If there's anyone that works for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or T-mobile, I have a question for you. I was told that I am the only one that can get records to my account. If I wanted to see anything as far as who my child was texting and what the conversation is about I would have to get a subpoena from the court so they can release the records. Here is where it gets sticky. Some said that all I would see is the phone numbers being texted from the past 3 months and not the actual conversation while others say I would be able to see the entire conversation. My question is, which one will I really be able to see?? Hopefully for the adults its just the number and not the conversation. I always thought that would be invasion of privacy hence only the numbers that were being texted would be shown and not the conversation???
    11-27-11 07:40 PM
    If the kid's account is on your plan then why can't you just log in and check what numbers they've been texting and/or look at the kid's device?

Privacy concerns are generally not in regard to parents when dealing with children under the age of 18 Kie minors).
    11-27-11 07:48 PM
    That's the easy part to do, its more less of what the conversation is about. You can't see what the conversation is on line in your account. As far as myself, I delete any conversation I have just in case a significant other picks up my berry. I guess that would be good if it came down to cheating spouses, not being able to retrieve the whole conversation that is.
    11-27-11 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD