Well let's start this thread by saying, Yes, I am sober.

Now that's out of the way, does anyone else have a compulsion of changing their device almost daily? I have switched my SIM out to my Nexus and back to my "Z10" almost every day for the past two weeks and today I did it almost 5 times. I just cannot make a friggin decision and stick with it. I can only imagine what it is like for others with 3 or more devices at the finger tips.

They say admitting they need help is the first step. Well I am coming out and saying I need help..........
    05-27-14 06:20 PM
    Well let's start this thread by saying, Yes, I am sober.

Now that's out of the way, does anyone else have a compulsion of changing their device almost daily? I have switched my SIM out to my Nexus and back to my "Z10" almost every day for the past two weeks and today I did it almost 5 times. I just cannot make a friggin decision and stick with it. I can only imagine what it is like for others with 3 or more devices at the finger tips.

They say admitting they need help is the first step. Well I am coming out and saying I need help..........
    I can absolutely relate. It used to drive my BBM contacts crazy.
    05-27-14 07:42 PM
    Lol...conflicted are we?
    I suggest a mid 80's ballad...cures most things in life:

We trust you'll make the correct decision.

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    05-27-14 09:56 PM
    A Z30 would probably be the best current compromise. BB10 UI plus bigger screen plus bigger battery.

If it's Nexus 5, that's a beautiful Full HD screen though...

We need the Z50!!! Like, yesterday.
    05-28-14 05:55 PM
    Well I bought a Q10 two weeks ago and used if for the 2 weeks and went back to my Z30 on Saturday, only to go back to my Q10 Monday and I'm rocking it right now. But will go back to the Z30 maybe again on the weekend. My Z10 sits alone in the drawer the battery was a killer for me. So I understand your dilemma going back and forth.

Posted Via my ? Q10 ?
    05-28-14 05:58 PM
    Yup another phone flipper here. From my N3 to Z30, and soon a Q10...im having issues with the dimness of the Z30 though...

Sent from my Note 3
    05-28-14 11:57 PM
    Lol...conflicted are we?

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    Nah....I like phones. I like to try new things. And I like to try different ways of doing things.

Right now both my Q10 and my SGIII are charging. As soon as they're full I'll put this one to charge. I'll use either one of the two others. And I'll switch around at whim.

No conflict.

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    05-29-14 06:39 AM
    I think I finally made my choice. I will keep the Z10 as a Media Device and a GPS for my Bike rides but I will keep my SIM in my Nexus 5. At least till a version of the 10.3 does not destroy my ability to play MP3s or watch Videos. I don't even use BBM so this really should not have taken me so darn long.
    05-29-14 07:42 AM