05-06-09 04:56 PM
64 123
tools
    I am so sick of this. Americans get scared so easily.
    05-04-09 06:00 AM
    im a little more concerned now. as of late last night. 3 schools that are blocks away from my house are closed down for the week do to possible swine outbreak. my sons school is just about across the street from those 3 but has not been closed yet. so yeah...it hit a little closer to home so now im really really worried
    05-04-09 07:22 AM
    This is quite possibly the most sensationalized "outbreak" we've seen in years. Bird flu and SARS can't even compare to how the media is blowing this out of proportion. I mean seriously, a pandemic level of 5, and they're thinking about raising it to level 6 which is the maximum? Come on. 1 "confirmed" death in America and that person wasn't even American?

Stop being so pussified America, harden the f up. This is ridiculous.
    05-04-09 07:44 AM
    I'm really not scared at all. I'm just an overall careful person.
    05-04-09 07:46 PM
    38,000 people worldwide died last year of type A influenza alone. The media and politicians are hyping this up because of their failure with hurricane Katrina. Their doing everything they can to say it's gonna be bad, cause if it does get bad, they can say: We did everything we could, we tried to warn everyone, can't say we didn't do anything about it. Total joke...
    05-04-09 07:51 PM
    90 people get the swine flu and everybody wants to wear a mask. A million people have AIDS and no one wants to wear a condom.

via; of vice and men
    jessica chu @ tumblr.com
    05-05-09 02:43 PM
    90 people get the swine flu and everybody wants to wear a mask. A million people have AIDS and no one wants to wear a condom.

via; of vice and men
    jessica chu @ tumblr.com
    Quoted for absolute truth. Well done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 09:46 PM

via; of vice and men
    jessica chu @ tumblr.com
    A friend of mine said that to me when all of this first started.

The sad thing is, its the truth.

05-05-09 10:08 PM
    yeah not scared...you cant hide forever and be clean w/o it.
    05-05-09 10:21 PM
    13+ cases in South Carolina.

I travel alot and so do some of my friends.
    In fact, a little tip I learned is that a friend will take some Neosporin and rub it on the outer edges of her nostrils before beginning her flights and periodically throughout the trip.

Me, I just load up on the Vitamin C and use the fizzy drinks.
    05-06-09 06:05 AM
    13+ cases in South Carolina.

I travel alot and so do some of my friends.
    In fact, a little tip I learned is that a friend will take some Neosporin and rub it on the outer edges of her nostrils before beginning her flights and periodically throughout the trip.

Me, I just load up on the Vitamin C and use the fizzy drinks.
    Wtf?
    Neosporin is an antibiotic agent for wounds...it doesnt offer any protection against viruses....
    05-06-09 07:47 AM
    Wow, its a flu. Milk it for a day or two off work and stop being so damn paranoid.

05-06-09 07:54 AM
    I'm not freaking out over swine anymore! Its ****ing airborn and if i get it then i go see the doc. so i say **** being scared of it! just wash my hands and i'll be alright. and those masks don't do **** btw!
    05-06-09 07:55 AM
    05-06-09 04:56 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD