does this not make it look like the chick is wearing basically nothing?Attachment 64944

hey, sex sells....
    06-12-10 03:57 PM
    oh this is an ad for unlimited calling from at&t
    06-12-10 03:58 PM
    Not quite sure I understand?

To me its a girl with her hands up, and a guy whos arm is conveniently placed to look like there is very little shirt.

Whats subliminal?
    06-12-10 04:06 PM
    how is that subliminal?
    06-12-10 04:17 PM
    how is that subliminal? because the convenient placement of the shadow on the guys arm makes it look like the girl is wearing basically nothing when you look at a glance.

Sex sells and they did this on purpose.
    Last edited by weaselnoze; 06-12-10 at 04:55 PM.
    06-12-10 04:51 PM
    So...she's wearing a sports bra?

I see lots of gals wearing those right out in public in the gym. Don't see what the big deal is.

If ya got it, flaunt it?
    06-12-10 04:57 PM
    Its not even a sports bra, its a tank top.

I think maybe some guys are looking at it, but kids, mothers, etc are not.

I think its a bit of an extreme link between the two things, and it was just meant for summer marketing, not like they can put her in a jacket in the summer.
    06-12-10 04:59 PM
    Gonna go out on a limb but I'm guessing the OP believes that the United States never landed on the moon..
    06-12-10 05:06 PM
    I'm not saying its indecent, I'm not saying its even out of context that she's wearing little.

I am saying that its intentional that she appears to be showing more skin than she really is.

Sure people aren't looking at it that way, but that's why its a subliminal message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 05:08 PM
    Lol, you need to get out more bro. I suggest Amsterdam..
    06-12-10 05:47 PM
    All I see are teeth and a handbag, am I missing something?
    06-12-10 08:44 PM
    OP needs to actually learn what Subliminal messaging is.

And here I thought ATT was trying to convert everyone to satanism again.

Oh wait, that was Heavy Metal.

Having a girl appear to be half naked, is just eye grabbing.

Not subliminally commanding humans to buy an unlimited minute plan.

There is a clear line between attention seeking, and planting subliminal messages.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 06-12-10 at 10:39 PM.
    06-12-10 10:35 PM
    You want subliminal? I'll give you subliminal. POOL!!

Work with me :

You got one WHITE ball hellbent on smacking and dropping a bunch of "Colored" balls.
    To make it worse, the WHITE ball saves the BLACK ball for last. Sort of making a
    sport of it, prolonging the BLACK balls inevitable agony.

AND if the WHITE ball drops the BLACK ball too soon it is considered a loser and
    must abdicate it's authority and dominion over the remaining COLORED balls.
    That is subliminal racism.

Do you now understand how ridiculous your ad claim seems.
    06-13-10 02:33 AM
    You want subliminal? I'll give you subliminal. POOL!!

Work with me :

You got one WHITE ball hellbent on smacking and dropping a bunch of "Colored" balls.
    To make it worse, the WHITE ball saves the BLACK ball for last. Sort of making a
    sport of it, prolonging the BLACK balls inevitable agony.

AND if the WHITE ball drops the BLACK ball too soon it is considered a loser and
    must abdicate it's authority and dominion over the COLORED balls. That is
    subliminal racism.

Do you now understand how ridiculous your ad claim seems.
    Yes, but you're missing the big picture. Why were all the colored balls stacked together squaring off against the poor white ball in the first place? I mean come on, there's fair and there's justifiable homicide here.

If you're rolling across a lush green field and a bunch of colored balls are all hanging out and they're like, hey, white ball, what are you doing on our turf?

And you're like, hey guys, just passing through, no need to start anything.

And they're all like, hey man, there's more of us here, what are you gonna do?

Since you're the white ball you not only have all the money but the military force to back up your status so obviously you're going to kick some ****. I don't know about the whole order thing but really, the white ball is actually just a slave to the corporate entities that control it's whole world so the guys in the big chairs and fancy houses are the ones calling the shots.

The real tragedy is the poor white ball probably grew up in a poor family and got drafted for this mission im the first place and has no say or even basic understanding of the underlying socioeconomic factors that have placed him in this position to begin with. All he knows is some faceless entity is pushing him around on a tabletop like some game piece in a battle he will never truly understand.

So when you get right down to it, pool is just a metaphor for our current geopolitical landscape.

I hope that shed some light on the finer points of the game for you.
    06-13-10 02:42 AM
    Not buying it. The colored balls are just chilling in the triangle. Out of the blue
    this white ball shows up with a "projectile stick" and launches into them.
    And don't for a moment think the white ball is blameless. He honed his skills
    and sought his prey. Hopeless, defenseless and unprepared. That bastage!!

They had no chance 'o bearded one. The horror that ensued was inestimable.
    06-13-10 02:54 AM
    Not buying it. The colored balls are just chilling in the triangle. Out of the blue
    this white ball shows up with a "projectile stick" and launches into them.
    And don't for a moment think the white ball is blameless. He honed his skills
    and sought his prey. Hopeless, defenseless and unprepared. That bastage!!

They had no chance 'o bearded one. The horror that ensued was inestimable.
    Ok then, I'm guessing you've never seen me play? I'm the white ball that ends up as a statistic on racial violence directed at white balls on the 6 o'clock news...
    06-13-10 02:59 AM
    Touch�. Well played sir.

Or was that another white ball ploy. Hmmmmmmmm!!
    06-13-10 03:02 AM
    Also, notice that the job of the white ball is to shove all the colored balls into a hole, in effect, keepin' em all down.

I may never never look at pool the same way again.
    Heck, this subtext has probably ruined the game for me.
    In good conscience, I can't support this.
    06-13-10 09:47 AM
    I don't know about the whole order thing but really, the white ball is actually just a slave to the corporate entities that control it's whole world so the guys in the big chairs and fancy houses are the ones calling the shots.

The real tragedy is the poor white ball probably grew up in a poor family and got drafted for this mission im the first place and has no say or even basic understanding of the underlying socioeconomic factors that have placed him in this position to begin with. All he knows is some faceless entity is pushing him around on a tabletop like some game piece in a battle he will never truly understand.
    so basically what you're saying is...the blue chalk is asstro-lube?
    06-14-10 09:49 AM
    You see what you want to see. That's all. OP must be in heat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 09:56 AM
    You see what you want to see. That's all. OP must be in heat.
    or need to see that's what i was thinking......
    06-14-10 12:18 PM
    I cant exactly explain what Im feeling right now (TOS)....but I think I got the wrong subliminal message
    06-14-10 12:29 PM
    I cant exactly explain what Im feeling right now (TOS)....but I think I got the wrong subliminal message
    so you don't want to make me a sammich??
    06-14-10 12:42 PM
    so you don't want to make me a sammich??
    Don't worry darlin', I'll butter your bread.
    06-14-10 12:49 PM
    Don't worry darlin', I'll butter your bread.
    So now you want to butter his bread? WTF did Prada do to you??
    06-14-10 12:54 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD