LOL, love your siggy line
    Do you mind if I steal your sig line?
    10-23-08 01:56 PM
    Don't you guys have something better to do than to argue politics every chance you get??

Without giving away my political affiliation, I like McCain, Obama, and Bob Barr!! By the same token, I have issues with all 3 of them also. It's much more stress free if you let everyone else argue about it and you can either watch from the sidelines or turn your head, your choice!! Whichever candidate that gets elected, that will be my President plain and simple. Honestly in my life right now, I have farrrrrrr more to worry about than who's going to be elected President. Thanks for your time!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree with you. I've had a hurricane blow through my yard and do damage, a 15 year old daughter to raise as a single parent and I've had both dems and republicans in the white house. Neither has done a whole lot for me...I'm still taxed out the ying yang, the schools are still pitiful and every 3 years a hurricane comes through. And yes, I do have a favorite but choose not to get into an argument. If I want a fight, I'll ask the gf if she's gained weight.
    10-23-08 02:04 PM
    Do you mind if I steal your sig line?
    Are you speaking to me? If so... of course. I didn't make it up, just live by the concept best I can.
    10-23-08 02:08 PM
    Are you guys REALLY arguing the politics and blackberries. I love forum flame wars. Burn, baby burn! Oh and for the record, Obama '08. I am not here to argue, just to state, he will win. Oh, and props to the OP for one of the most entertaining post I have read lately. To all of you who were asking for sources that mostly Dem's use BB's, way to accentuate your lack of humor.
    10-23-08 02:12 PM
    I love how everyone is taking this thread so seriously.

Everyone has made me afternoon asking for facts about some of the comments in this post.

Thanks All!!
    10-23-08 02:39 PM
    Are you guys REALLY arguing the politics and blackberries. I love forum flame wars. Burn, baby burn!
    Don't you mean "drill, baby, drill"?

Obama, McCain, Biden, are all already in Washington. Palin is the only person in the election that isn't a Washington insider.
    I don't think she's even been to Washington yet.
    10-23-08 02:39 PM
    Plus the ex-Confederate states don't have internet access yet. Though in Texas I think you get an AOL disc with every gun purchase. Does AT&T even cover the square states?
    I'm offended by that remark. I have internet on Wednesdays and Fridays. I hope to have indoor plumbing next year.
    10-23-08 03:54 PM
    Shooting myself in the face > voting for Obama
    10-23-08 04:36 PM
    that is sad...

i'd think shooting yourself in the face would be the last thing anyone wanted to do... if not, there are places to go for help
    10-23-08 04:56 PM
    that is sad...

i'd think shooting yourself in the face would be the last thing anyone wanted to do... if not, there are places to go for help
    You're not real familiar with sarcasm are you?
    10-23-08 05:23 PM
    Having Cheney shoot me in the face > voting for the iPhone
    10-23-08 05:31 PM
    Having Cheney shoot me in the face > voting for the iPhone
    Really, the both seem equally bad...
    10-23-08 05:51 PM
    shooting myself in the face> voting for the Mavericks McCain and Palin

At least I know that I can get news from the NYT, the Chicago Trib, Newsweek, Time, and US News and World Report.

10-23-08 06:46 PM
    This thread is hilarious on numerous fronts. One of the main fronts it's humorous on is that you have members that post often in the 'politics-aligned' threads posting here; mixed with the members that usually don't participate in the threads relating to politics posting in here.

Goes to show; when you mix politics with technology...everyone comes out of the woodworks.

Last edited by Hi-Definition; 10-23-08 at 06:49 PM.
    10-23-08 06:46 PM
    Politics? No way, uh-uh, nope, I've sworn off politics . All they do is get me in trouble! I'm voting for Pat Paulsen.

10-23-08 07:43 PM
    shooting myself in the face> voting for the Mavericks McCain and Palin

So sick of hearing maverick this maverick that, sounds like a new tv series on NBC or something.....Nov 4th at 9, don't miss the finale of "The Maverick!"
    10-23-08 07:48 PM
    So sick of hearing maverick this maverick that, sounds like a new tv series on NBC or something.....Nov 4th at 9, don't miss the finale of "The Maverick!"
    Well if Palin didn't use it so gosh darn much don't ya know in that there Vice Presidential debate, maybe it wouldn't be a big issue!

And thanks to the moderator who moved this into the off topic forum where it belongs!
    Last edited by niubeav; 10-23-08 at 09:01 PM.
    10-23-08 08:56 PM
    Oh and for the record, Obama '08. I am not here to argue, just to state, he will win.
    Why would you make a comment and not want to defend yourself?

That's like throwing a rock at someone and running because you can't defend yourself.
    10-24-08 11:21 AM
    Politics? No way, uh-uh, nope, I've sworn off politics . All they do is get me in trouble! I'm voting for Pat Paulsen.

Don't Confuse yourself with Vinnie Now
    10-24-08 11:54 AM
    Why would you make a comment and not want to defend yourself?

That's like throwing a rock at someone and running because you can't defend yourself.
    not sure what defending needs to be done here. If I were to tell u to look at current national and swing state polls, would that be considered me defending this guys points?

refutably I might add!
    10-24-08 11:37 PM
    Whats the Worlds most poisionous Cobra?
    Lethal Venom
    McCain! This man has a mean streak up his back that would scare anyone- Is that what you want for President?
    He Sucks
    10-25-08 09:58 PM
    i hate that palin uses the bold. its such a good phone, and to have a woman who doesnt even know what newspaper she reads (ask ann couture) makes it lose its appeal. With that said, i am bolting from basketball practice tuesday morning to pick up my bold. Why vote when you can buy a bold? lol

Can crackberry find a picture or obama using a BB so most of us BB users can be like him not like palin? lol =)
    10-29-08 11:08 PM
    If Obama gets in most of us won't be able to afford a BB.

Obamanomics will not encourage innovation and the whole technology sector will suffer. Liberals like to penalize success
    10-30-08 08:16 PM

Obamanomics will not encourage innovation and the whole technology sector will suffer. Liberals like to penalize success
    Did you seriously sign up for crackberry just to say this? wow....and how will BBs suffer? RIM is based in Canada!
    10-30-08 09:32 PM

Right. If Obama raises taxes and mandates universal healthcare we'll turn into Canada. Innovative companies like RIM would never exist in a place like Canada.

Funny thing is that I'm not a liberal. I'm actually fairly conservative. But unlike the Republican party of the 80's, the current GOP is completely devoid of intellectual vigor. He11, they now shun intellectualism. They've given up on trying to make intelligent policy arguments. McCain has Joe the Plumber campaigning for him now! Paraphrasing a frustrated conservative intellectual: "The wh0re is running the church." I sincerely hope that the party finds its way back. Let me know when the old guard returns.
    10-30-08 09:44 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD