I am sorry, but it happens all the time. My husband is an official and it is talked about a lot. Doesn't matter is it is on camera or not. The person starting things doesn't get caught.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 03:35 PM
    I understand he doesn't get caught. Even if he said something vulgar about his wife, he SAID it and the other guy PHYSICALLY ATTACKED him. That warranted a flag and was more than enough to be ejected. If he said something to him or not is irrelevant. You can't attack a player like that especially when on his back and not able to defend himself.

02-03-09 03:39 PM
    Yes I HATE Ben - and so does my husband. We would rather see lefty play. He doesn't make us as nervous. Too bad I can't post my imitation of Ben waiting to long to throw the ball.

That's idiotic.

Byron wouldn't have won that Superbowl for them. It saddens me that a fellow 'Steeler Fan' can't see the light.

02-06-09 11:58 AM
    Yes I HATE Ben - and so does my husband. We would rather see lefty play. He doesn't make us as nervous. Too bad I can't post my imitation of Ben waiting to long to throw the ball.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!? ...of course you are, i don't think i need ask. Big Ben is an amazing QB, obviously, I don't understand the hatred towards him. Hes a good QB. period. I can understand if he sucked... but he doesn't, quite obviously. I do believe you need have you head examined, because you clearly smacked it against the pavement one too many times.
    02-06-09 09:21 PM
    Ben plays with busted ribs in the Super Bowl and still amazes the world.

02-09-09 09:55 AM
    It's Ok Haters. complain complain complain It's football. You can go around around about what Harrison did without knowing the full story. What about some of the other blown calls like fitzgerald running 40 yards down the sideline (out of bounds) knocking his own teammates to the ground to make an illegal tackle that was missed. (100 yard interception return). Truth is both teams played hard and gave us fans a great superbowl that will be talked about for years. Or until next year when the STELLERS and BIG BEN gets #7.....
    02-09-09 10:02 AM
    It's Ok Haters. complain complain complain It's football. You can go around around about what Harrison did without knowing the full story. What about some of the other blown calls like fitzgerald running 40 yards down the sideline (out of bounds) knocking his own teammates to the ground to make an illegal tackle that was missed. (100 yard interception return). Truth is both teams played hard and gave us fans a great superbowl that will be talked about for years. Or until next year when the STELLERS and BIG BEN gets #7.....
    Fitzgerald's running out of bounds was legal. A tackler can be out of bounds and come back in to make a tackle.

Ben's the real deal. Not as flashy as the older Manning or as talented a passer as Brady. But, he's no doubt the strongest, most poised QB in the game today. He's what Bradshaw was with the extra bonus of being hard to tackle. Rivers and Manning were taken in the same draft, ahead of Ben. Rooney's got that pick right.

Last edited by daryllh; 02-09-09 at 11:33 AM.
    02-09-09 11:30 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD