This month marks the silver(25) anniversary of SMB on the NES. This game officially made me an addict of video games because of the countless hours I spent on this and SMB3 as well. I've played SMB all this week, and humming the theme in my head @work. The game came out 9/13/85 in Japan and in March '86 here in the U.S. Show your love for the original SMB crackians, if you can put your BB's on this thread, old school gamers like me would thank you. Now I think it's time for more Mario, excuse me while I fire up my NES and blow on my cartridge!
    09-25-10 01:29 PM
    Played more Mario this morning and STILL got it!! I'm hooked all over again. Big Easy old school Crackberry gamer 4ever!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 08:41 AM
    When the NES came out in 1985, I was 9. I wanted one so bad I made friends with someone just because he had it and SMB. We eventually became really good friends but, all we did was play SMB, Duck Hunt, and Gyroscope (I think that's what it was called).

Good times, long live Mario!
    09-28-10 05:27 PM
    I still got my NES and the virtuaNES emulator too. They kick ***!

09-28-10 05:41 PM
    Just viewed the Nintendo web site from Japan, and there's some great wallpapers for us Super Mario fans. Once again, stayed up till the wee hours playing just "one more level"(ha ha). Gotta find SMB3 and SMWorld for my DS now. DS Lite that is! (Bad Foghorn Leghorn imitation)

10-07-10 04:03 PM
    For an anniversary present someone should have released a super mario blackberry game.
    10-10-10 01:51 PM
    everyone's cashing in on the anniversary except for the brothers....
    10-11-10 09:02 AM
    They might spend the coin--pun intended--on tools or moustache wax. Found SMB3 and SMWorld on GBA for my DS Lite so let's see if I still got it or not. HERE WE GO!

10-14-10 04:07 PM
    Nice I have them on my wii

10-14-10 04:15 PM
    SMB3 was just like old times (beat it), but SMWorld is another deal altogether. Forgot how hard this game was. Will try again NOT to curse out loud when I lose a life. I know there's some SMB fans that understand where I'm coming from. Am I right people?!

10-19-10 06:39 PM
    10-20-10 09:43 AM
    Just found out today that Nintendo will make a limited edition Wii and DSIXL for the silver anniversary. Both will be red, the Wii will have a New SMB Wii pack-in and the DSIXL will have SMKart DS as a pack in with it. I do wish the DSIXL would have a different game as a pack in, say Super Mario All Stars. Now that would be cool. Both special editions will be released on Nov 7 2010.

10-27-10 10:43 PM
    Definitely going to get the Anniversary Wii. Mario is still good to this day unlike the Sonic games of late
    11-01-10 02:02 PM
    I celebrated my putting it on my psp.
    11-05-10 09:45 AM
    I miss those games! I was 2 when the NES came out and ever since then I have loved it. Looks like its time to go to a local store or eBay and find an NES with all 3 SMB's!
    11-05-10 10:24 AM
    I play this to this day on an emulator. I need one for the BlackBerry too, now!
    11-05-10 10:50 AM
    Just played SMWorld before watching the LSU/Alabama game and almost missed the kickoff! Still as hard as I remember. Tried to play SMB2 and very rusty. Geaux Tigers!!

11-06-10 05:23 PM
    The most fun I've had enough of a player and computer games Mushroom Kingdom forever and integration. In my opinion, you can still get Mario forever . I wait until tomorrow to post a link to the Mushroom Kingdom fusion, because I've got a message on their website, has exceeded its bandwidth.
    11-09-10 11:55 AM
    MAMA MIA! There's going to a Super Mario All Stars collection for the Wii featuring SMB 1,2, and 3 plus the Lost Levels. It will be released on 12/12/10. Just happened to be on the Gamestop web site and there it was. May have to snatch that for Christmas hmmmmm......

11-24-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD