I just want to say to everyone out there... STOP COMPLAINING!!!

if you dont't like your BlackBerry, regardless of the modle then get a different kind of phone!

i LOVE my storm 1 and i dont care if it has glitches. that is part of new technologies. i would take my storm over the iphone any day.

yes NEWER phones like the droid may beat some of the current BlackBerries, specifically the storm, but its almost 2 years newer!

They are just phones, not lives... well i guess i couldn't live without mine

just deal with it people, complaining about peoples complaints will not do anything. RIM sees your complaints and they want to make you happy, and yes even Verizon to (if thats who you have), you pay them money and they do not want you to leave.

Maybe if instead of complaining, people should just INFORM RIM of their carrier of issues. i can 100% guarantee anyone would be more willing to do something if people would be more considerent in how they come about it.

Look at how much the storm 1 has stepped up, and thats not doing anything to hardware, just software updates.
    i giver RIM 5 star, 2 thumbs up high five. good job RIM!
    10-29-09 09:08 PM
    hush puppy
    10-29-09 09:22 PM
    Sounds like some one is complaining about complaing. . Pot this is kettle, kettle this is pot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 09:34 PM
    Sounds like some one is complaining about complaing. . Pot this is kettle, kettle this is pot.

I like the way that was worded.
    10-29-09 09:40 PM
    Whoa dude! I agree it is just a tip and ring thing. If you take things too serious on these forums you will be sent imediately to Crack Rehab. LOL
    10-29-09 09:43 PM
    Whoa dude! I agree it is just a tip and ring thing. If you take things too serious on these forums you will be sent immediately to Crack Rehab. LOL
    I think he is referring to this thread ( http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/okay-i-m-going-play-little-devil-s-advocate-350529/ ) where I am very simpling asking is the 5.0 OS worth all the !!! H !!! Y !!! P !!! E !!! That it is getting. But they fail ( in an epic form )to see that I am not complaing about RIM and/or BB's. I just don't see the !!! H !!! Y !!! P !!! E !!! Warrants the product.

Last edited by mjneid; 10-29-09 at 09:56 PM.
    10-29-09 09:53 PM
    I think he is referring to this thread ( http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/okay...vocate-350529/ ) where I am very simpling asking is the 5.0 OS worth all the !!! H !!! Y !!! P !!! E !!! That it is getting. But they fail ( in an epic form )to see that I am not complaing about RIM and/or BB's. I just don't see the !!! H !!! Y !!! P !!! E !!! Warrants the product.

Well if you say so.
    Happy Halloween!
    10-29-09 10:06 PM
    I just want to say to everyone out there... STOP COMPLAINING!!!

if you dont't like your BlackBerry, regardless of the modle then get a different kind of phone!

i LOVE my storm 1 and i dont care if it has glitches. that is part of new technologies. i would take my storm over the iphone any day.

yes NEWER phones like the droid may beat some of the current BlackBerries, specifically the storm, but its almost 2 years newer!

They are just phones, not lives... well i guess i couldn't live without mine

just deal with it people, complaining about peoples complaints will not do anything. RIM sees your complaints and they want to make you happy, and yes even Verizon to (if thats who you have), you pay them money and they do not want you to leave.

Maybe if instead of complaining, people should just INFORM RIM of their carrier of issues. i can 100% guarantee anyone would be more willing to do something if people would be more considerent in how they come about it.

Look at how much the storm 1 has stepped up, and thats not doing anything to hardware, just software updates.
    i giver RIM 5 star, 2 thumbs up high five. good job RIM!

The complaints do get old and I somewhat agree.
    10-29-09 10:46 PM
    YEAH PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BLACKBERRY STORMS THEY ARE KOO PHONES IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM JUST DONT BUY THEM AND STOP WITH COMPLAINS.... PLEASE thank you lol
    10-29-09 11:03 PM
    complaining about peoples complaints will not do anything.
    Pardon me, but isn't that exactly what you are doing?

"Excuse me Mr. Kettle, Mr. Pot is calling, and he says you're black"
    10-29-09 11:11 PM
    modle
    I hate the new modles.
    10-30-09 12:04 AM
    I want something to complain about.
    10-30-09 01:28 AM
    I want something to complain about.
    Pick a topic, any topic, that seems to be the trends these days.
    10-30-09 07:27 AM
    I HATE MY FACE..............

GET TO THE CHOPPPAAAA AAWAWAWAWAWAWAW

10-30-09 10:24 AM
    That is incredibly funny coming from you...Hahahahahaha!!!

Whiners bug me...
    10-30-09 11:17 AM
    That is incredibly funny coming from you...Hahahahahaha!!!

Whiners bug me...

10char
    10-30-09 02:47 PM

What a big fat chode huh?
    10-30-09 03:34 PM
    What a big fat chode huh?
    no i'm just letting Jason know i read the post but i'm making no comment on it.
    10-30-09 03:43 PM
    Well I still think he's a chode.
    10-30-09 03:53 PM
    Well I still think he's a chode.
    everyone is entitled to his/her respective thougts....

i just like voicing mine, but hey some people do like me, and some people don't like me.. .. .. the later of the two need to change their mind.. .. ..
    10-30-09 03:59 PM
    I totally agree with the OP

10-30-09 04:38 PM
    I am an American. Therefore complaining is my primary hobby.

10-30-09 04:39 PM
    I am an American. Therefore complaining is my primary hobby.

I thought our primary hobby was eating.

10-30-09 05:12 PM
    Pardon me, but isn't that exactly what you are doing?

"Excuse me Mr. Kettle, Mr. Pot is calling, and he says you're black"
    A classic example of the difficulty in trying interpret emotion and intention from black letters on a white background.

I see no exclamation points, capitalization or question marks. Therefore, I interpret his words to be a calmly made statement, not a complaint.

This is one of the reasons there are so many misunderstandings on the internet.
    If there are 3 billion people on the net, that's 3 billion different interpretations of the world around us.

The other main cause of strife, drama, and conflict on the internet is that it attracts so many sphincters.

Edit: I just relized you were quoting a portion of the op's post.
    For some reason I thought you we're quoting an isolated statement. My bad.
    My comment about sphincters stands though.
    For those of you who don't know what a sphincter is, it's one of the orifices of your body.
    Need another clue?
    Ideally, it should be wiped after every use.

Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 10-30-09 at 05:48 PM.
    10-30-09 05:42 PM
    lets pick this party up and take it to the "I Hate" thread... i hate when people start a new thread when it could just be another post in a standing thread
    10-30-09 08:22 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD