As the market crashs to the bottom and fat cats get richer screwing up the economy below them, you'll slowly see all ur blackberries going off, businesses shutting down, CEOs leaving with millions, and crackberry going to sleep. Overexaggeration? Maybe... Either way, blue is just... BETTER!

"Change doesn't come from washington, it comes TO washington!" Obama 08!
    10-22-08 07:02 PM
    they support madonna

she thinks obama is a terorist...
    10-22-08 07:04 PM
    Paranoid liberal. lol
    Maybe to a point...but Lib's are about government taking care of us helpless souls and Repubs are about personal responsibility.
    i'd say that is an opinion coming from a biased source...
    10-22-08 07:12 PM
    Hold on now, I really doubt that this is true about AT&T (hope to God it is not, as you can see I'm with AT&T and a strong supporter of Obama), I would hate to think that I was part of contributing to someone I totally disagree with. Don't get me wrong, he does have some good ideas, but the majority of them just sounds like something said in the heat of the moment. Besides I would not be surprised because this is America!
    Well look at the bright side. I'll be able to slide in for my Bold while other's are voting...LOL I voted last Sat. and I'm a STRONG OBAMA supporter......
    10-22-08 07:16 PM
    Top Contributors to John McCain:
    1. Merrill Lynch
    2. Citigroup
    3. Morgan Stanley
    4. Goldman Sachs
    5. JPMorgan Chase
    6. AT&T

Meanwhile AT&T is not among Obama's top 20 donors.

Blackberry users tend to be Democrats (Obama is an addict. McCain is just now getting the hang of touch-tone phones). AT&T is releasing the Bold on Election Day. This is an obvious attempt to suppress voter turnout! Call your representative and insist that they put pressure on AT&T to release the Bold on October 27 instead!
    Your comment about McCain just getting the hang of touch tone phones is ridiculous. Why don't you stick to the facts and keep your conjecture to yourself.
    10-22-08 09:31 PM
    I'm going to vote from my Bold.
    10-22-08 10:45 PM
    If you want to have your taxes raised to 28% or even more, because it's the "patriotic" thing to do, vote Barry in. If you despise America and desire to make the US a paper tiger in the eyes of terrorist organizations worldwide, vote Barry.
    If you want a man who dedicates his life to the betterment of this great country, who would and is very willing to do what is necessary to WIN this war on terror, who is not going to raise taxes to the highest level since Clinton was smoking "cigars" in the Oval Office, you already know who to vote for.
    John McCain
    Country First!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 11:31 PM
    If you want to have your taxes raised to 28% or even more, because it's the "patriotic" thing to do, vote Barry in. If you despise America and desire to make the US a paper tiger in the eyes of terrorist organizations worldwide, vote Barry.
    If you want a man who dedicates his life to the betterment of this great country, who would and is very willing to do what is necessary to WIN this war on terror, who is not going to raise taxes to the highest level since Clinton was smoking "cigars" in the Oval Office, you already know who to vote for.
    John McCain
    Country First!!!!!!!!!

McCain has ran the nastiest campaign in our nation's history. I had respect for McCain for his service to America as a Veteran but I have now lost all respect for this one time hero who has become nothing more then a mean, nasty grumpy old man. Oh by the way, we would ALL love to have the Clinton years back!!!!!! Great Stock Market, growing good paying jobs, and a surplus in our fed. budget. A President that can deliver that can smoke as many cigars he wants.........
    10-22-08 11:53 PM
    Plus the ex-Confederate states don't have internet access yet. Though in Texas I think you get an AOL disc with every gun purchase. Does AT&T even cover the square states?
    I'll take you to task on that statement.....I have five guns, two Samurai Swords, 5 pairs of Phillipino Kali sticks, 12 folding knives, 3 rusty nails, the jawbone of an azz, and I have yet to receive "1" AOL disc. Besides, we tie sting between two can of corn when the internet is down.
    10-23-08 12:15 AM
    McCain has ran the nastiest campaign in our nation's history. I had respect for McCain for his service to America as a Veteran but I have now lost all respect for this one time hero who has become nothing more then a mean, nasty grumpy old man. Oh by the way, we would ALL love to have the Clinton years back!!!!!! Great Stock Market, growing good paying jobs, and a surplus in our fed. budget. A President that can deliver that can smoke as many cigars he wants.........
    RIM would definitely be in motion in a clinton economy!

Maybe to a point...but Lib's are about government taking care of us helpless souls and Repubs are about personal responsibility.
    Its amazing how the "personal responsibility" argument still rings true for so many americans. All while the fat rich CEO is laughing at how the little guy just voted to leave him alone! LOL

Think people! Then again, there may be a CEO or 2 on here.... yikes! (can I get a job?) and make sure it has a competitively low salary so that the company can focus on profits... I dont want health insurance or want to contribute greatly because again, I don't want to adversely affect company profits! And make sure I'm not allowed to unionize so they can fire me whenever they please and enslave me as your profit building machine that personally lives paycheck to paycheck just to help corporate america succeed!
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 10-23-08 at 12:27 AM.
    10-23-08 12:16 AM
    I'm going to vote from my Bold.

Lol. I agree. JMO, never argue about topics that wars were fought over- politics, religion, and women.
    10-23-08 12:19 AM
    One must wonder if Canada is attempting to plant the seeds of America's destruction here. Lay low for 250 years, take over our mobile e-mail communications, then disrupt our elections. We need to elect McCain/Palin so that Palin can keep an eye out for those Canadians from her window. Biden may have all that Washington insider experience but Palin has the foreign policy experience we need now. I wonder if Palin reads all the Canadian magazines too.
    Last edited by yeahman; 10-23-08 at 12:37 AM.
    10-23-08 12:34 AM
    Palin can see the AT&T Bold from her window.
    10-23-08 02:07 AM
    Palin can see the AT&T Bold from her window.
    LOL.

No, no, no. God damn RIM. That's in the Bible.
    10-23-08 02:14 AM
    (can I get a job?) and make sure it has a competitively low salary so that the company can focus on profits... I dont want health insurance or want to contribute greatly because again, I don't want to adversely affect company profits! And make sure I'm not allowed to unionize so they can fire me whenever they please and enslave me as your profit building machine that personally lives paycheck to paycheck just to help corporate america succeed!
    You're hired!
    10-23-08 11:11 AM
    There doesn't seem to be much substance to this discussion. Where are the facts?
    10-23-08 11:29 AM
    There doesn't seem to be much substance to this discussion. Where are the facts?
    Facts?!?! In an election? You're kidding, right?
    10-23-08 12:07 PM
    Don't you guys have something better to do than to argue politics every chance you get??

Without giving away my political affiliation, I like McCain, Obama, and Bob Barr!! By the same token, I have issues with all 3 of them also. It's much more stress free if you let everyone else argue about it and you can either watch from the sidelines or turn your head, your choice!! Whichever candidate that gets elected, that will be my President plain and simple. Honestly in my life right now, I have farrrrrrr more to worry about than who's going to be elected President. Thanks for your time!!

10-23-08 12:22 PM
    No comment
    Last edited by skyefalcon; 10-23-08 at 12:53 PM.
    10-23-08 12:43 PM
    Top Contributors to John McCain:
    1. Merrill Lynch
    2. Citigroup
    3. Morgan Stanley
    4. Goldman Sachs
    5. JPMorgan Chase
    6. AT&T

Meanwhile AT&T is not among Obama's top 20 donors.

Blackberry users tend to be Democrats (Obama is an addict. McCain is just now getting the hang of touch-tone phones). AT&T is releasing the Bold on Election Day. This is an obvious attempt to suppress voter turnout! Call your representative and insist that they put pressure on AT&T to release the Bold on October 27 instead!

Hmmm....wonder what Palin would say when she finds out that AT&T is the most LGBT friendly cell phone company out there and they contribute to the Human Rights Campaign....
    10-23-08 12:46 PM
    Hmmm....wonder what Palin would say when she finds out that AT&T is the most LGBT friendly cell phone company out there and they contribute to the Human Rights Campaign....
    She'd say something mavericky. You betcha!
    10-23-08 12:55 PM
    "Change doesn't come from washington, it comes TO washington!" Obama 08!
    Silly liberals contradicting themselves again...

Are you refering to the same kind of change Biden, a 36 year veteran of the Senate, brings? Or is it maybe the change Powell, an ex-member of GWB's cabinet, who Obama has been very critical of, can bring?

Sorry, I'm easily confused...
    Last edited by jquintana83; 10-23-08 at 01:13 PM.
    10-23-08 01:06 PM
    and a surplus in our fed. budget.
    ...you mean, a PROJECTED, surplus in our federal budget?
    10-23-08 01:19 PM
    "Change doesn't come from washington, it comes TO washington!"
    Silly liberals contradicting themselves again...

Are you refering to the same kind of change Biden, a 36 year veteran of the Senate, brings? Or is it maybe the change Powell, an ex-member of GWB's cabinet, who Obama has been very critical of, can bring?

Sorry, I'm easily confused...
    Obama, McCain, Biden, are all already in Washington. Palin is the only person in the election that isn't a Washington insider.
    10-23-08 01:23 PM
    Hmm we still talking about AT&T?

yeah didn't think so..........
    10-23-08 01:34 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD