I was traveling this week and have discovered that airports are great places to check out phones when you are not checking out the pretty women. I saw this phone a few times but was didn't want to look creepy enough to see what it was. Maybe someone could help. It looked like a Samsung Jack but the face was flipped up and the people were typing on a portrait length keyboard. It looked like a Jack split down the middle. Anybody seen it?
    03-19-10 07:17 PM
    I was traveling this week and have discovered that airports are great places to check out phones when you are not checking out the pretty women. I saw this phone a few times but was didn't want to look creepy enough to see what it was. Maybe someone could help. It looked like a Samsung Jack but the face was flipped up and the people were typing on a portrait length keyboard. It looked like a Jack split down the middle. Anybody seen it?
    Not certain, but it could have been the LG Lotus. It is a flip phone with a full qwerty keyboard. Its kind of squarish when it is closed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 10:59 PM
    pictures of an LG Lotus... was this what you were seeing?
    03-20-10 08:59 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD