So I am working today and a rep that I work with had a customer, the customer ask "what is sooo great about a BB"? My rep said well only losers don't carry BB!!! ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME?? DID HE JUST SAY THAT TO A CUSTOMER??? The customer just stood in silence! Then turned away. I thought for sure he was gone. Turned back around and said I can't have my family and I being looked at as being "losers" give me 4 of them! I ABOUT DIED! DID I JUST REALLY HEAR THAT? 4 BBS?????? So I thought to my self well if it will work for him then it surly will work for me right? WRONG! Mr. Customer would like to speak to my manager! GRRR well I was given a "Warning" not do to something like that again! The rep that did it first was given a pat on the back! HA!
    04-28-07 05:52 PM
    Interesting read, albeit scary...
    04-28-07 09:31 PM
    Interesting but definitely a bit scary
    04-28-07 09:35 PM
    Guess you have to know how to pick them
    04-28-07 10:52 PM
    You're rep definitely got lucky on that one, or else he would have been in the same boat as you.

Seldom do tactics like that work. It is always better to be respectful and polite - you will earn the customer's respect and attention much more with those qualities.
    04-29-07 08:15 AM
    A MUCH better plan!!

You're rep definitely got lucky on that one, or else he would have been in the same boat as you.

Seldom do tactics like that work. It is always better to be respectful and polite - you will earn the customer's respect and attention much more with those qualities.
    04-29-07 02:07 PM
    Oh no cleach, I'm sorry to hear that. The story has me lol, but I'm sorry a fellow cb buddy had to go thru that. You know the problem is your coworker was probably motivated by $, so there was no passion behind his "loser" comment. Your bb addiction is fueled by your love for your device, hence passion. Loser sounds a heck of a lot worse when you really mean it opposed to just saying it to "hook" somebody.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-07 10:11 PM
    No offense to the OP, but if a rep/salesman ever said that to me in a store, I would most likely punch them in the head.

Although, we all know it is true.
    08-08-07 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD