10-30-11 10:21 AM
    LOL, I guess for some it is that way. I have to have my phone where I can hear it ring and answer it in case it is work calling otherwise I'm not tempted to check anything or mess with it.
    10-30-11 10:32 AM
    Not gonna lie, the thread title gave me a funny mental image .
    10-30-11 10:43 AM
    I sleep with my wife, but my thoughts are with my phone
    10-30-11 10:47 AM
    Not gonna lie, the thread title gave me a funny mental image .
    Lmao that's hilarious
    10-30-11 11:40 AM
    I sleep with my phone and laptop nearby. When I am tired, I don't pick them up, it's as simple as that. I do however use them until I am about to pass out lol.
    10-30-11 11:49 AM
    Yea, today most people are using their phone as a clock and alarm so they actually going to sleep with the phone near their head.

I think that it's important to keep things separated...
    It was the "Going to sleep with the TV" when i was a kid and now it's the phone / tablet thing...
    I believe (actually i know it) that it's very important to care about your health and positive things such as sports together with all the tech life we living.

Personally, I try to keep the phone in the other room and enjoy healthy sleeping without TV / Phones and stuff like those in my bad... actually i think that you sleep like a baby when use your bad only for sleeping (active and passive).

Thanks for sharing
    10-30-11 12:08 PM
    Thats why Blackberry's Bedside Mode is so awesome!!!

I have my Bedside Mode set to Phone Calls only in case of emergencies. All I see is the clock at night.

I still get all my emails, texts, and notifications when I wake up instead of my phone constantly blinking and beeping during the night.

Bedside mode is one of those Blackberry features you dont realize how helpful it is until you stray off (to iPhone for a couple of days ) and realize why u love your Blackberry so much

Its funny though, because the first thing I do when I wake up is turn off my alarm, and check all my notifications. Thats pretty normal right?

Phones are the new newspapers
    10-30-11 12:50 PM
    I usually wake up with phone still in hand!
    10-30-11 01:27 PM
    I didn't read the link, but I had to stop myself from making sweet love to my 9900 when I first got it....is that what the article was about?
    up488 likes this.
    10-30-11 03:11 PM
    I have my bb next to my bed and use it as a alarm clock, the notifications don't wake me up but funny enough my alarm wakes me up no problems.
    10-30-11 11:41 PM
    Thats why Blackberry's Bedside Mode is so awesome!!!

I have my Bedside Mode set to Phone Calls only in case of emergencies. All I see is the clock at night.

I still get all my emails, texts, and notifications when I wake up instead of my phone constantly blinking and beeping during the night.

Bedside mode is one of those Blackberry features you dont realize how helpful it is until you stray off (to iPhone for a couple of days ) and realize why u love your Blackberry so much

Its funny though, because the first thing I do when I wake up is turn off my alarm, and check all my notifications. Thats pretty normal right?

Phones are the new newspapers
    I should try the bedside mode. Thanks.
    10-30-11 11:42 PM
    I don't sleep... to busy obsessing over my BlackBerry! I do however go to bed, it's nice to lay down sometimes but my BB is glued to my hand, I will not be separated from it!!
    10-31-11 08:08 AM
    My 'bedroom' and 'office' are in the same space, about 80 square feet. The only thing that separates my BlackBerry from my hand at night is usually gravity.

Bedside mode, and I sleep just fine. And when the alarm wakes me, it is generally quite effective, because I'm trying to find wherever it fell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 08:45 AM
    I didn't read the link, but I had to stop myself from making sweet love to my 9900 when I first got it....is that what the article was about?
    Absolutely.
    10-31-11 08:48 AM
    I keep my BB and my Playbook on the left side of my bed while sleeping, I usually use my PB sleep app to fall fast asleep and use the alarm to wake me up. First thing I do when I wake up is check for everything cause I keep mine on vibrate which doesn't really wake me, I'm a very sound sleeper.
    10-31-11 08:54 AM
    CrackBerry addicts who sleep
    10-31-11 10:37 AM
    CrackBerry addicts who sleep
    Exactly!

So it happends that I pass out sometimes, the human body is apperantly not meant to stay awake forever... When I do, I usually wake up in panic wondering what the h*ll just happend and where the f*ck my BB is... RED BULL IS MY FRIEND!
    11-01-11 03:25 AM
    I keep my BlackBerry next to my bed but when I'm sleep I'm out. If I'm having a hard time dosing off then I'll check it and brows the web or twitter until I dose off.

11-04-11 11:58 AM
    Is it bad that I don't get satisfaction from anyone other than my phone?

My phone doesn't talk back
    My phone doesn't spend my money without telling me
    My phone doesn't criticize me
    My phone doesn't quit working if I pickup another phone and handle it
    My phone has the same personality everyday of the month

Shall I continue?

PG
    11-04-11 12:08 PM
    I sleep with my phone and laptop nearby. When I am tired, I don't pick them up, it's as simple as that. I do however use them until I am about to pass out lol.
    I do this SAME thing. I check Twitter and my Pulse newsfeed until I can't hold my eyes open anymore. Then I put my phone on my nightstand and fall asleep peacefully.
    avt123 likes this.
    11-04-11 12:17 PM
    Is it bad that I don't get satisfaction from anyone other than my phone?

My phone doesn't talk back
    My phone doesn't spend my money without telling me
    My phone doesn't criticize me
    My phone doesn't quit working if I pickup another phone and handle it
    My phone has the same personality everyday of the month

Shall I continue?

PG
    Are you sure your phone isn't spending money without tell you? Lol

11-04-11 04:49 PM
    Are you sure your phone isn't spending money without tell you? Lol

Yep! Its a company owned phone so its not my money!

PG
    11-04-11 06:09 PM
    My 9930 sits on the bed beside my pillow - it has it's own little blanky too....

11-05-11 12:57 PM
    even when im doing nothing on my blackberry i just fiddle the trackpad or the buttons and just stare at the screen, or i read over messages or voicenotes or sumthin lol
    12-01-11 11:10 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD