Damn.... So I haven't been getting good sleep for 2 weeks. Started to cough after 2 days of sneezing. Now my cough turned into an infection. How do I know? One word: color.... Today I hadn't horrible head aches. Then I get home and my whole body hurts and now I'm dizzy with a temp of 101.1 But I'm freezing.... I know there are sites that tell you, but has anybody had swine flu? Sound familiar? An NO. I'm not Mexican nor have I ever been to Mexico...... Any insight on this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 11:19 PM
    Hey WP, sorry you're not feeling well. The only way to know for sure if it's the flu or swine flu or something else is to have a nasal swab done. My advice would be to call the doc and get seen. Those symptoms don't always describe the flu so it's best to be on the safe side and get checked. Hope you feel better soon.
    04-27-10 06:02 AM
    Sounds like allergies.
    04-27-10 07:01 AM
    Either way Whoolio, you're sick in the head. Seriously, I hope you feel better soon.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-27-10 07:28 AM
    Sounds like allergies.
    I've never had a fever due to allergies...

If it were me, I'd think I have a regular old flu.

Feel better Whoolio... or else.
    04-27-10 09:52 AM
    Yeah I missed the fever part.

Probably is flu. I wouldn't panic about it.

If your coughing up dark green stuff, it could be some type of infection. When I had a sinus infection I had that symptom.

EDIT: I just did a quick search and some people do develop a fever when it comes to allergies.
    Last edited by xxtrrublexx; 04-27-10 at 09:57 AM.
    04-27-10 09:55 AM
    Sounds terminal. It's a good thing you came to a phone forum for medical advice otherwise you might have been in real trouble.
    04-27-10 10:06 AM
    Sounds terminal. It's a good thing you came to a phone forum for medical advice otherwise you might have been in real trouble.
    Bahaha. Good point.
    04-27-10 10:09 AM
    Swine Flu is a hoax invented by leet members of anon on 4chan
    04-27-10 10:38 AM
    Yep, they have started a lot of rumors like that. Take democracy and the g-spot. That's all 4chan baby.
    04-27-10 10:39 AM
    Swine Flu = Win

Influenza = Fail
    04-27-10 10:53 AM
    Yep, they have started a lot of rumors like that. Take democracy and the g-spot. That's all 4chan baby.
    9/11?
    Christianity???

*gasp*
    How ice cream is made?!?!?!?!
    04-27-10 10:55 AM
    Interesting fact: Ice cream was originally made from gorilla milk but due to the dangerous nature of the process it was later changed to use cow milk.
    04-27-10 11:00 AM
    And now its kosher to make cheese out of human breast milk?

Why yes it is!

Breast Milk Cheese - The Daily Beast
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 04-27-10 at 11:08 AM.
    04-27-10 11:05 AM
    Sorry I suck at posting pix

youll have to deal with attachments
    04-27-10 11:07 AM
    Hehehe I know... Such a crackberry head that I seek medical advice here......

04-27-10 05:15 PM
    You're ok until you start growing a curly tail and rooting around in the dirt looking for food... That's the first stage of the virus, and if you catch it there, it's mostly treatable...

04-27-10 10:25 PM
    You can give me all those truffles you find and I'll trade your for the treatment.
    04-28-10 08:56 AM
    Sounds like allergies.

I don't think so. While I have had a fever from SEVERE allergic attacks, the color change in the nasal discharge that he mentioned makes me think it is some sort of Sinus infection. Normally the nasal discharge with allergies will be either clear or an opaque light milky color. If there is any other color in there then it probably isn't allergies.
    04-28-10 10:27 AM
    I don't think so. While I have had a fever from SEVERE allergic attacks, the color change in the nasal discharge that he mentioned makes me think it is some sort of Sinus infection. Normally the nasal discharge with allergies will be either clear or an opaque light milky color. If there is any other color in there then it probably isn't allergies.
    If you read my other posts, you would see that I also said that it could be an infection.
    04-28-10 10:43 AM
    Oh well I finally went to the Dr after coughing up a lung with ...... Color.. Eww. and losing my voice for 3 days and the veredict? Allergies?! Wtf! This has never happened to me. So I'm on antibiotics. That's crazy.... Who knew some pollen could do this.....

05-03-10 01:50 PM
    if you look like this then you have swine flu!
    05-03-10 02:18 PM
    Damn! Hahahaha....

05-03-10 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD