You all are out of compliance. The title for Off Topic says:

"Off-Topic Discussion
    Productive Non-Berry Discussion. Keep it clean. Read the posting rules first!"

Where are the productive threads at? Come on guys...
    12-15-11 07:52 PM
    typical lawyer...............welcome to the USA where if you don't like how we do it here just sue and we'll change everything just for you! where there is always a lawyer ready to go to court and tie up or legal system just to make a dollar or headlines......wtf
    12-16-11 09:20 AM
    Define productive.
    12-16-11 09:40 AM
    Let the record speak for itself.

How could my own lawyer petition against me?!?
    12-16-11 11:38 AM
    Just because it has views and posts doesn't make it productive.
    12-17-11 11:40 PM
    We have had classes and instruction on how to do a number of features on the forums. We've shared good news and bad, and carried each other thru rough spots. That is productive, as it leads to a result. Fortunately, everyone has managed to not be reproductive, although news of such events has made it there.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-18-11 12:59 PM
    We have had classes and instruction on how to do a number of features on the forums. We've shared good news and bad, and carried each other thru rough spots. That is productive, as it leads to a result. Fortunately, everyone has managed to not be reproductive, although news of such events has made it there.
    Thanks bro! I think you'd agree it goes much deeper than that. Allow me an infamously sappy moment.....

For me the most productive piece has been the friendships. Many people I've grown close to, several of whom I've had the fortune to spend time with IRL, and more to follow. It's certainly gone far beyond the walls of CrackBerry. There are bonds I know will continue throughout my life. One of whom I'll share my life with (that is so long as I'm allowed to live ). There's been a few chances to have an influence. I feel truly blessed by it all, and regularly thank G_d for it.

We've certainly covered a lot of our share of tech there too. Way beyond how to use the forum, it's often a go to for phone help, on a variety of platforms.

Between the Seinfeldish goofy posts, have been discussions ranging from vehicle choice, politics, religion, food, etc. Through it all we've never had a debate move beyond civil. I'm damn proud all the TBLers have managed to respect our differences so well.

I could easily go on and on, but I'll wrap it up with this. TBL, for all it's meaningless banter, and considering I started it fairly naive to forums and on a whim, has turned out to have had one of biggest positive impacts on my life.
    highjakker likes this.
    12-18-11 08:18 PM
    CrackBerry thinks we've been reproductive
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-18-11 09:55 PM
    Regularly producing smiles is very productive.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-18-11 09:58 PM
    Click to view quoted image
    12-18-11 10:03 PM
    i agree with wulfie...this is more than just some .com place to post comments although that's what it started out to be. i'd call some of you friends. there have been some people that i keep in touch with and others that i miss their wit on here...mavis, prada, killyouwithmymind, radius just to name a few.there have been posts which have opened my eyes to new things or perceptions and some that i wish i could erase from my mind *coughtruckycough* totally.
    12-19-11 08:04 AM
    I'd ride with any of ya...

I just don't know how far.

Highjakker, you do know what happens when you're not in Santa's good book, don't you?

12-19-11 08:11 AM
    now that is a true upper-decker!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-19-11 08:33 AM
    [B][COLOR=#000066]For me the most productive piece has been the friendships. Many people I've grown close to, several of whom I've had the fortune to spend time with IRL, and more to follow.
    Who would want to spend any time with you???

Oh.

*hangs head in shame*
    12-20-11 01:31 AM
    You all are out of compliance. The title for Off Topic says:

"Off-Topic Discussion
    Productive Non-Berry Discussion. Keep it clean. Read the posting rules first!"

Where are the productive threads at? Come on guys...
    : Distracts Scrid by pointing out a passing ambulance, watches him scamper off after it :

12-27-11 08:59 AM
    Lights, sirens, and shiny objects always distract me
    12-27-11 11:19 AM
    12-28-11 09:18 AM
    I'd ride with any of ya...

I just don't know how far.

Highjakker, you do know what happens when you're not in Santa's good book, don't you?

Wait, that wasn't coal?!?!?!
    12-28-11 06:46 PM
    I bet she is productive
    12-28-11 07:29 PM
    I was about to ask about that!
    I was wondering why google thought I was pregnant!
    12-29-11 12:13 AM
    Glad to know it's not just me lol.
    Apparently BlackBerry people get it on a lot

PS - thanks everyone for the productive posts here! I'm lovin all the laughin!
    12-29-11 01:29 AM
    I was just making the statement that views and post count are not an indication of productivity based on BBW's statement. I was not making a statement of what was in the thread.
    01-03-12 08:39 AM
    I was just making the statement that views and post count are not an indication of productivity based on BBW's statement. I was not making a statement of what was in the thread.
    Meh! We were just trying to make this thread productive.
    01-03-12 08:43 AM
    Well, if it's a productive thread you want....http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...othing-664013/
    01-04-12 08:07 AM
    Well, if it's a productive thread you want....http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...othing-664013/
    I took that poll, and voted too. I could say a lot about nothing, but I'll leave it at that.
    01-04-12 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD