so a group of friends of mine, and myself tend to go to this diner once a week, been doing it for a while now. we are all ages 20-25(this is just to clear certain things up)

so we are there last night, just bull****ting like we usually do. and i see an accord pull up and its packed with girls. all 4 doors open, and 6 girls get out and we all look at eachother puzzled by how they got 6 females into an accord. so they come into the diner and they get seated about 10 ft from us. at this point im the only person not facing in their direction. so after about 10 min, i start hearing all the blackberry sounds... so im like let me guess 6 girls.. 2 have a curve, 2 have a pearl 1 has the iphone and the other has some random phone like the chocolate..

my friend is like wtf... close but wtf? so i just stand up, walk over the their table.. pull a chair up and place my storm on the table. look the hottest one in the eye and say.. "go head... touch it" a different girl grabs it like OMG i want this so bad. bla bla bla bla bla. she asks me how is it etc. im like i like it, but im new to blackberrys, if you want real advice ask that guy over there, and pointed to my friend. so abuot 5 min goes by, we put the 2 tables together, and we have 6 new friends lol.. then from there we all went to the local bars and just had an awesome night

moral of the story.... dont be afraid of whats going to happen.. whats the worst that can happen, she says no?
    12-20-08 03:32 PM
    This thread is full of win....
    12-20-08 03:34 PM
    Using a phone as a pick up line saying "go ahead, touch it" is risky business
    12-20-08 03:37 PM
    I had a *****. We're divorced now. Since then I go for the less bitchy ones.

Or were you using some sort of urban, street level vernacular? If so, that's tha shizzle fo rizzle dawg.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 03:39 PM
    LOL I love it. My 6800 got me laid the first night I had it. Playing with it in a bar and had the same kind of situation, girl walks up and next thing you know, we're at her house....
    12-20-08 03:44 PM
    watch the language
    12-20-08 03:44 PM
    This thread is useless without pictures!
    12-20-08 03:45 PM
    Oh! You are just the coolest! I think I love you...
    12-20-08 03:47 PM
    What a waste of a thread this was. You got nothing. Big deal. Please don't tell me you bought these chicks drinks all night too.

12-20-08 03:49 PM
    Where are these girls that put out for tech? On the news headline today was about drew peterson dating a 23 year old. Maybe I just go for normal chicks.

12-20-08 03:54 PM
    did you hook deez biatches up wit roofie coolatass?
    12-20-08 03:54 PM
    he forgets to tell the real truth, they all got up and left, cause they noticed his phone said Verizon..

haha.. waste of a thread..
    12-20-08 03:55 PM
    he forgets to tell the real truth, they all got up and left, cause they noticed his phone said Verizon..

Good one...
    12-20-08 05:08 PM
    I bet my old S-10 got my more women, when I slammed the frame on the ground, than your Storm ever will attract. And when they got in the S-10 panties went on the mirror dawg. Gotta love Mini Trucks. My current project looks like cr@p, all primer no roll pan, and still draws way more female attention than my wife is comfortable with.

12-20-08 07:06 PM
    This thread is useless without pictures!
    I second that!
    hahaha funny thread.
    12-20-08 07:29 PM
    I would hate to know a girl only liked me for my BB.

12-20-08 07:35 PM
    so a group of friends of mine, and myself tend to go to this diner once a week, been doing it for a while now. we are all ages 20-25(this is just to clear certain things up)

so we are there last night, just bull****ting like we usually do. and i see an accord pull up and its packed with girls. all 4 doors open, and 6 girls get out and we all look at eachother puzzled by how they got 6 females into an accord. so they come into the diner and they get seated about 10 ft from us. at this point im the only person not facing in their direction. so after about 10 min, i start hearing all the blackberry sounds... so im like let me guess 6 girls.. 2 have a curve, 2 have a pearl 1 has the iphone and the other has some random phone like the chocolate..

my friend is like wtf... close but wtf? so i just stand up, walk over the their table.. pull a chair up and place my storm on the table. look the hottest one in the eye and say.. "go head... touch it" a different girl grabs it like OMG i want this so bad. bla bla bla bla bla. she asks me how is it etc. im like i like it, but im new to blackberrys, if you want real advice ask that guy over there, and pointed to my friend. so abuot 5 min goes by, we put the 2 tables together, and we have 6 new friends lol.. then from there we all went to the local bars and just had an awesome night

moral of the story.... dont be afraid of whats going to happen.. whats the worst that can happen, she says no?
    That's nice and all little boy; however...is it TRULY that AMAZING that six girls stepped out of a four-door accord?
    12-21-08 11:35 AM
    That's nice and all little boy; however...is it TRULY that AMAZING that six girls stepped out of a four-door accord?
    Plus they had breasts in all shapes and sizes!! TRULY amazing!

12-21-08 12:54 PM
    I bet my old S-10 got my more women, when I slammed the frame on the ground, than your Storm ever will attract. And when they got in the S-10 panties went on the mirror dawg. Gotta love Mini Trucks. My current project looks like cr@p, all primer no roll pan, and still draws way more female attention than my wife is comfortable with.

Your married fool. Dudes like you need to get smacked around. Bet if she was pullin what your doing you'd flip out and beat her right? Yeah I know dudes like you. Insecure control freaks
    . Just remember if its good enough for you to do its good enough for her.

12-21-08 01:02 PM
    i keep picturing in my head the OP walking to the table and putting down his storm and saying "go ahead, touch it.." too funny! especially when the phone was probably frozen in landscape with the timer wheel running. LOL.

good story.

the real story is probably similar to this: a group of girls walked in, distracting him and his buddies from the WOW game currently in progress..
    12-21-08 01:53 PM
    Lol, to be young again!
    12-22-08 01:56 AM
    Your married fool. Dudes like you need to get smacked around. Bet if she was pullin what your doing you'd flip out and beat her right? Yeah I know dudes like you. Insecure control freaks
    . Just remember if its good enough for you to do its good enough for her.

Acctually I am very fatful to my wife we been married 3 wonderful months. I can't help other women flirting with me. I have had a couple ask for a ride and I did tell them to talk to my wife. My wife knew all about my past before she married me. And as for insecure I don't think so bro, I can't help you so ugly the girls commit suicide once they sober up.

12-22-08 02:06 AM

Ha........ They couldn't get to their cars without bumping into the "network" in the parking lot. They were up on the Honda Accord and some more stuff.......
    12-22-08 07:58 AM
    pics or it didn't happen
    12-22-08 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD