This here is for all the crackberry addicts that happen to be fans of strip clubs..

Where are you from and what's your fave place to go??

I'm from NY, so I have a few to rotate with.. The Wedge,Playerz Club, Sues, and Sin City..

Shoot I just got back from The Wedge's after party.. Out over a grand so its time to hit the studio and get it all back!

Lemme know what spots you feel are popping out there though!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 06:14 AM
    lol this should be a good thread, who doesnt like the strip club???
    04-04-09 06:28 AM
    I can honestly say that the ones around here aint worth ****. Now if there was one that actually hired some girls with some nice sized boobs and a little meat on their bones...... It would be on like donkey kong!
    I can't stand seeing those teeny tiny boney thangs up there on stage, its disturbing.
    04-04-09 10:40 AM
    Damn a thou in one nite, for that amount u clda got a hooker. Lol

04-04-09 12:02 PM
    lol this should be a good thread, who doesnt like the strip club???
    Lots of people. I dont. Go get a good looking gf who will do a lot more for you for nothing rather than spend $1-200 in a night for nothing out of it. IMO strip clubs are for guys who: 1) cant get a girl; or 2) are unhappy with the looks of the girl they have- theres no benefit to a strip club over going out in the real world and getting a girl you think it up to those qualities you find attractive. ****, even the internet is free and has plenty of good looking girls- usually hotter than the trashy strippers
    Last edited by stuaw11; 04-04-09 at 01:16 PM.
    04-04-09 01:13 PM
    Lots of people. I dont. Go get a good looking gf who will do a lot more for you for nothing rather than spend $1-200 in a night for nothing out of it. IMO strip clubs are for guys who: 1) cant get a girl; or 2) are unhappy with the looks of the girl they have- theres no benefit to a strip club over going out in the real world and getting a girl you think it up to those qualities you find attractive. ****, even the internet is free and has plenty of good looking girls- usually hotter than the trashy strippers
    Ill second that.. Find a chick !

04-04-09 01:49 PM
    I'm from NYC Sin city is da spot I used to go to the golden lady az a chill out spot I still wanna go to he wedge n badda bings
    04-05-09 03:54 AM
    Wow, there may be guys that go to strip clubs that can't get girls, or have ugly g/f's, but to make that generalization is ignorant. Plenty of guys go to have a good time and stare at beautiful women. I know that's why I go. And for the record, pink pony atlanta is the place to be.

Hope this helps

04-05-09 04:20 AM
    Man I put it like this; strip clubs are social spots. A lot ppl go there for the same reason you would have a stripper at a bachelor party.. Entertainment and to hear good music ( a good s/c plays the hottest music ).

**** some clubs like in Detroit serve food.. Gourmet food at that!

But hey, they're not for everybody.. But the business I'm in, its a mandatory thing for me to be in clubs (strip clubs or regular).

04-05-09 05:19 AM
    BTW.. This is called STRIP CLUB ENTHUSIASTS.. If your not a fan of gentelmans clubs, there's really no need for you to post.. No offense..

Oh.. Have to add Crazy Horse.. A good after hours spot if your ever in Detroit!

04-05-09 05:25 AM
    I hate seeing men strip, I don't like the idea of certain things flopping around in my face.

I do, however, enjoy a nice gentlemen's club, although no one who goes is an actual gentleman, haha.

04-05-09 07:29 AM
    We have a few spots here in Anchorage, but they all suck and the girls are either addicted to meth or are 400 pounds.

I went to Scores when I was in Chicago. In Vegas, Sapphire and Cheetahs is the place to be.

I, too, am going to jump on the bandwagon of clubs not really being for me. But it is a social place where people go to meet up, have a few drinks and listen to the beats. The only reason they're not for me is because I don't see throwin down any money for the girls for just a dicktease.
    Last edited by wildCOUNTRY; 04-05-09 at 10:54 AM.
    04-05-09 10:52 AM
    Dude with 200 dollars you can go to almost any strip club and get anything you want from a girl. Now I know you may ask, why would I spend that much money? Well you're going to spend that kind of money getting laid, and at least this way there are no awkward moments.

04-05-09 12:05 PM
    If I have to spend money to get laid, I might as well kill myself.
    04-05-09 01:00 PM
    If anyone is going to spend an insane amount of money at a strip club to be left "blue" then you might as well spend that money on a hooker. At least you'll get laid.
    04-05-09 01:26 PM
    I have to say this, I like a good strip club... but I have not been to one in years, because its the biggest waste of money and I found this out when I was like 19 lol...
    04-05-09 03:54 PM
    If anyone thinks it doesn't cost you money to get laid whether it be a strip club, with you girlfriend or your wife, you have no sense of reality. Its cost money no matter what.

I'm not a regular in strip joints but the gloden lady is hot, more like a party with naked chicks walking around. Sue's is cool, really good looking chicks. I went to a spot in ATL, can't remember the name, but it was no joke! There were chicks waiting on line to get in when we got there.

04-05-09 04:30 PM
    There's a spot in my city. For $60 you can have sex with mostly any stripper. With a condom of course. Any they'll do house calls for $100-150 an hour. With multiple people. But rate goes for each individual. And these girls aren't bad at all.
    04-05-09 06:41 PM
    Just as a side note. I know plenty of girls that enjoy strip clubs. They are just as pretty as the girls dancing. Also to add one more thing to that most of those girls also have boyfriends or husbands that go too.
    04-05-09 10:50 PM
    Word! My gf's done went to the SC's with me.. Its entertainment.. Just like buying tickets to a nfl or nba game. Its the excitement. And a lot of females are interested in trying that out

04-06-09 12:22 AM
    i dont go to strip clubs, but im friends with a bunch of strippers lol
    04-06-09 01:13 AM
    If anyone thinks it doesn't cost you money to get laid whether it be a strip club, with you girlfriend or your wife, you have no sense of reality. Its cost money no matter what.

I'm not a regular in strip joints but the gloden lady is hot, more like a party with naked chicks walking around. Sue's is cool, really good looking chicks. I went to a spot in ATL, can't remember the name, but it was no joke! There were chicks waiting on line to get in when we got there.

hahahaha you sound like someone i know....
    my peoples use to run the golden lady.... and you right sue's is cool but for a while my peeps amd myself chilled in Sin City in the Bx... damn I miss NYC/Spanish Harlem!

O and that ATL joint was it called Magic City?
    04-06-09 08:47 AM
    There's a spot in my city. For $60 you can have sex with mostly any stripper. With a condom of course. Any they'll do house calls for $100-150 an hour. With multiple people. But rate goes for each individual. And these girls aren't bad at all.
    Haha... good ****. I lived in Stamford for 10 years.
    04-06-09 10:56 AM
    who said u have to spend 1-200 at the club? We used to go in college, pay $5 cover and just chill...maybe spend 5-10 in singles...cheaper than a movie and more boobies
    04-06-09 10:56 PM
    And I say amen to the Crazy Horse...I might as well go work there...lol! J/k

04-07-09 04:13 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD