Lmao, uhh one sugestion to wipe with the wall and one to eat them, next time I want a room in the basement!
    You do realize the basement bedrooms are were they keep the animals. Or maybe you do.

BergerKing likes this.
    08-31-11 10:36 AM
    Pictures of trucky's love shack were not to be released.

My apologies trucky
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-31-11 03:51 PM
    Wait....

I'm receiving speculation those aren't bananas. Confirmation it's not trucky's room are pending.
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-31-11 03:54 PM
    Lol you guys are nuts, only way I'm staying there would be against my will lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-31-11 10:45 PM

If that's the way you would like it, it can be arranged. Please be on the lookout for two big burly men in tench coats.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-01-11 07:49 AM
    Wait....

I'm receiving speculation those aren't bananas. Confirmation it's not trucky's room are pending.
    Corn cobs my friend... Do you hear that music from Deliverance yet?

If that's the way you would like it, it can be arranged. Please be on the lookout for two big burly men in tench coats.
    DO NOT allow the burlymen to open their trench coats under any circumstances.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-01-11 11:54 AM
    you wouldn't be the first girl to stay under those circumstances...ignore the nail scratches on the walls please......
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-06-11 03:29 PM
    I hear those big bumps and bangs during the night... I wonder what they are... Could it be those two red vehicles outside behind the building? What's with the dark figures!?
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 09-07-11 at 06:01 AM.
    09-07-11 05:58 AM
    I caught my playbook fooling around with a green robot. I promptly threw ot into the taxi all naked and told the driver to bring it home. I'll have to lock the door before I leave next time... Bad playbook!! BAD!!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-01-12 05:26 PM
    Wow, talk about necromancing a thread from the dead; that Mavis chick reminds me of somebody I once new back in Ft Wolters, TX back in the day.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-01-12 06:21 PM
    I caught my playbook fooling around with a green robot. I promptly threw ot into the taxi all naked and told the driver to bring it home. I'll have to lock the door before I leave next time... Bad playbook!! BAD!!!
    None of that freaky bot-on-bot stuff around here! Ya wanna get the place shutdown?
    03-02-12 08:00 AM
    None of that freaky bot-on-bot stuff around here! Ya wanna get the place shutdown?
    Robo rubbin' is mechanical luvin'...
    If they don't use a gasket, they get a smartphone in the oven.
    BergerKing and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-12-12 10:56 PM
    Robo rubbin' is mechanical luvin'...
    If they don't use a gasket, they get a smartphone in the oven.
    If they don't use a synthetic oil, they will catch the place on fire.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-12 08:35 AM
    If they don't use a synthetic oil, they will catch the place on fire.
    Oh , I don't want to repair the walls again. There was enough holes put through the last time a drunk bunch of teens stayed and had hockey stick fights. Entire room got trashed.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-18-12 12:53 AM
    Pst - Root......

Those weren't hockey sticks they were swinging.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-18-12 06:25 AM
    Is this gonna be another one of those full body latex suit thingies?
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-21-12 02:07 PM
    If you think I'm gonna untie timmeh from the tiawan basket again...
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-21-12 09:49 PM
    Some day, we might have a subway driving straight through the basement foundation and into the sewer system if those nitwhitters keep getting the switch incorrect. That train, going at 82 km/h, would have gone through the wall if it didn't get turned the other way in time, right as the wheel was half a second away from it. Damn crew shouldn't be drinking while repairing!

Edit: I knew it wasn't bananas when I saw a few bottles of tequla laying next to the door. But it sure smelled that way! I feel sorry for the guests below!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-22-12 04:43 AM
    Hey, they chose the dungeon ....
    03-28-12 11:22 PM
    Is this the place Mac goes to get infected by defective Trojan's?
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-07-12 05:41 AM
    Why, Mac? Are you trying to get infected?
    04-07-12 10:15 AM
    Better put a condom on that mac before it sticks itself inside one.
    04-07-12 03:00 PM
    I see thieves are playing with the playboy magazines on those playbooks. I wonder how much play by play action they've gotten from it all. I hope there isn't a big mess for the cleaner in the hallway.
    04-13-12 11:33 PM
    I seemed to have my blackberry shoved up my ***, farts were ptterned like the way my notifications came in and I couldn't find it anywhere until I heard this ringing. Don't worry, it's been pulled out and not a single mark or scratch! Not even a smell!

I wonder if I'll be able to walk up a wall by tomorrow.
    03-31-13 03:15 PM

That can be arranged...
    04-02-13 12:55 AM
536 ... 19202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD