I myself own a 1999 Subaru Impreza, but owning a Subaru is a lot like owning a Blackberry.
    Whenever fellow owners drive past each other we give the 'subie-wave' and such. Blackberry owners are also a tight knit group. And it seems like once you own one, you'll never go to any other company.

So, if you own a Subaru as well, feel free to post!

(btw, the Subaru in my avatar is not mine)
    10-23-07 09:53 PM
    lol i dont think i ever been in a subaru.
    10-23-07 10:21 PM
    Matt, I know exactly what you mean. I used to date this guy who IS obsessed with GMC Typhoons and Syclones and I found out there is a whole subculture of fanatics. Forums, websites, shows, races galore! I know he's also into Subaru that's why it reminded me of him. )
    10-24-07 03:52 PM
    There is the same camaraderie with Mini owners.
    We do the wave and know all the "code letters" that describe our cars.
    Mine is a 04LY/W MCS with bonnet stripes!
    Last edited by MiniBB; 10-24-07 at 07:08 PM. Reason: cuz I can't type on regular keyboard anymore!
    10-24-07 07:07 PM
    i drive a grand am...but i wish i had a WRX STi
    10-24-07 07:13 PM
    Matt, I know exactly what you mean. I used to date this guy who IS obsessed with GMC Typhoons and Syclones and I found out there is a whole subculture of fanatics. Forums, websites, shows, races galore! I know he's also into Subaru that's why it reminded me of him. )
    There is a major following with these cars and sometimes it is a bit obsessive. I find if funny when you said "I used to date a guy..." because a lot of my friends joke that my car is my girlfriend.
    Boys and their toys lol

There is the same camaraderie with Mini owners.
    We do the wave and know all the "code letters" that describe our cars.
    Mine is a 04LY/W MCS with bonnet stripes!
    Exactly. We all know the chassis codes and other designations. Car owners like us are the dedicated enthusiasts.
    Minis are bad-*** cars in their own right, too.

i drive a grand am...but i wish i had a WRX STi
    I wish that too!
    10-25-07 04:02 PM
    WRX STi = 1 car of my list of many if i had an unlimted amount of funds to spend on cars....

the list also contains:
    Bughatti Veyron
    Volkswagon R32
    Ferrari Enzo
    Lingenfelter C5 Corvette
    Lingenfelter C6 Corvette
    Lamorghini Diablo

the list can go on an on for days.
    10-25-07 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD