Screened Step Brothers starring Will Ferrell last night. I don't think it is going to do all that well. It had its moments but I could have gone without seeing it it. Maybe I should have screened X-Files instead... Ohh well. I would pass on this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 11:34 AM
    Yea i was worried they would put the best parts on the Trailer. I still have not seen Dark Knight and i am hating life. I guess i could try and Go today.. Fingers Crossed. This movie is on pace to break every single Box Office record!
    07-24-08 11:41 AM
    damn, i really wanted that to be good.
    07-24-08 10:43 PM
    Jmoney hit it on the head. The trailer (R rated trailer) threw in all the good scenes for the most part.

07-25-08 12:15 AM
    Im gonna see it anyway because I think its still gonna be funny. Maybe not Anchorman funny but still good.
    07-25-08 08:40 AM
    I was going to see it last night, lucky i didnt see it i guess.
    07-26-08 10:05 AM
    well, i'm still tempted to see it, but honestly... if it's anything like semi-pro, i'm staying far away.
    07-26-08 12:08 PM
    Its better than Semi-Pro. Hilarious movie; I recommend it if you are up for some laughs
    07-26-08 12:42 PM
    I liked it. But, if you haven't seen The Dark Knight, definitely see that over Step Brothers.
    07-26-08 02:31 PM
    I thought it was hilarious. I giggles often. No lie. To each his own, I guess.
    07-26-08 11:49 PM
    Boats and hoes!

07-27-08 12:32 AM
    I just did a movie marathon, saw dark night LOVED IT ( a la MEN IN FILM) saw brothers also HATED IT, it was so predictable and all though I did laugh it was more suited for someone that was HIGH............my OPINION because I know some people take stuff to the heart here

07-27-08 01:00 AM
    It wasn't going to win an Oscar, its a comedy.
    07-27-08 01:09 AM
    Screened Step Brothers starring Will Ferrell last night. I don't think it is going to do all that well. It had its moments but I could have gone without seeing it it. Maybe I should have screened X-Files instead... Ohh well. I would pass on this one.

I was afraid of this... I don't think i'm even going to go attempt to see it.... Will Ferrell is hilarious and all, but semi-pro didn't do anything for me either... It had its laughs, but majority of it was just plain stupid imho..... Step brothers just looks bad, even parts of the trailer....

BUT, word is they are just starting to film a new Anchorman movie is what my buddy told me.... Supposedly it's going to take place in the 80's now....
    07-27-08 02:55 AM
    I thought the movie was funny in a little kids would enjoy this type of way. IE, nothing too smart, just crude. The language was pervasive at times, and the whole drum kit thing was over the top. It did have me laughing quite a lot, but overall it was not a good movie. No real substance to it, it definately tried but everything was very predictable and at times just trashy. (The psychologist thing was hilarious though.)
    07-27-08 03:49 AM
    I saw it last night and it wasn't bad but I wasn't impressed either. And they didn't even do the line I really wanted to hear where will ferrel was burying the other guy and he says "they will never find you" or something like that in the trailer but not in the movie. I was pissed a little lol.

Movies I want to see in preferable order are Dark Knight(I'm waiting till it calms down some), Hancock, and Pineapple Express.

07-27-08 01:05 PM
    I thought the movie was funny in a little kids would enjoy this type of way. IE, nothing too smart, just crude. The language was pervasive at times, and the whole drum kit thing was over the top. It did have me laughing quite a lot, but overall it was not a good movie. No real substance to it, it definately tried but everything was very predictable and at times just trashy. (The psychologist thing was hilarious though.)
    The drum kit scene was pretty funny. My second favorite scene was when Brennan was a Nazi and Dale was a Klan member.
    07-27-08 01:25 PM
    well, i'm still tempted to see it, but honestly... if it's anything like semi-pro, i'm staying far away.
    Semi-Pro definitely sucked! I was waiting for it to get good and then it ended.

After Semi-Pro, I'm just not up for any more Will Ferrell movies...he sucks
    07-27-08 07:32 PM
    Movies I want to see in preferable order are Dark Knight(I'm waiting till it calms down some), Hancock, and Pineapple Express.

Hancock was great, loved the twist, ending was a tad predictable. But, Will Smith did a good job playing this drunken a**hole part.

I can't wait for Pineapple Express. What is the song in the trailer? I love when the dude with a neckbrace says "thug life" and cocks his gun, lol
    07-27-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD