I'm looking for a system-cleaning tool, to remove "junk" (cache, temporary files, broken registry entries, etc...) from my computer on a regular basis and keep it in tip-top order (eg. fixing common problems, such as registry errors, broken un-installations, defragmentation), but I'm looking for something stand-alone as I currently use CheckPoint's ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and don't want any conflicts with other software...

What do you all suggest I use, to keep my computer free of "junk" and running smoothly (I'm not fussed whether I have to pay or not)?
    11-07-09 11:09 PM
    I'm looking for a system-cleaning tool, to remove "junk" (cache, temporary files, broken registry entries, etc...) from my computer on a regular basis and keep it in tip-top order (eg. fixing common problems, such as registry errors, broken un-installations, defragmentation), but I'm looking for something stand-alone as I currently use CheckPoint's ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and don't want any conflicts with other software...

What do you all suggest I use, to keep my computer free of "junk" and running smoothly (I'm not fussed whether I have to pay or not)?
    CCleaner it's free
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-08-09 01:10 AM
    I am concerned if it is possible for our OS10 to contain a defragmentation tool or if it is already in-cooperated and if it is necessary.

I have found that I now have to delete applications for make space for updates and though I have moved all my pictures, videos, docs over to my SD card, well any item I can safely move and I am still not getting the space back I am in need of for updates.

The applications I have are for study and work and I really don't do games with my BB10.

Anyone with any ideas concerning this, please let me know.

Z10 Jtv
    02-08-14 06:57 AM
    CCleaner it's free
    Plus one but I don't use registry cleaners.
    02-08-14 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD