Here's the rules
    1: Continue the story the previous post had.
    2: No strong language (Kids might me watching )
    3: Do not go offtopic no matter what!
    4: Try not to kill this topic and continue posting.
    5: Try to summarize while continuing

Here's the first story

***While I was surfing the internet I heard some news about about rockstars's new GTA V it was awesome! I felt..........

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry using the epic app Tapatalk!
    07-10-13 08:24 PM
    Like my regularity problem was solved. No more prune juice with metimucil! Then it occurred to me to write about my toiletries and such in a forum. I chose Crackberry because.........

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    07-10-13 09:33 PM
    It is the best way to communicate with users and share things with, but suddenly when it was 3 am, I opened my laptop to check out the forums, it was only me in the room, it was dark! I heard whistles close to my head! It was......

07-11-13 06:21 AM
    A beutiful girl whistling on my ear, shes trying to communicate because she cant speak. She had no clothes on so i decided to...

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 02:19 PM
    Cover her up with some of my sister's old clothes, I also fed her a double crisp pizza, it was weird though

07-13-13 09:41 AM
    ...because my underwear just got tighter and i was sweating. Ive never felt like this before in my life. She turned off the lights and whipered...

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 10:04 AM
    Do you have a girlfriend, and I said yes, and suddenly my girlfriend surprisingly entered the room and said...

07-13-13 12:40 PM
    ..."Honey! Who are you talking to?" like she didnt see anyone in the room but me. I looked at her surprised, nobody spoke, it was awkardly silent. I unzipped my pants then she....

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:48 AM
    Jumped in the bed, I slept with her in the wrong time, two days later she said she were.......

07-14-13 08:21 AM
    ...having her period. "Phew" that was a close one. Anyway, the beautiful girl appeared again in my room. And i thought i was going to get it this time but to my dismay she refused. She whispered to me " if you want me then you need to go on a very long adventure, you need to travel to my world and face perils and fight through monsters and find the golden shimmering spotted ultra thin condom". So my adventure begins....

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 09:04 AM
    By sleeping in my bed comfortably for the first time..........

07-14-13 08:58 PM
    ... then i suddenly awoke on a field of green grass flowing with the wind. Everything around me was beautiful, I think im dreaming but everything feels real. I looked around and found a small cabin just below the hills so I started to walk towards it. I tried to approach the cabin cautiously then suddenly....

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 02:00 AM
    I found that same girl saying "Your journey begins here, you will have everything you need in this cabin". But suddenly I said to myself " I said before I don't want this adventure, I will try whatever I can to get back home to my girlfriend"......

07-15-13 09:43 AM