Next time I'm in Detroit I'm a hit you up juicy.. Being in the presence of female strip club enthusiasts makes the experience even better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 04:43 AM
    lol this should be a good thread, who doesnt like the strip club???
    Thats what I'm saying.
    04-07-09 10:13 AM
    I love strip clubs...I go to a few good ones in my city, Strip Clubs are for EVERYONE...married, single, or whatever..I luv Miami's strip clubs..Coco's..Rolexx wasn't that hot..
    04-07-09 04:10 PM
    If anyone is going to spend an insane amount of money at a strip club to be left "blue" then you might as well spend that money on a hooker. At least you'll get laid.
    LMFAO I luvz me some POE!

But I've only been to the strip club once and I was 19 got in with my friends ID (yes I felt bad ***) and their was only ONE stripper that caught my eyes. She gave me her number and we have been friends ever since.

But I'll go again when I turn 21!!
    04-07-09 06:35 PM
    I love the clubs...haven't been in awhile. The best ones around my way are The Gentleman's Club in Raleigh and Pure Gold in Cary. Greensboro has some good clubs....also been up to Baltimore and DC area...Crazy clubs...cant remember all the names but in Baltimore they have a block downtown with nothing but SC's...no cover charge you just have to buy a drink...one of the best experiences in the world...I went from club to club for like 3 hrs just drinking and tipping.
    04-08-09 11:39 AM
    mmmmmmmmmm..........Vegas.........Spearmint Rhino..........
    04-08-09 12:28 PM
    I was a fan pre-2005 now every now and then when I get visitors from out of town.

Atlanta, GA - Home of the Strip Clubs (Ask Pacman Jones)
    04-08-09 02:37 PM
    I was a fan pre-2005 now every now and then when I get visitors from out of town.

Atlanta, GA - Home of the Strip Clubs (Ask Pacman Jones)
    What strip clubs do you go to?
    04-09-09 07:17 AM
    I love the clubs...haven't been in awhile. The best ones around my way are The Gentleman's Club in Raleigh and Pure Gold in Cary. Greensboro has some good clubs....also been up to Baltimore and DC area...Crazy clubs...cant remember all the names but in Baltimore they have a block downtown with nothing but SC's...no cover charge you just have to buy a drink...one of the best experiences in the world...I went from club to club for like 3 hrs just drinking and tipping.
    At one time the Executive Suite had some nice looking ladies! They were very fun to talk to.

I am straight, perverts. :P
    04-09-09 07:32 AM
    So where's the pix?
    04-09-09 05:30 PM
    The BEST that Ive been to is SLICK's in Irvington, NJ. Ive moved away a couple of years ago and still havent been to a nicer one yet.
    04-09-09 07:20 PM
    Compromise.
    04-10-09 12:43 AM
    so this got locked, then moved...then moved back?

EDIT: nevermind i see whats going on now
    04-10-09 01:42 AM

There are a few places around here but Diamonds and Racers are the only ones worth going to. Like it was stated before, it's a social spot somewhere you can have a few drinks and relax and there just happens to be naked females.

Seriously who wouldn't want that.....oh I know who wouldn't
    04-10-09 08:10 AM
    What strip clubs do you go to?
    There are some pretty good ones in Atlanta and some REALLY bad ones too.

Strip Club List NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oasis, Mardi Gras, Pink Pony, Tiffany's, Cheetah and the Masters have all been pretty good in the past. It has been a while for me and I was not a frequent visitor, but I did enjoy myself when I went.

There are also quite a few that don't serve drinks (BYOB) so they let in 18 and over.
    04-10-09 08:46 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD