Threat ... explosives inserted into breast implants

Radicals' deadly 'booby trap'

By RHODRI PHILLIPS
    Published: 23 Mar 2010

FEMALE suicide bombers are being fitted with exploding breast implants which are almost impossible to detect, British spies have reportedly discovered.

The shocking new al-Qaeda tactic involves radical doctors inserting the explosives in women's breasts during plastic surgery � making them "virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines".
    It is believed the doctors have been trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals before returning to their own countries to perform the surgical procedures.
    MI5 has also discovered that extremists are inserting the explosives into the buttocks of some male suicide bombers.
    Lethal

Terrorist expert Joseph Farah claims: "Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaeda are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery."
    The lethal explosives called PETN are inserted inside plastic shapes during the operation, before the breast is then sewn up.
    The discovery of these methods was made after London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner in the US on Christmas Day.
    He had stuffed explosives inside his underpants.
    Hours after he had failed, Britain's intelligence services began to pick up "chatter" emanating from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted MI5 to the creation of the lethal implants.
    A hand-picked team investigated the threat which was described as "one that can circumvent our defence".
    Top surgeons have confirmed the feasibility of the explosive implants.
    One claimed: "Properly inserted the implant would be virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines.
    "You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray.
    "Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."
    Explosive experts allegedly told MI5 that a sachet containing as little as five ounces of PETN could blow "a considerable hole" in an airline's skin, causing it to crash.

Read more: Radical's deadly 'booby trap' | The Sun |News
    03-24-10 10:06 AM
    This'll give security a good reason to "check"...
    03-24-10 10:19 AM
    This'll give security a good reason to "check"...
    Ahhhhh... I can see the training session now...

(I wonder how much they pay?)
    03-24-10 10:28 AM
    They wouldn't have to pay me, just give me food and a place to stay. Heck I'd sleep in the terminal.

Even if I died in service, I would go a happy man.
    03-24-10 10:31 AM
    They wouldn't have to pay me, just give me food and a place to stay. Heck I'd sleep in the terminal.

Even if I died in service, I would go a happy man.

You just wanna run one of those full body scanners...
    03-24-10 10:46 AM
    So thats why Customs felt me up the other night....
    03-24-10 10:49 AM
    So thats why Customs felt me up the other night....
    Was it a male or female. Curious minds want to know, so I thought I'd ask for them.
    03-24-10 11:18 AM
    Female.....
    03-24-10 11:19 AM
    Eeeeeexcelleeeeeeent.
    03-24-10 01:14 PM
    I'd like two pickets to Tittsburgh...
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 03-24-10 at 04:08 PM.
    03-24-10 01:20 PM
    Doctor, my bra is killing me...

Q. What reward does a female jihadist get?

A. Repeated virginity and 77 'holey' terrorists.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 03-24-10 at 03:14 PM.
    03-24-10 03:02 PM
    sorry but that news paper is utter garbage & most males who buy it daily only do for the half naked lady on page 3
    03-24-10 05:11 PM
    And they say we talk about nothing on TBL. We covered puppies all morning.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 05:16 PM
    sorry but that news paper is utter garbage & most males who buy it daily only do for the half naked lady on page 3
    What?!?!? Please don't tell me that! I lived there for three years and didn't know there was anything in that paper other than page three.
    03-24-10 05:30 PM
    What?!?!? Please don't tell me that! I lived there for three years and didn't know there was anything in that paper other than page three.

you would have enjoyed the daily sport better
    03-24-10 05:43 PM
    Don't they already have machines to scan boobs?
    They use it to scan for breast cancer.

What would be easier would to surgically insert such a device into a body cavity :eg frontdoor, backdoor or in/around the stomach area.
    03-24-10 07:23 PM
    Don't they already have machines to scan boobs?
    They use it to scan for breast cancer.

What would be easier would to surgically insert such a device into a body cavity :eg frontdoor, backdoor or in/around the stomach area.
    Ya, about 30 airports have them in the US. I have gone thru them in DCA, BOS, and BWI.
    03-24-10 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD