryside. It's a quiet neighborhood near a golf course. A bit of "old" Pawtucket lives there. Older, well-to-do Pawtucket style, that is.
    It's a city. There are some ghetto-esque projects. One of the main drags is Newport Ave. It's not a hopping city by any means, but there are some up and coming condos being developed out of some old mills.

Good schools...hmm. Well, the 2 public high schools of Pawtucket, Tolman and Shea, rank close to the bottom in the state.
    08-15-08 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD