I was at a bar the other day and met a girl who works for Google and she even had a T-Mo G1. We started talking and restaurants came up and she was trying to tell me about this place. I asked her where it was and she didn't remember the street and suggested that we search for it. So she pulls out her G1 and I, my Storm. To make a long story short, my Storm pulled up the results faster and on Google, to boot.

Called her up over the weekend; no dice.

Oh well.
    03-02-09 10:12 AM
    Silly Rabbit. Trix Are For Kids!

03-02-09 10:18 AM
    She quickly flashed to a life time of you searching and finding things faster than she could.
    03-02-09 10:44 AM
    You know what's even more funny. As I looked back at this, I pictured a third person there doing a similar search using an iPhone. I wonder how that would've turned out? Probably not much different.
    03-02-09 11:23 AM
    You know what's even more funny. As I looked back at this, I pictured a third person there doing a similar search using an iPhone. I wonder how that would've turned out? Probably not much different.
    LOL that would make a humorous commercial!

If she did care that much that you found it first then meh maybe her loss?!
    03-16-09 01:11 PM
    That is pretty funny!

I don't think she would have given you her number if there wasn't any interest? Maybe her ego was bruised a bit, since she does work for Google.
    03-16-09 03:06 PM
    So here's what you do... call her up and say, "Wow, Google is so amazing that it works blazingly fast even on a Blackberry. I've been in that bar and the signal isn't so great for (insert her carrier here)... so I was wondering, any chance we could get together and google some places where I show you how much fun I had that evening?"

It's worth a try... or not.
    03-16-09 09:54 PM
    next time you see her she will have a storm.
    03-18-09 01:16 PM
    lol that was pretty funny. Well if she gave you her number, she probably was interested in you and your storm
    03-18-09 01:38 PM
    Smart Girl (well, at least for not owning a Storm)! She knows that its only a matter of time before your Storm blows up.
    03-19-09 07:25 AM
    lol that's an awesome short story....
    03-20-09 08:17 AM
    Ha yes it was quite the story. Lesson here, let the woman win. lol
    03-20-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD