Could I trouble you all for votes to help a fellow Crackberry member? Me.

My band has a good shot at winning this year. Trying to close in on more votes for * Female Vocalist of the Year, *Rock Band of the Year & *Album of the Year. Public voting closes Monday the 20th.

You can hear us on Branded Fate Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos
    To see if you think we are worthy.

It would mean the world to me. I never shoot for awards, but with our albums prior release, I'm hoping for Female Vocalist of the Year .

You can vote here and nominate Branded Fate in said catagories. The site works from my Z10 too.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Music is my lifeline. These votes from you, I'd deeply appreciate.

Project Backstage | 2014 Nomination Ballot

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 06:42 AM
    I've relocated your thread to the "Off Topic" area, and re-titled your thread for better exposure.
    Good luck!
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    01-18-14 07:26 AM
    Oh sweet...thank you. From the CB App, I just wasn't seeing the best place to put this.

Thank you!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 08:05 AM
    Thank you for the votes guys!! Keep them coming. I really appreciate this!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:24 PM
    Voted! Good luck, although I am not a regular rock and metal fan, you guys sounded great!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:54 PM
    Voted...good luck and liked...the vocals have a lively deep eerie thing going on...love it.

Zee Z30 posted thiz
    01-19-14 01:36 PM
    Awesome!!! I deeply appreciate this. I'm very excited for the award show this year.

Glad to hear you approve of my vocal ability and you dig our sound.
    I'm honored. (((Hugz)))

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-19-14 08:02 PM