Top Contributors to John McCain:
    1. Merrill Lynch
    2. Citigroup
    3. Morgan Stanley
    4. Goldman Sachs
    5. JPMorgan Chase
    6. AT&T

Meanwhile AT&T is not among Obama's top 20 donors.

Blackberry users tend to be Democrats (Obama is an addict. McCain is just now getting the hang of touch-tone phones). AT&T is releasing the Bold on Election Day. This is an obvious attempt to suppress voter turnout! Call your representative and insist that they put pressure on AT&T to release the Bold on October 27 instead!
    10-22-08 03:26 PM
    No offense, but that's quite a conjecture. If you have been following the development and release of the Bold on AT&T, you will know that the released has been plagued by set backs and delays. So to say that AT&T is purposely releasing the Bold on election day as a political stunt is ludicrous.

Blackberry users tend to be Democrats
    According to whom?
    Last edited by sunkast; 10-22-08 at 03:50 PM.
    10-22-08 03:38 PM
    Paranoid liberal. lol
    10-22-08 03:40 PM
    Paranoid liberal. lol

Liberals are like slinkys. Not much fun but it still makes me smile to push one down the stairs.
    LOL, love your siggy line
    10-22-08 03:43 PM
    LOL too funny!

well, i'm glad i'm with VZW then. Wait, they are big RED!

what's really going on here!?

Obama 08
    10-22-08 03:44 PM
    "Liberals are like slinkys. Not much fun but it still makes me smile to push one down the stairs"

Holy cow, that's funny! I'll be using that one.

And you guys know that yeahman is joking right? Has to be.
    10-22-08 03:47 PM
    wow.... i doubt a company as big as AT&T would try and suppress voter turn out...
    10-22-08 03:48 PM
    wow such a surprise...big business supports the republican nominee...im shocked
    10-22-08 03:53 PM
    I just got home from voting! Hope everyone is going soon.
    10-22-08 03:58 PM
    I just got home from voting! Hope everyone is going soon.
    awesome! i voted yesterday! it was so exciting!
    10-22-08 04:02 PM
    I voted yesterday so HA!
    10-22-08 04:13 PM
    RIM and AT&T have been planning this all along. Think about it. (24") RIM(s) BLACKberry Bold(and beautiful)? They were looking ahead to appeal to African-American voters! It was all part of a plan to suppress Democratic turnout!
    10-22-08 04:34 PM
    RIM and AT&T have been planning this all along. Think about it. (24") RIM(s) BLACKberry Bold(and beautiful)? They were looking ahead to appeal to African-American voters! It was all part of a plan to suppress Democratic turnout!
    Are you being serious or are you just joking? And you didn't answer the question I asked above.

You said:
    Blackberry users tend to be Democrats
    According to whom? Who says BB users are mostly Democrats? Where are the polls/surveys that show this? What reference are you using to see the top McCain contributors? It bothers me when people give facts, but never say where these facts come from.
    Last edited by sunkast; 10-22-08 at 04:55 PM.
    10-22-08 04:41 PM
    <<<<<<supports McCain!
    10-22-08 04:48 PM
    According to whom? Who says BB users are mostly Democrats? Where are the polls/surveys that show this?
    According to our latest Crackberry poll! ha

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ele...y-style-65273/

kidding
    10-22-08 04:52 PM
    10-22-08 04:52 PM
    Hold on now, I really doubt that this is true about AT&T (hope to God it is not, as you can see I'm with AT&T and a strong supporter of Obama), I would hate to think that I was part of contributing to someone I totally disagree with. Don't get me wrong, he does have some good ideas, but the majority of them just sounds like something said in the heat of the moment. Besides I would not be surprised because this is America!
    10-22-08 04:54 PM
    I fail to see any facts on either link that say most BB users are Democrats. I am not saying you are wrong. I am just don't believe anything until I see facts. I also have a hard time believing anything you say with such far out there statements.

As far as your statement goes about RIM and AT&T conspiring against African American voter turn out, I don't see how you can say that after you linked an article about RIM and Wil.I.Am teaming up to do distribute a pro obama song.
    Last edited by sunkast; 10-22-08 at 05:03 PM.
    10-22-08 05:00 PM
    Liberals always need to blame someone or thing for everything...why not AT&T?
    10-22-08 05:07 PM
    Would you feel the same way if the OP had said that republicans use them more?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 05:11 PM
    I think a lot of the people that post on this site are probably democrats bc they obviously don't have jobs cuz all they do is post all day long. Probably along with sippin 40s on their front porches. That probably offends a lot of people. Oh well, I think its funny.

10-22-08 05:17 PM
    I think a lot of the people that post on this site are probably democrats bc they obviously don't have jobs cuz all they do is post all day long. Probably along with sippin 40s on their front porches. That probably offends a lot of people. Oh well, I think its funny.

Plus the ex-Confederate states don't have internet access yet. Though in Texas I think you get an AOL disc with every gun purchase. Does AT&T even cover the square states?
    Last edited by yeahman; 10-22-08 at 05:25 PM.
    10-22-08 05:23 PM
    Would you feel the same way if the OP had said that republicans use them more?

Yes I would.
    10-22-08 06:39 PM
    Liberals always need to blame someone or thing for everything...why not AT&T?
    I'm pretty sure EVERYONE looks to point blame at someone else, it has nothing to do with liberal or conservative, it is human nature.
    10-22-08 06:40 PM
    Maybe to a point...but Lib's are about government taking care of us helpless souls and Repubs are about personal responsibility.

I'm pretty sure EVERYONE looks to point blame at someone else, it has nothing to do with liberal or conservative, it is human nature.
    10-22-08 07:00 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD