Anyone taken one of these drug screens before? I need to take one for the job I'm applying for, and I've been getting some mixed answers about detox time. I don't plan on deceiving the test at all, so it's just waiting until I'm clean. Does anyone know how long THC is detectable through saliva? Everything I looked up said a 12-24 hours, so I was planning on a week. But my dad knows the manager who I should be hired under, and the manager told him 3 weeks. Sooooo anyone with some first hand experience to help out with?
    02-02-09 10:37 AM
    I have not taken the swab test, on the other hand, more and more corporate companies are starting to stop testing for marijuana and start testing for the harder drugs...
    02-02-09 10:41 AM
    Marijuana is allllll I have to worry about. And this corporate company still tests for THC unfortunately.
    02-02-09 10:45 AM
    Well I had to take a swab and a UI.. For the swap it takes up to 14 days and for the UI it takes up to 28 days.
    02-02-09 11:29 AM
    Yeah I knew the UI took awhile. I may hav to just buy some fake **** and find a job faster elsewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD