I enjoyed the super bowl and did it completely sober this year(that was kind of weird). But all in all I thought it was a great game and I'd like to say congrats to the Saints!

The half time show was a complete drag and I could have lived the rest of my life without watchin' those old asses bouncin' around thinkin' they are still great. I'm sure the old timers enjoyed it, but it was a yawnzer for me.

As for the commercials this year...wtf? There wasn't one commercial that caught my attention this year. Basically I didn't care for anything except the actually game this year.
    02-08-10 11:33 AM
    WHO DAT!

10 char
    02-08-10 11:59 AM
    I enjoyed the super bowl and did it completely sober this year(that was kind of weird).
    I'm totally confused by this seeing as you still have 115 days until you're legal.
    02-08-10 12:09 PM
    I'm totally confused by this seeing as you still have 115 days until you're legal.
    Last super bowl I got pretty throwed, but this year I didn't. It probably had something to do with having to drive? I'm too smart for all that DUI bs.

Noooooo I have never drank underage. NEVER!
    02-08-10 12:11 PM
    Who waits until they are 21 to drink???
    02-08-10 12:12 PM
    As for the commercials this year...wtf? There wasn't one commercial that caught my attention this year. Basically I didn't care for anything except the actually game this year.
    Same here...
    02-08-10 12:14 PM
    Same here...
    It was pretty upsetting...not one good commercial.
    02-08-10 12:16 PM
    I really didn't enjoy the game as I have the past two years. Any Super Bowl that
    ends in a 14 point win, for me, wasn't a good game. Perhaps because I wasn't
    caught up in the whole silly "who dat" and "destiny" stuff.

Last year's super bowl was much, much more exciting. I was sober during last
    year's game too. That James Harrison INT return for a TD at the end of the half
    was the all-time greatest super bowl moment for me. Last year was an all-around
    great game. For me this year it just felt sort of lame. But I always find Colts games
    to be pretty boring. That was part of it.

Didn't care at all for any of the commercials. Didn't even bother watching the
    halftime show.

I loved CBS's broadcast of the game. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms did an excellent job.
    I also like how the broadcast was dedicated to the GAME and didn't go to shots
    of Kim Kardashian every 5 minutes. I don't even think they had that broad on
    camera even once. It focused great on the game and I loved that.
    02-08-10 12:21 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD